players online

Biography | Kōjin "Oni" T. Sakurai

OhNoNate

Level 19
OhNoNate
OhNoNate
Omega
zzz.png
Note: This is a W.I.P as I play as this character whom I've had since around October 2020, it may be updated later on. Everything here is to be taken OOCLY and not ICLY.
✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Basic information: •°*”˜.•°*”˜

【 First Name: 】
Kōjin - 荒神

【 Middle Name: 】
Tatsugami - 辰神
(Tatsugami means 'Dragon' and 'god')

【 Last name(s):
Sakurai - 桜井

【 Previous last names from families he's been in: 】
Shodai
Taiyoko
Akori
Koji

Nickname(s):
Current:
Oni - 鬼

Previous:
Orochi - オロチ
Sui Riu - スイリウ

♂️

Height:
6’2/187.96cm

Weight:
185lb/83kgs

Eye Color:
Blue-ish gray

Hair Color:
White , red , black

Date of Birth:
December 26th 2001
♑

Place of Birth:
Tokyo Japan

Family:
Father: Classified - Tokyo Japan
Mother: Classified - Unknown

Social class:
High class

Current occupation:
Student

Former occupations:
gang member/leader
Cashier at Sayonara Gift Shop
Council Member
Security at Club Luxe

【 Blood type: 】
AB - Negative

Piercings:
Two black earrings - 1 on each ear

【 Introvert/Extrovert 】
Kōjin is more extroverted. He like's being around others constantly and prefers to not be alone.

【 Skin tone: 】
White/Caucasian

【 Religion: 】
None, Kōjin does not believe in any true god

【 Grade: 】
College Student

Sexual Orientation:
Straight

Relationship status:
In a relationship with Ae-cha ''Da-eun'' Hwa
(8/7/23)

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

zzzz.png

Personality:

Kōjin usually takes on a very calm yet playful personality. Always trying to make things fun in some way and trying to keep things from being boring. He prefers there to not be silence when around others as it can make him feel 'uncomfortable'. Kōjin can also change to be extremely serious in certain events especially because of past experiences he has been through. He is always usually friendly towards most people unless given a reason to not be towards someone. Which if he has to he wont back down from someone causing/trying to cause issues with himself or someone he is close to.

Diseases/Illness:
None.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Can have a slight drinking problem at times, this is helped by the fact that he is sometimes a dealer for alcohol. He also tends to sometimes forget things and blames it on 'Short term memory'.
(Note: Kōjin is almost completely sober at this point but will still drink LIGHTLY on any occasion seemed fit)

Hobbies:
Kōjin typically spends most of his time around friends which is why he doesn’t have many hobbies. But one past hobby he had was learning/playing the electric guitar when he had owned one. ♫

Skills:
Kōjin has a few skills which he has self taught himself during his past occupations to help him. One of the most interesting/weird skills he holds is being a very good hider. Due to past occupations he has learned how to effectively find places to hide from people for any reason if need be.

Another interesting skill Kōjin holds is being a very talented swimmer, he has taught himself how to swim quicker then the average person. If caught in a race with him while in water, chances are he would win without a problem.

Fun facts:

Left/Right Handed:
Kōjin is mainly left handed. He can be ambidextrous and use either hand to do things, but he mainly uses his left hand.

Zodiac sign:

【 Capricorn 】
Symbol -
The goat
Duality - Receptive
Element - Earth
Quality - Cardinal
Ruling planet - Saturn
Tarot card - The Devil

Strengths - Driven, Patient, Strategic, Determined, Disciplined, Reliable, Responsible, Persistent
Weakness - Pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless in achieving a goal, rigid, miserly

Current Name/Nickname meanings:

Kōjin meaning: Kōjin is the Japanese kami of fire, hearth and the kitchen

Oni meaning: Oni doesn't have any real meaning- but is portrayed as a kind of yōkai, demon, ogre, or troll in Japanese folklore.

Previous Nickname's meanings:

Orochi meaning: Means 'Big snake' and is portrayed as a eight-forked serpent. Previously was the god of the moon before turning to that form to attack earth. All done out of jealousy of his sister Amaterasu, goddess of heaven and the sun.

Sui Riu meaning: No real meaning but is a rain-dragon, when in pain causes red rain colored by it's blood.

Phobias:

Nomophobia: - (The fear of being without your mobile phone)
Kōjin constantly and always has his phone on him. This is of course incase anyone needs to contact him for any matter. If for any reason he didn't have his phone on him he would constantly be worried about someone trying to contact him about a important situation and not being able to without him knowing.

Athazagoraphobia: - (Fear of forgetting or being forgotten)
''Lets be real- who wants to experience close one's forgetting about them''

Being alone - (Not a phobia but I didn't want to make a section for just this so)

zzzzz.png

˜”*°•.˜”*°• General Appearance (RE-SHADED) •°*”˜.•°*”˜

Kōjin would originally stand out from his white hair with a stripe of red going through it. This was before his new re-shade and is now seen with a new color stripe going through in the color of black right next to the red one. He would also have two black earrings that he would constantly be wearing.

Clothes:
Kōjin simply dresses to match the current day's weather/season. For example back during around Christmas time he would be seen in heavier clothing and even an elf/Santa costume to fit the holiday.

Current outfits:
(Not Updated)

Oni.jpg

Markings:
Kōjin currently has 4 (IIII) markings/carvings on him. Three were carved on the same day (4/12/21 oocly) - they go as followed:

He'd have a small crown ♕ with the letter C below it carved on the spot on his neck below the ear

He'd have a heart ♡ carved into his left shoulder with the initials A.S.S. inside it

<For context those are initials>

He'd have the letters 'xo' carved near the end of his left eye on the cheek bone

Note: Kōjin no longer has these THREE markings ABOVE, he has burned them off. Instead he now has slight burn marks in the area of where the markings were that appeared during the removal process of the markings. (5/9/21)

He'd have a Katana with the name 'Oni' under it carved into his back
(9/11/21)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tattoo's:
Kōjin would have four tattoo's -

OLD

Sui Riu - Would be a tattoo of the dragon 'Sui Riu' on his left shoulder blade in the colors Red, Black, and Gold (Variant of yellow).

Orochi - Would be a tattoo of the dragon 'Orochi' on his right shoulder blade in the colors Red, and Black.

NEWER

Oni - Would be a tattoo of the Japanese folklore 'Oni'. Pictured as a yōkai / Demon on his right hand. It would be seen in the colors Red, Black, and Gold. This would be considered his most important and significant tattoo as he has gone through most things in his life going by the name "Oni".

handtat.jpg

Music Symbols: On his left fingers there would be multiple music symbols representing how he's involved in music.

HandTattoo.jpg

☯✤ Family / Friends: ✤☯

Previous Family(s)

D'Angelo Family/Gang (Leader)

Merged/Disbanded

Shodai Family (Family head)
Never officially disbanded

Koji Family
No longer apart of

Akori Family
Family died out

Taiyoko Family - FAMILY DISBANDED INTO A SMALLER PRIVATE FAMILY / AKORI (Above)

Raven 'Rae' Taiyoko - Deceased - ''May you Rest in peace, we'll all miss you''

Alive statuses are no longer updated for this family and will remain how they are as of now.

Willow "Iris" Taiyoko - Alive

R. 'Cash' Taiyoko - Alive
Bee Taiyoko - Unknown

''Roderic'' Taiyoko - Unknown
Michael Taiyoko - Unknown
Dallas "Dally" Taiyoko - Alive
Cassie R. N. Taiyoko - Alive
Minato 'Peach' Taiyoko - Alive
Reinah 'Rei' Taiyoko - Alive
Ren 'RE' N. Y. Taiyoko - Alive
August Taiyoko - Alive

'Connie' D. Taiyoko - Alive
Mila S. Taiyoko - Alive
Victoria 'Vic' B. Taiyoko - Alive
Delilah Y. K. O. Taiyoko - Alive
Fujino Taiyoko - Alive
Nozomi Taiyoko - Unknown
Lars C. Taiyoko - Alive
Sayomi Taiyoko - Alive
Iota A. Taiyoko - Alive
Iroha N. Taiyoko - Alive
Komatsu Taiyoko - Alive
Emiko A. Taiyoko - Alive
Mina Zetain Taiyoko - Alive
Rocky 'Raven' XIX N. Taiyoko - Unknown
Amane I. Taiyoko - Alive
Dosiah "Pinto" Taiyoko - Alive
Kari N. Taiyoko - Alive
Khloe R. Taiyoko - Alive
Luna "Claws" Taiyoko - Alive
Mizuno A.Taiyoko - Alive
Fujino Taiyoko - Alive

(Last 5 aren't colored due to it glitching out)

◤ Honorable Mentions: ◢
(Note: These are people that have impacted Yasuo enough in some way to be mentioned. This goes back to when I first made this character back in October 2020, some may no longer be played or around anymore)

Dallas "Dally" Taiyoko
''Really chill - annihilated me in volleyball once.. never again. Hope things go well for you, stay safe.''

Cassie Taiyoko
''Really freak me out sometimes with the stuff you say''

Willow "Iris" Taiyoko
''You kinda sus sometimes but still one of my favorites''

Victoria Akori
''We've had a lot of drama going on lately... but things seem to slowly be getting better. Make sure to stay safe please- I just want you to be safe and not get hurt.''

Bee Taiyoko
''Super nice and caring... also we usually ended up having some interesting conversations-. You kept talking about witchcraft and all that so... just don't summon any demons''

Kehlani K. Kodama
''You try to be mean to me but I know it's all jokes''

Eyze V. D. Garcia
''Known you longer then anyone, good to see you still doing well- just don't get yourself in too much trouble alright?''

Deborah L. Ainge
''Known you for a very long time-. You're a receptionist now which is pretty cool, though it's sad we can no longer fight now-. Expect to be annoyed more by me at the school front desk''

Deiondre Ernst
''Another person I've known for a long time- you're really cool... though I constantly have to watch my back in fear from being tackled by you...''

Sif "Peach" A. S. C. Ito
''Met you when I was standing on a bridge during one of the hardest times in my life... you sat there making sure I didn't do anything dumb. I possibly owe you my life for that... who knows what would of happened if you didn't. Now your apart of like a thousand clubs and such so it's good to see you being successful..''

Arabella Ansley
''You were always super fun to be around and super nice to everyone, we don't talk much anymore but I appreciated the times together- they were really fun.''

Junko Mishimi
''Honestly- all we did was spar each other and you usually won but I still found it really fun and we also did have some interesting conversations. You also liked bullying me a lot aha...''

Kimiko 'Miko' Tamura
''You were always super fun to be around. We had ton's of great moments together- though you're sister was always super mean to me. But besides that I just saw you not too long ago after a whole year of not seeing you- I'm happy to see your still doing well and thing's are going well for you.''

Toma "Blue" Bonnet
''A friend of Junko... we didn't start off on the best of terms nor did we talk for a very long time afterwards. But after getting to know you a bit you seemed really nice and I'm happy to of gotten to know you a bit. Though we don't see each other much anymore''

Update! : ''We've actually gotten back in touch after a while! It seems you've been alright and I can't wait to hang out more often.''

Kanna K. Harui
''Honestly... you were always kind of sus and a bit of a clown but you were fun to be around. Hope all is well...''

K. ''Mookie" S. Aldridge
''We don't really talk... though we have had some interesting moments between the two of us during certain moments. Like when you thought you were a better Santa then me back in Winter...''

Korain "Jayu" Blackwood
''You were just my boss when I worked at Sayonara gift shop... you were a pretty fun dude though. Sorry for no longer showing up to work... had some stuff going on''

A. "Shock" Shimasu
''You've always been one of the most fun people I've met, really had some interesting moments together and your a person I wont forget. Your sadly no longer around... but I wish you still were.''

Takanata Murai
''Pretty sure you died... but you had an obsession with wanting to fight me and win. You never did... after like four attempts but I liked the effort''

Rosabella 'Bee' Yoshi
''Rosieeee! *in Russian* - sounds about how we have our convo's. I still remember the first time we met is the day you were yelling at me at a party. But past that we've become pretty good friends and I'm happy I met you. I'll see you around fellow Russian speaker.''

Asami Nakajima
''Haven't known you extremely long but your pretty fun to be around... You dress like a bee and I call you 'Salami' as a nickname ever since you told me that's what some people called you. You've also destroyed me in volleyball... ill win eventually.

Marie Kendall Saiky
''Marie! - or actually I call you jenny as an inside joke and you call me Tom... anyways your a real character. It seems whenever I'd be around you, you'd just make things so much fun by making tons of jokes and just being- you. We don't see each other often as much anymore, but I won't forget all the funny times I had talking to you.''

Seana ''Soul'' W. Raeside
''Haven't known you for incredibly long but your fun to be around. You've carved a pretty cool picture onto my back... which is nice. I hope your doing well..''

Erriko M. S. Garcia
''You are my favorite person still- we had been together a whole year. I remember all the amazing memories together, from the first day we met. No one else has made me happier then you. I love you, forever''

Milani S. V. Kuujou
You changed....

Tomoe O. Seong K.
You're welcome for showing you SAO and getting you addicted to it for like a week. Also... I've been meaning to force you to start swimming laps again at the school pool so... watch out.

(If you're not on this list it just means I haven't added you yet, you haven't gotten to know Kojin enough, OR I just forgot because my memory isn't the best)

Relationships:

Current = Ae-cha ''Da-eun'' Hwa = Alive
(quote in progress)

Aubriella I. Blackburn - Alive
Ex girlfriend ''I miss so much about you.. our matching outfits, ghost hunting, getting trouble during school.
I miss you so much..
''

Sumi Haruki - Alive
Ex girlfriend

Asami Nakajima - Alive
Ex girlfriend ''We haven't been together incredibly long yet, but I know were going to make a ton of amazing memories together. There isn't anyone else I'd rather be with, I love you!

Erriko M. S. Garcia - Alive
Ex Girlfriend - '' We went through so much together, I'll always remember all the amazing memories with you and I am never going to forget about you.
I love you...''

Kimiko 'Miko' Tamura - Alive
Ex girlfriend - ''You were so fun, until you locked me on my balcony and I almost died in the winter'. Too bad it didn't work out'

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Backstory •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Kōjin was originally born in Tokyo Japan. But he didn’t live most of his childhood there as his parents relationship started to spiral downwards when he was a child. After a certain amount of time and a fixed relationship nowhere in site, his parent decided it was best for both of them to split up and go they're separate ways. This is when Kōjin's dad decided to stay in Tokyo and continue his life there. But after some research, his mom decided to move into Russian to look for new opportunities in her life as Russia was the best suitable place for her to live with the career path she wanted to go down. Kōjin would have been taken with his mom into Russian after a long legal battle between the parents. While in Russia Kōjin would have spent most of his school time there. This is also how he is able to speak fluent Russian from all his time and schooling while there. He would have made quite a lot of friends and overall had a good life while in Russia without many troubles. Overtime once he had graduated school in Russian at 17 and could make his own decisions, he had decided it would be best if he had come back to Japan to go back and live with his dad after all the missed time without him during his childhood. Considering he spent most of his childhood with his mom he barely even knew his dad or what he was entirely like so he thought this was the only morally right thing to do now that he had complete freedom of what he could do. He moved back and met his dad after long and they got along really well with each other. A lot of time was spent catching up and talking about life experiences that were missed while they were apart and learning about each other. Kōjin had only been a child when he was taken to Russian, so he had a lot to share with his dad who was now seeing a mature and young adult. While now living in Japan Kōjin would of been starting to get into some ‘shady’ business within a group of people and doing certain things that would be ‘illegal’. These groups also know simply as 'gangs' would shape most of Kōjin's young adult life. He would eventually come to lead his own gang. After a couple years of being involved in gangs, Kōjin decided it was best to now retire from those groups. He has chosen to get his life back together and now attends Karakura high as a college student to further his education in an attempt to get the knowledge needed to make a living out of better interests- rather then illegal interests. He had gained an interest in businesses and how they work, furthering him to possibly want to start one of his own when he is older- hence why he has gone into college under wanting an education in business and entrepreneurship. He also likes the idea of being able to open one based off of any interest he has such as music, engineering, etc. Within Kōjin' time out of gang activities and furthering his education, he has learned efficient ways of making money and becoming someone of 'high income'. Earning millions over time and properly saving instead of spending it all at once, he plans to hopefully use his money to do something bigger in Karakura for others when able to.

Updates:

As of February twenty fourth two thousand and twenty one Kōjin's dad decided to move to northern China. Kōjin during this time helped his father move in and as well took a vacation away from Karakura for a while to spend time on a vacation up with his dad up in northern China after the move in. (To be continued)

(Updated on 10/27/22)

xxxxx.png

Education:
Kōjin is currently a college student. He entered college with the intentions of studying for degrees in entrepreneurship and business. His main goals through wanting to have his studies in this category is simply to become successful in business and make lots of money. Kōjin already has some prior experience with working in businesses and has gained some knowledge through that on how to do so properly and successfully. On top of all that he has already been able to make very large sums of money through any means and would be now considered 'high class' in Karakura as he now owns multiple millions of yen. He plans to continue his studies and continue doing whatever he needs to do to become successful and be able to live the way he wants. Though he also uses this money to help people he is close to when needed or- to spoil a significant other by buying them gifts and such.

Favorite Subject:
Even with wanting to take his studies into entrepreneurship and business- Kōjin's favorite subject is actually history. He finds learning about the history and places and what's happened in the past interesting and fun to know.

Most hated subject:
Math.

Favorites:

【 Food: 】
Yakitori

【 Drink: 】
Calpis

【 Game/Movie genre: 】
Horror
Fantasy

【 Music Genre: 】
EDM

【 Car: 】
Patty Wagon (Owner)

【 Animal/Creature: 】
Oni mythological Demon/Yokai

【 Color: 】
Red

【 Sport: 】
Football
Volleyball

【 Holiday: 】
Christmas/Halloween

【 Store: 】
Sayonara

【 Scent: 】
Caron Poivre

【 Season: 】
Winter

❄️

【 Animal: 】
Tsushima leopard cat

【 Travel Destination: 】
Russia

Sports Team:
Karakura Bobcats

【 Author: 】
Junji Ito
Tappei Nagatsuki

【 Book series: 】
Re:zero

Manga:
Uzumaki
ChainsawMan

Anime
Re:zero

【 Weather: 】
Snow/Cold

❄️

【 Month: 】
October
December

【 Movie: 】
Halloween

Movie Character:
Michael Myers

【 Overall
Actor:
Cillian Murphy

【Game: 】
FFXIV

To be updated indefinitely

This.png

Favorite quotes:

"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light." - Aristotle

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

“Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.”
- H. Jackson Brown, Jr

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” -Oscar Wilde

zx.png

Kōjin's Memorable Moments:

Being a leader of a gang then merging with the top gang at the time (Sometime October 2020)

Watching about 10 KPD officers in swat gear break into Koji Tower (10/17/20)

''Whole lotta feds'' -Tajima

Apartment being raided after gang members cut someone's limbs off in it without Yasuo knowing - (10/19/20) - then getting arrested a few days later (oocly days) after finally getting caught.
''You're doing what in my apartment?''

Hiding a bunch of people such as 'Ironside Koji' in Kōjin's apartment to then run out and ambush 'Cross X' members and chase them down. (Unknown date but sometime in 2020)
''Let us handle this''

Being Santa and having an army of elves with toy hello kitty Glocks (Early weeks of December 2020)
''Call me Christmas morning at - (81) xxx-xxx-xxx - Yasuo

Getting locked out on Kōjin's apartment balcony by his ex during Winter and almost freezing to death. (December 2020)

Almost drowning in the river after falling through the Ice when it was frozen over. (December 2020)

Using a lighter to set fire to someone killing them (Kōjin's most gruesome kill of the few he has. ooc consent was given for this. 12/21/20)

Working at Sayonara Gift shop and watching someone crash their car through it. (January 2021)

''I'm a great driver''

Watching roughly 13? people all get patted down by KPD for throwing a party (1/4/21)
''Lol''

Watching the entire KPD station get locked down because of a situation going on inside it (Unknown date)
''No one gets in- no one gets out''

Knocking out the same person 4 times in a row when they really wanted to beat Yasuo (Few days of January 2021)

Winter ball 2021 (2/20/21)

Lasting 1 whole year Icly together with a significant other. - (Now ex- January-April 2021)

Being the owner of the Patty Wagon Car.

Working at club Luxe as security

Creation/Changes

Kōjin was originally a character made when I decided I wanted to start up my own gang back in around October of 2020 after leaving a previous gang I was in. There was literally not much inspiration for him at first and no backstory or anything and was simply just another character made to have someone to play as with this new 'gang' I planned on leading. He also looked extremely different since then to now and has also gone through many name changes throughout the time I've had him. Or rather 'nickname' changes, his first name has never changed from 'Yasuo'. (11/16/22, it is now Kōjin). Instead he has always gone by a nickname, which changed many times through being in gangs. Another major change since then to now is the change in the type of RP's engaged with while playing him.

Kōjin started off as a gang leader, this lasted around 1-2 months (oocly) before eventually merging into another gang that was more popular. These months were the time where Yasuo was 99% of the time doing things revolved around gangrp and nothing else. Most of his time was spent either trying to find new members to recruit or spent helping out the other gang when they eventually merged together.

Eventually the gang he merged into disbanded and from there he hasn't been apart of any other gangs since and no longer takes part in any real consistent 'gangrp'. He will still do solo things from time to time but rarely does any gang activities in groups of people anymore. He'll still do it, but chooses to only do it when it seems necessary enough to do so. But other then that he at this point (December-March) rarely took part in much of any gang activities or any fighting at all either besides a few people or just play fighting with friends.

As of (December 2021) Kōjin still had no involvement anymore in gang activities and I plan on it staying that way. Instead Yasuo is more focused on making a bigger name for himself and actually doing more around the town of Karakura. Being more joking and fun to be around, he wants to become friends with lots of people and just enjoy his time in Karakura. Hoping to one day possibly start a business or be involved in some other way with the town.

----------------------------

Throughout these months of playing this character he has gone from not having any backstory or any real lore to having tons which is why I've added so much to this biography. Over time he has met tons of people who have effected him in some way and he has gone through tons of changes. I plan to continue updating this throughout the rest of the time I play as him and add new things I think seem necessary to add.

Side note: One thing a lot of people mention is how Kōjin looks like or looked like Todoroki in the past. To answer if he was inspired by him:

Kōjin was also not inspired by Todoroki. I didn't even know who that was until people kept mentioning him and I looked it up. I can see the similarities because of the red and white hair though that was the old version of Yasuo. He now has red, white, AND black in his hair instead of the just red and white. But no I didn't get inspiration from Todoroki. Instead what happened was I simply just wanted a way to make my character stand out more and decided to add a stripe of color to the white hair. Red happens to be my favorite color so I picked that as the color of choice to use.

SS2.jpg

Last edited:

marise

Level 4
flaminhotchica
flaminhotchica
ayo !! you !! forgot !! the !!!! other ! !!! !! s !!!! the ass is not completed

also cool bio im honored to be in it xx

OhNoNate

Level 19
OhNoNate
OhNoNate
Omega
ayo !! you !! forgot !! the !!!! other ! !!! !! s !!!! the ass is not completed

also cool bio im honored to be in it xx
AHH It should be fixed I think unless i'm blind and fixed the wrong thing LOL

Also Updated/Added: Added a few more people to the 'honorable mentions' section, new symbols/fonts, Updated relationship status

OhNoNate

Level 19
OhNoNate
OhNoNate
Omega
Pinto is alive, just a heads up lol
My character is with her 24/7 but other than that, really great post very detailed
Fixed! Thanks for letting me know, I wasn't 100% completely sure with everyone so if I didn't know I just put Unknown

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL NGL

Users who are viewing this thread