players online

Accepted Biology Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Classy_Miracle

Level 16
OOC INFORMATION

IGN (In Game Name): Classy_Miracle
Previous bans: I've been banned a few times on the old map.

Describe your activity on the server: I'm on the server for a few hours, since I have school. I'm active all day on weekends.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes, I do

Do you have a microphone? No, I don't

List your current and past applications: Council-Secretary

What is your motivation for applying?: Well, I know that being a secretary is kinda easy for me, so I decided to take the next step and become a teacher. Although, there are very few teachers on this server and I wanted to help out.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): Well, I was a teaching assistant (in real life) and it was an easy job. I get to help out my favorite teacher and do many tasks in the class. I'm like a good and caring role-player and I help out many people with their issues. I enjoy roleplaying on the server and would love to continue.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): MsClassy
Your Teachers In Game Age: 24
Teachers Subject: Biology

Have you read & understood the megathread? Yes, I have.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I wouldn't change anything about it, but I would love to help whenever I can to make this server better for people.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general. Teachers help educate students and prepare for what's coming out in the real world. They teach them everything about life and what they need to know for the next part of their lives. Teachers get a salary of thousands of dollars per year.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Teachers are important to a SchoolRP server because without them, there will be no school. They help the server experience more interesting and a lot of fun. Teachers are helpful to keep things in action and will not let it fall apart.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? Classy Kennedy is a 24 year old Biology teacher who just moved to Japan. She normally wears a white tank top and blue shorts. She dyed her hair purple because it's her favorite color. She stands at 5'4 and weighs 130 pounds. Ms Classy is a great person with a nice personality, who people look up to. She looks up to most teachers because they have a wonderful personality. She helps her students learn a biological way of science and how it can help in the future.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would ask them to settle down and if they continue to do that, I would send them to detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I would look at them until they settle down. If they don't listen to me, I would keep them after class and give them extra homework.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? She would talk to other teachers and ask them how their day was, have small talk and get back into business.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me wipes board
/me gives pencil to (player)
/me lays dissecting pan on desk
/me writes board
/me places specimen on dissecting pan
/me cleans tables

BACKSTORY

Classy Kennedy grew up in California, where she lived with her parents. She always wanted to learn because it's really important to her to know about life. In second grade, she met her best friend, Ashley, who is also into learning other things. They've became greatest friends when they grow up. Ashley's father, David, is an English teacher who is really kind to other people and one of the greatest teachers that she has ever met. He taught Classy about learning and other important things to remember in the next few years. Classy had a really great time with her friends that day. But one day, Ashley's dad passed away and she felt really devastated. When Classy heard the news, she felt really sorry for Ashley about her loss. When she feels really devastated, Classy told her that everything will be okay. The year after her father's death, Ashley and her mom moved to Washington, and didn't bother to tell Classy about it. When Classy heard that Ashley moved to Washington, Classy was really heartbroken. In her 8th grade year, she never have friends after what happened to Ashley. She felt like that she has given up hope for the rest of her life. On Christmas Eve, she and her family were having dinner, and she doesn't feel like herself. After everyone has gone to bed, Classy quietly goes to the kitchen and grabs the kitchen knife. Then, she cuts herself on the arm and felt a lot of pain. During that time, her dad came and saw her, and wanted to know what she's doing. Classy hid her arm from her father and was wondering what's she's hiding from him. Her father took her arm and saw the cut, then he was surprised. Classy told her what has been going on for the past few years and her father felt sorry about what happened to Ashley. In her high school years, she decided to continue learning until she graduates from high school. She has many friends who really care about her. She is also good at Biology, even though she tried her best. She gets straight A's in every class and loved her teachers. After she graduated from high school, she goes to a college that is close to her hometown. She chose a Teaching course, and an A-Level Biology course for college and she studies hard. When she graduated from college, she got a Biology degree for teaching. She now moved to Japan to be a Biology teacher and have a successful life at THS.

Additional notes about your application (if any): Thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread