players online

BirthdayParties' Police Application

Laur

Level 39
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
BirthdayParties (my main is sixteas)

Previous bans:
No ban history across any of my accounts.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am very active on SRP, about 5-8 hours on weekdays, and possibly 7-8 on weekends. Since I chose the option of doing online school for most of the year, I will be working on schoolwork half of the time. You will usually find me in my apartment at home or spawn talking to others and interacting with people. (This is on the account sixteas, I will actively come on BirthdayParties if my application has been accepted.)

Which timezone are you in?
I am in Central Timezone (CST)

Do you have Discord?
Yes, it's: laur#2318

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes I do and if I'm required to speak I will, but I usually have no problem speaking to new people.

List your current and past applications:
Here are my applications on my main account:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.28639/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.28722/ (Denied) Denied for lack of detail, which I understand why.
https://schoolrp.net/threads/babwys-college-application.28694/ (Accepted)

What is your motivation for applying?:
One of my many motivators for applying to the KPD is seeing that my roleplaying needs improvement slightly, and the KPD will develop my roleplaying skills throughout my time working. Another objective of mine is to have a better roleplaying experience. As a college student, you can only do so much, such as going to parties, attending class, and socializing with others. After you've done all you can as a college student roleplaying as one gets uninteresting and dull. When you're a member of KPD, I feel as if being a member of the team will add some more excitement when roleplaying, and it will improve my grammar or writing skills significantly.

When I first had started playing SRP about 1-2 months ago, the job I had desired to become apart of was the KPD. Although I anticipated that I wouldn't be able to make it into the team because I thought the application was too confusing or difficult for me to do. Someone from the KPD team had encouraged me to apply and shoot my shot, so I took their advice and decided to apply for the job. An additional motivation that this job will not only advance my ability to communicate well and also improve my potential of working in a team.

Applying for the KPD also benefits me because I improve on future applications, and applying will help me get a job OOCly when I'm old enough. I believe some of my personality traits will also contribute to being a member of the KPD. In my opinion, I have a good work ethic, and I'm determined when it comes to things that inspire me. I am also willing to try new things and work with other people. I'm helpful, so I will be able to assist others in the role of being a KPD member. A personality trait I’ve been told that I am is that I'm creative and I can somewhat detailrp if needed. If I get onto the team, I will try my hardest to learn the procedures and will learn what I'm expected of.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I believe there are some parts I need assistance on understanding though.

What are the Police ranks?
(Listing the Police ranks from lowest to highest and a general idea of what they do)

Police Cadet
A police cadet goes through training and a test to advance to the next role. They are the "trainees" of the police team. They are expected to show up at training and be on time as well as staying at the front desk and finish their cadet test.

Police Officer
A police officer is one rank higher than a police cadet. It is a former cadet who has passed their test and ready to face GangRPers or illegal activity. They also patrol around Karakura and assist other officers on the job.

Police Corporal
A police corporal is one rank higher than a police officer. What they do is very similar to a police officer, but they are expected to train cadets and to keep the police officers on track and make sure they know what they are doing.

Police Sergeant
After you get promoted from being a police officer,
you are now a police sergeant. They give assignments to the ranks below them and keep them in line to see that they are doing what they are supposed to.

Police Lieutenant
If you work hard enough, you will be promoted to a police lieutenant. They are finally considered what's called a "higher up" in the KPD. They will be given a gun to handle intense or dangerous criminal activity or assignments while on the job.

Police Captain
The police captain is the second-highest rank in the KPD rank system. They keep everyone below their rank in check and improve the work environment. They will also train cadets and take off a little bit of the police commissioner's workload.

Police Commissioner
The police commissioner is the highest rank of the police force and they ensure that the KPD is doing their job. They make things easier for everyone in a way, and if someone wants a break from patrol or their job they take care of that.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I am aware that as a member of the KPD, you must enforce criminal activity, prevent people from jaywalking if you see it happening, and inform others about things to do and not do. Although I don’t believe I am very familiar with the work that they do around Karakura, I am more than prepared to learn their duties while on the job. Members of the police force don’t get a lot of credit for working hard, enforcing the rules, and keeping citizens safe.

I do know that the police team will answer the phone calls with the number of 110 and rush to the situation as fast as they can, coming well prepared. The police force will go on manhunts to search for wanted criminals after the crime of murder has been reported to them. Police may also jail citizens when needed and will propose a fine to them. For example, if a character is drinking alcohol and they get caught, as well as not having an I.D prepared, they will get fined.

Police are also able to search people if needed and check for any illegal weapons, drinks, or lighters, vapes, etc. If they happen to find a weapon on you, they will examine the weapon for any blood or dents on it. Those are just a few factors they check for. I am also aware that police ranks higher than the cadet must ask to go off duty.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police force is significant to SchoolRP because they make sure that Karakura does not have any illegal activity or anyone is getting harmed. They protect the citizens of Karakura and without the police force it would be very chaotic and power would be unbalanced. Without the police force, it would be less exciting for GangRPers, causing them to get bored and the KPD having nothing to do other than catch minor crimes, such as underage drinking.

It also makes SchoolRP more realistic in a way and it makes the game more thrilling for those who made their character act like a delinquent. KPD and EMS are very similar and act like “partners” in a way which is another reason why they are crucial to schoolrp, due to if someone gets stabbed or if someone is being harmed in the situation and EMS has to call the KPD.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, it would be unprofessional to have inexperienced members on the team or if they are setting a bad example by breaking certain rules. I can assure you I will not argue about my demotion and instead learn from it if I decide to apply for another application or for the KPD role again in the future.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Absolutely, it is important to focus on your duties as a member of the KPD and to be experienced in your job to inform other players about the role or just to know what you're doing on duty. I will contribute 110% to the team when I am available and on my police account, I will also be more active on that alt.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Definitely, I would want to learn my duties as a police cadet and what to do when I encounter a problem or scenario where I need to use a weapon, or what to say. It is important for every cadet to attend training because it will also help you with coming on time to places or meetings OOCly.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, you should not take things OOCly because someone's character is being disrespectful towards your character. Even if their character is similar to how they act OOCly it is immature if they haven't done anything to you OOCly. It does not mean that they are rude themselves and they are only trying to play out their character and their personality the best they can. I can ensure the team that although in situations I may be irritated at the player, I will treat them as if they were a friend of mine, with respect and understanding.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Ichiro Arashi Chizuru would be standing at 5'7". He would have messy chocolate brown hair that would part to both sides and his dark brown eyes would compliment them. He would have an athletic build and a slightly muscular jawline. Although he’d look intimidating, a wide beaming grin would rest on his face, having a delightful and dandy demeanor.

Some things about Ichiro that make him unique is that he will stand up for what he thinks is right. No matter if he gets hurt he will always try to assist anyone if they look as if they were in trouble. He stands his ground and will not back away unless threatened with a weapon.

What he's like on and off the job?
On the job, Ichiro would be a quiet, yet diligent worker. He cares deeply about his job and will usually stay quiet until asked or called upon. When overhearing about an argument he will try to talk it out and stay calm. He is very reasonable and tries to always look on the positive side, not letting the bad outweigh the good. He tries to socialize with mostly and please everyone, but he usually does things that are more in his comfort zone.

Off the job, Ichiro is quiet and cares deeper about the "finer" things in life. He takes risks and he lives by the motto "you only live once." His loving and helpful personality has always kept him going and determined to become a better person each day. Since he is not very close with many of his siblings he tries to impress them, but nothing seems to work. He is often disappointed or upset when his siblings neglect or push him away. If someone offers to hang out or talk to him he becomes excited and an entirely different person. He tries to make everyone laugh or smile when they are feeling upset.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
His outlook on his co-workers is he is always trying to impress them just like his siblings. He is terrified that his co-workers will judge him or think poorly of him. He always wants to make a positive impact that lasts for a long time throughout the day while he is working.
He doesn't think about his future a lot, but when he grows up he aspires to be a stay at home dad and take care of his kids. He wants to be there for his kids and wants them to be happy while having a normal childhood unlike he did. He plans to retire around the age of 40 or so.

BACKSTORY
Ichiro Arashi Chizuru was born in Japan on March 5, 1992. When he was a child, he lived in an abusive household with not many friends growing up. He was bullied in school and made fun of for being too weak or not being able to defend himself. He would often feel alone due to being the only child in his birth family and no connection to his other relatives. His parents would severely abuse him and force him not to say anything to anyone.

The police force soon found out that he lived in an abusive household and sent him to an adoption center in Japan. When he moved into the Chizuru family, he became very close to his adoptive sister Brylie. Ever since then, he aspired to become apart of the KPD as he began to grow older, and he'd look up to them as role models. When he graduated, he decided that he wanted to study criminology and criminal justice. He had three years of training, and he got a bachelor's degree in criminal justice along with social sciences. Long nights of research and talking to police officers lead to him becoming determined to take on the role of being a police cadet. (Slightly outdated, due to if this application gets accepted, I will be making a new character for the team.)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Ichiro Arashi Chizuru
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Given Name(s):
None
Preferred Name:
Ichiro
IC Phone number:
473-972-328 (I may not reply icly due to the account being an alt, but feel free to dm me on Discord or @ me in the KPD Discord.)
Religious Denomination:
Catholic
Marital Status:
Single
Nationality:
Japanese
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
Working Experience:
3 years of training experience
Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice and Social Sciences.
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Criminal Justice
Minor(s):
Criminology
Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
None

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread