players online

Black Market Application | YourAnxietyDemon

MochaMocha

Level 4
。☆✼★━━━━━━OOC INFORMATION:━━━━━━★✼☆。

IGN:
YourAnxietyDemon

Describe your activity on the server:
I would describe my activity on the Srp server as very active. I spend well over 4-7 hours give or take while I do try new games on the side so as to not get an addiction to the server itself. I do spend a lot of my free time on the server. I personally think I have a lot of free time and that is where I get so much time to be on the server doing whatever I need to do. I have had a lot of time to get used to how Srp and its players work so I wanna give a brief run down:

»»————- 2020-2022 ————-««
Around 2022 is when I originally herald of Srp from friends I had met on a minecraft SMP. They mentioned characters, names and things I rarely hear about here made me fascinated and I became more and more curious about the server. I had first logged on as ‘Nomoshito Asahina’ in which I met more of the people on Srp. I was firstly not very interested in the roleplay side of things as I was not familiar with this but the friends I met on the server were wonderful people and I think that's what started my big interest in the server. After multiple months of getting used to the normal school day roleplay I had joined Kaku-Kai. At this time I was very new to gangRP but one person sat down and helped me through a brief but detailed explanation. Some may know them at Kotalobo as the IGN. This later progressed into me taking part within the Kaku-Kai v. Bonten war. I had about 2 weeks in preparation, but I was able to be in the war. Once this happened and Kaku-kai Officially disbanded I went on to follow other members in making the new gang Adobansu. This is where I started to get the hang and continue my Gang RP era. This continued for multiple gangs including Adobansu, Otake-Tatsu, Sonomi. Then I had stopped for a while to do things my own way. It went decent but then I was pulled back into GangRP with some friends. I had continued to be a semi-Gang member while I worked at Fight club and got accepted. Once Crime Clinic came around I again applied and was accepted as well which helped me further understand the criminal underworld/

»»————- 2022-2023 ————-««
This was the time when I spent a lot of my activity on the server doing Gang RP for most of my interactions. This was when I was fully aware and knew what the rules of Gang RP were and how to act with them accordingly. I would say this was the time when I started to get more into RP experience with the Black Market and how gangs interact with each other. This was around when I was introduced to the Forelli Mafia when I went back into Gang RP but I disliked the number of pure perms. The Forelli Mafia had a lot of things I enjoyed about RP and Gangs so I joined. Later I was introduced to the event with the Forelli and the Black Market. This went on as me and several others helped a Black Market Dealer with a task. This helped me understand what the Black Market does when they aren’t selling weapons. Some like to interact with gangs which I admired as I always thought the Black Market and gangs of Karakura were separated in their ideologies. Around this time I continued to interact with Black Market Dealers through my time as a Fight Club security. I was able to get the basics of how Black Market Dealers interacted with not only gangs but average SRP players.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:
My Discord is anxietydemon and I used to have a mic previously but i do not anymore as it is broken.

Specify your country of origin and time zone:
My country of origin is the USA and my timezone is MST

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:

My main motivation for applying for Black Market Dealer is of variety. I have spent almost 5 or so years in Gang RP and have interacted with other Black Market Dealers since I am a Fight Club employee and Crime Clinic. I found it to be both a great way to enhance a roleplay experience for everyone but also a new roleplay experience in of itself. Besides Fight Club, I have also interacted with Black Market Dealers while in Forelli Mafia and I truly enjoyed speaking with them. I have already found the role of Black Market Dealer to be one of the more interesting roles. The amount of dedication, time and effort it takes to keep things interesting has always made me so curious about what happens on the inside? Do they talk to each other? About what? What do they plan? And how can it impact the average SRP player? All of these things and more have interested me since I first was told about the Black Market and it continues to itch my brain in a way that I only have to find out for myself in this application. I am familiar how both the Black Market and gangs interact as there is more often interacting with these two but I have always been on the Gang side of these interactions and I also am curious how it works from the opposing side of these meet ups or events.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
What I think makes me stand out is my time both in and out of Gang RP. I've been in several different gangs and I’ve seen differences in people and their characters. I have taken time to understand the ins and outs of Crime and Gang RP. I've seen the many perspectives of people on the opposing and receiving side of perms, interactions, meetings and plans. I think I have a wide view on what many people want or seem to try to get within the Crime and Gang RP factions respectively. I have taken my time to better my RP and continued to learn how to better it each time I interact with someone.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
Besides things relating to Srp like GangRP and also Fight Club, Crime Clinic. No, these expirences had come from my several gangs I have been in. This Includes: Kaku-kai, Adobansu, Otake-Tatsu, Sonomi, Forelli, Mefisuto.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
I feel that to help the crime faction there should be some sort of connection with the public. If you ask any random person in college or high school, there is only a small chance that they know about the Black Market. Giving the public an idea of what they are, who they prefer over random violent citizens and professional gangs. Opinions etc. Each with a new view on who they are more willing to help and who they dislike. In my opinion everyone has their 15 seconds of fame and I think the Crime factions need their own 15 seconds in a sort of public display besides Fight Club and BMD deals. Although the Crime faction is meant to be a whisper among voices I feel as if there should be something that gives my hype or manipulation into bringing more customers. Instead of maybe fight club just letting the Black Market watch, give them a reason to be involved more. Maybe a tournament for anyone for 3 days' worth of discount? Maybe A discount for a whole gang? All of these can still include the Crime faction as a whole.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
I am aware and have studied these. Yes.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
I do understand this

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
I understand this.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
I am aware of this, yes

╔══════════════╗

IC INFORMATION:

╚══════════════╝

Full Legal Name: I go by many names, Soma Homare, Niko Densetsu. But my legal name for the time is Katakana Tachitsu.

Criminal Alias: ANSIA

Age & Occupation: I am about 24 at the moment. But I have no occupation besides a private security business.

Gender & Marital Status:
I am a male regarding my gender, within my marital status I am married.

Ethnicity & Race:
I am of East Asian ethnicity and Japanese.

Known Languages:
I speak fluent Italian, Moderate French and intermediate Icelandic

Former Associations/Occupations:
I was a Former gang member of Forelli then former Associations with 50 Blessings, and the Densetsu Family which sold weapons against the BMD’s wishes. I had no actions in assisting them to sell weapons. I had acquired assistance in helping stop the family and killing the head ‘Adler Densetsu’ with my brother. I was a previous alcohol seller as well.

Highest Level of Education: PHD Herbalism

Physical/Mental Ailments:
I have both physical and mental ailments, but neither are much of a struggle this include me missing my right eye and left arm, and anxiety disorder, and PTSD. None of these have made it hard or difficult to execute plans or make anything difficult.

Known Family Members: Tachitsu Family, Tokito Tachitsu (Husband), Kuro Fujimoto (Brother) Yoshi Zennix (Brother)

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
Katakana is seen as a 6’1 slightly muscular male. His hair had traces of burnt strains as well as having a remaining white streak as it mixed with his original black color. Both of his eyes held separate colors, one a bright blue and the other a bright green as if they were dulled by something. His neck consisted of a black vine like tattoos and on his left side there is a lightning strike scar which went down the right side of his body The right eye was a prosthetic, Katakana usually has a calm or reserved look on his face and sometimes showing a pit of anxiety in most situations. His stature holds obvious anxious actions commonly tapping his foot or fidgeting and commonly looking as if he just woke up. Clothing wise Katakana prefers to keep a more formal or traditional look with most things like suits, sweaters or dress shirts with ties. His left arm is mostly covered as it was also a prosthetic. Katakana’s tone often switched or had a mixture of pure formality and immaturity, like a teenager though on some occasions it held nervousness or anxiousness which caused a stutter or mix of words while he spoke. Commonly he was also wearing the Tachitsu family Pin, a very valued object that always seemed shiny as if newly bought though he had it for so long.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:

Katakana’s personality is a group of contradictions. Seeming both immature and mature at the same time. Calm and anxious along with being more of a relaxed and calculated individual during times of peril. Katakana seems to not take anything for granted and sees everything in a different view and often is curious or interested in things that revolve around money or helpfulness to people he cares about. Being a loyal person, he keeps things very blunt when it comes to this and has a continuous track record of still being loyal to people who he no longer speaks with. Those who find Katakana working or in crime, he will make himself more emotional and louder. Being very short tempered and quick to react when he has the time to do so. This has been observed at the Fight Club, though he does not keep things friendly when working. Out of work is the opposite as he is seen as quiet, anxious or calm all at once in a pile of confusing contradictions within his personality. If caught in any criminal related actions by people like the KPD he is seen to run immediately which has worked for the four times he has ran from them. His quick thinking and fast paced decision making helps him.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:

꧁∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫꧁ The Lost Boy ꧂▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙∙∙∙꧂

During a heavy rain, two people in black hoodies were seen on Tokyo local CCTV placing a baby beside a dumpster. Only mere minutes later four people with Tiger masks massacred the two with katanas. This is believed to be done by the Riyakawa-Kaminan Yakuza. A small organization that has been terrifying the streets with murder and debt alike. They do not follow usual traditions and they are considered dangerous. With this the missing child was taken by who is identified as Dr Kimito. A man under investigation currently for the kidnapping of the child. That was12 years ago, Soma Homare, a 12 year old boy found himself sitting with that same man. Sitting and studying a boring book about human anatomy. These constant books seemed to annoy Soma. He hardly cared for it as he had read the book twice. Dr Kimito was sitting nearby speaking with a man in a dark red suit. Once time passed Soma spoke up after the man left “Kimito, when will I be able to work with you?” The question seemed innocent enough although the curiosity that Soma had was as naive as a curious animal. “When you finish your studies, we may speak on the matter.” As the days turned from weeks, weeks to months and months to years. No such matter was spoken of until his 17th birthday. The day that changed everything. “Soma, come with me please” Soma did as he was told, following Kimito to a dark room with a man in a red suit. The familiar man with tattoos covering his neck, hands and whatever was visible. A toothy smile welcomed Soma as he felt his chest tighten. “Soma Homare! I've heard so much about you and your eagerness! I hear you want to work with your father” It became extremely obvious at Soma’s expense that his anxiety started to hit him like a train, his breath shortened, and he stuttered along his words. “Yes. . I want to. . I wanted to know. . what he did. . did for work and help.” His stuttering frustrated him as Kimito stood idle beside the man in red. “It's okay to be nervous, everyone gets like that! But you have reached an age where now you can help and do lots more than just help Kimito.” Soma stood confused then everything went black with a thud heard from the back of his head. The ringing in his ears woke him as he felt a burning pain on his shoulder blade and Kimito sitting beside his bed. “You did well Soma, now you can help. Once you feel better I'll teach you what you have come so close to. You have potential.”

꧁∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫꧁ The New Life ꧂▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙∙∙∙꧂

Since the time that he was elected, he has been following Kimito. After careful consideration ‘The man in Red’ as some called him. Had spoken about a project to further grow the power of the Riyakawa-Kaminan. This way that money would come through faster. Although Soma had done well in lying and tricking people in spending thousands upon thousands in scams and whatever he could get his hands on, none of it was enough. With constant competition, ‘The Man in Red’ put together Project Split. This forced Soma to be faking his death and in the time being sent to a small island called Karakura to spread the Yakuza’s power and collect funding for them. He had 1 year to get 1 million yen by any means necessary. No matter the person or place he had to get that money. Once arriving, Soma started by selling cheap alcohol with a local small supplier. After realizing this wasn’t enough, he heard rumors about a mafia. The Forelli Family had caught his attention quickly. Hearing about their activities which involved money had pushed him to join. He worked selling alcohol for quite some time until he found three people that he connected with Kuro Fujimoto and Ren Misono and Yoshi Zennix. These three people had imprinted on Soma somehow. As time passed Soma spread his knowledge of Karakura, people and places became common for him to remember but the worst was soon to come. On a job by himself, Soma was getting a bat to knock out a witness to a confrontation, the lady lead him to the beach where she stole the bat as she screamed for the police. Soma forgot about the camera as he was placed under an assault with a weapon charge. Imprisoned, he was bailed out after a few days and Soma did the only thing he knew and changed his hairstyle and forged himself a fake passport and got a new name. Niko.

꧁∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫꧁ Test of Family ꧂▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙∙∙∙꧂

As time passed for Niko, the Forelli family had been helping a figure called ‘DRIVER’ this man was someone Niko didn’t know of. While he was given the task to help, Niko had also been tasked with assisting driver in the underground club called ‘Fight Club’. As this went on another thing sparked into his life. Adler Densetsu, a man who had adopted Niko as a second son. Adler helped Niko from fights, to advice to gifts of money. In exchange Niko was his best fighter for his own little club. Continuing to test his limits over and over, eventually bringing Kuro into his small family. One night after a long fight. Niko asked for a certain phrase atop the small dojo. ‘ALL HAIL 50 BLESSINGS’ was written and it caused hsi curiosity to drive him crazy. After asking, Adler showed him something that went against everything he worked for. Adler had shown a stock of weapons. Explaining he sold them to the criminals of Karakura. Niko knew that if the Black Market knew of this, they would kill Adler. The rumors that the Black Market doesn’t take kindly to stolen business filled his head as he ran to Kuro. Meeting on a boat in the ocean, Kuro and Niko planned something with a mystery woman with glasses and dice who offered to help. As Niko and Kuro continued their plan it all went down. Adler had injured NIko’s sister as well as friends but Adler had seemingly died while he was away on a job. WIth that Niko was done. Grabbing any documents related to him he threw them out. Burning them along with his ID card. Once again as he pondered what to do, he did the only thing he knew how to do. Run from the past and put up a front. Niko changed his name to Katakana. Some time after he was adopted by Kurai Ketsueki and his wife Yelena Tachitsu. Becoming a Tachitsu himself he was with a family he could count on. Masuyo Tachitsu, the head. Had taken a liking to Katakana’s loyalty, teaching him and acting as a second father. After which he left for business Kojiro took control of the family and also took the role of a second father. Teaching Katakana what he knew and anything he had interest in. While this happened Katakana’s application to Fight Club was accepted as well as a crime clinic for injured gang members. Both security jobs as that was the only thing he knew how to do. Pay was good and that's all he cared about.

꧁∙∙∙∙∙·▫▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫꧁ The Viper and The Criminal ꧂▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫▫·∙∙∙∙∙꧂

As his time passed, Forelli had fallen long ago. Katakana had visited with a friend as he came upon a lady who he only heard of. Koizumi Saiky, a woman of short stature but pure indifference struck him as he greeted her. The conversion had jumped topic to topic until it landed on Katakana’s learnings of the human body. After which Koizumi spoke about her hobby in herbalism. This had Katakana wondering, weeks passed when Katakana asked about Koizumi and her herbs in which he wanted to know more of. This friendly conversation turned to Katakana learning from the Saiky. Katakana had taken books, classes and of course the teachings of Koizumi while he perfected names, effects and money pricing in how to get such leaves. After some time, Katakana had been able to handle himself but still pondered at Koizumi for more studies. Their relationship blossomed into friends as she taught him her grand knowledge about flowers. This grand study made Katakana continue to strive for perfection in this category. Going over ancient herbal uses and modern uses for the same thing. Reading book after book and busting any myth that had peaked his curiosity. Katakana Had a small list of contracts he had worked for as security. Within the time he had them come and go but hearing Lady Koizumi having kids? It gave Katakana an anxious feeling, one he faced with bravery as he asked Koizumi to meet with him and give her a contract for security. Koizumi kept it for a few hours, reading it carefully. Then she signed it, Katakana did the same thing as the contract had completed. Katakana was at her command. Staying by her side each moment he had while balancing out the very little free time he had to plant, grow and compass his own herb garden. Katakana is often seen at the shrine beside Koizumi only speaking if he feels its necessary or spoken to.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:

Katakana got a call from an unknown number, he shrugged while picking it up, he had waited for too long as he heard a voice “I need a katana”/ Perking up Katakana had been waiting as he nodded to himself “Done, call with information soon”. Once he ended the call he got to work checking a chest he got out a katana with a sheathe and quickly got down to sharpening it, fixing it up for the client. Knowing he didn't have much time he rushed the work though proud as he descended into the rancid sewers and tapped his phone while he walked. “Meet under the 7/11.” continued his walk, soon running as he finally got to the location, it took a while but he was used to this maze of underground labyrinths. Closing on the dark, rank and just plain disgusting sewers, Katakana’s gentle footsteps still made some noise while he barely peaked over at the person, standing and waiting impatiently at his slow time, the other boot on the foot it seems. As he walked on, he fixed his tie, and adjusted his mask while staring at the person, once the mask moved to his position, he became both anxious and determined. He walked only a few steps further being weary of them as he only spoke one word “Order?” Once the person spoke up with a calmer tone, better at than his own at hiding what things he feared. What if the cops were called? What if this is a set up? No, this is a deal. IN and out, that is how this will go. “A katana” The voice spoke out. Katakana's half calm composure spoke “300,00” he responded. With that the person handed the move over, Katakana gave over the freshly sharpened Katakana with a sheathe as he nodded. He shoved the money into his suit as he ran off, the panic that maybe, just maybe a cop was behind him waiting forced him to run. Only paranoia as he found himself in a safe place. Waiting for another client, maybe it would be better this time.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:
Katakana has interacted, spoke and met with some Black Market outside of his job at Fight Club and Crime Clinic. He is familiar with a small portion of their job and how indifferent they can act toward people and gangs. They have their own morals and reasons for liking or disliking people and organizations. Also, the majority of my backstories I try to keep to a minimum regarding lore and more focused on what I have actually Roleplayed out in the SRP server.​

Users who are viewing this thread