mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Black Market Dealer Application

Rook

Level 0
IGN: RookB4
Describe your activity on the server: Not Busy, normally afk. Lots of time to work.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:
@swallowawhale, and yes
Specify your country of origin and time zone:
United States, Mountain Standard

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
I wanna be a more active member of the community, as well as help others in their gangrp endeavors
What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
In a word: Availability. I spend a lot of time on the server, and normally have nothing to do.
What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
I've helped with the (now disbanded) Kushiguro Clan and the Akuyami Clan
What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
No.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Most of them, yes.
Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
I am.
Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
I am.
Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
I am.
  • IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name: Koji A. Tsukuyomi
Criminal Alias: Liebe
Age & Occupation: (Note: if you become a black market dealer, you will be permitted the Adult role)
18, unemployed.
Gender & Marital Status:
Male, Engaged.

Ethnicity & Race:
Japanese, Asian.
Known Languages:
Japanese
Former Associations/Occupations:
None
Highest Level of Education:
Highschool

Physical/Mental Ailments:
(If inapplicable, put N/A)
N/A
Known Family Members: (If inapplicable, put N/A)
N/A

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
5'9", Lean build, Dark green eyes, Black-ish red hair, Lightning scar going from the right side of his forehead, down the left side of his face, Burn scar covering his right forearm.
Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Relaxed, Logical, and strategic
Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:
(200+ words minimum)
Well, he was born in Kyoto, and at the age of 5 his home was burned down, resulting in the death of his mother. At the age of eight, his father was shot in broad daylight, and Koji ended up taking the gun and shooting the murderer. He roamed the streets of Kyoto until he got an invitation to live with his uncle in Karakura, who died upon Koji's arrival. After that, Koji was pushed off the lighthouse, where he shattered his legs and almost killed him. After making faux prosthetics, Koji was taken in by a pair of orphans, who became sisters to him. After a while, and an explosion in the apartment which gave him the scar on his right arm, the sisters left for Korea and he was left alone. He then got with his best friend, at the time, who is now his fiancé. As of recently, he was struck by lightning, being the cause of the scar spanning from his forehead to his chest. He's been training with his friends, whether that be hand-to-hand combat or sword training with Bokken. He's also been climbing mountains to get stronger. He's also been relaxing around the Shrine, talking with the maidens and priests occasionally.
Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer: (This can be anything — a weapon deal, an event they may be involved in, or maybe an interaction with a gang)
Normally, I'd have Koji put his number out, and have people come to him. So, say that he has a potential deal with someone. He'd have them come to a low-traffic area, such as the path leading up the mountain, or even the odd cave at the left side of the beach.
Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer: (If inapplicable, put N/A)
It's something I could see myself enjoying.

Hirathex

Level 314
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your application, I have decided to
unfortunately deny your application to join the faction.

Why have I been denied?
This decision has been made based on the following reason(s)
COMPETITION
Due to the amount of applications we often have to deny good applications due to the lack of spots. Whether it's due to differences in applications, server reputation, or someone standing out more. However, we encourage you to reapply in the future.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread