mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Black Market Dealer Application

TExiled

Level 0
OOC Information:

My IGN username is TExiled, and I don't have any other alternate accounts except for my main one. My activity on the server on the weekdays is 5 to 6 hours, and my activity on the weekends is over 10 hours. On the weekdays, I have a shorter play time because of school and stuff.

My discord username used to be BurgerMC#2988, but I changed it to texiled so it could match everything I got that included my Minecraft username, and sadly, I don't have a microphone. I live in the United Kingdom, and the time zone is GMT.

My motivation for applying to the black market dealer is that I should try something new, because being in grade 12 (IC) gets extremely boring and there is absolutely nothing to do after school apart from being afk or going to your apartment and waiting for the next day to start or throw a small party for a few hours, but that gets all boring after a few hours, and I think that being a black market dealer would be a great way to spend my time and cure boredom every day.

I stand out from other applicants because I am a unique person (IC) and I can provide a bunch of stuff for the team. I am a trustworthy person to be around who won't do anything bad to hurt people I care about. I would only fight someone if they hurt my family (I already did that yesterday on OOC day).

My previous experience with teamwork was with my family and teamwork activities outside of school and inside school. I am a good person to work with, and I won't disappoint anyone who has to do teamwork activities or something related to them.

My suggestions to help out in criminal fiction are that, if needed, I can help catch people that need to be cached or something along those lines. I am also a good dealer at random stuff; it comes naturally.

I am a bit familiar with all the rules for weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct because I was taught a bunch of these stuff by my friends and random people I meet around Karakura, it comes in handy most of the times, I can use all the knowledge to my advantages and help everyone as much as I can and when I have an opportunity to do so.

I am very familiar that if I leave the black market at any point the lead will kill my permissions because you wont be doing your job at the black market and people will loose everything you got, it is a very serious job to do therefore I am very familiar with it and I will follow every rule I get.

I am also familiar that if I get killed or arrested twice I will be removed from the black market, because I saw it in a youTube video but I never got the chance to be the role of a black market dealer, I never really had time to write a application but now I have a bunch of free time since it is Sunday which is a free day for me. I know the rules to fighting so I have a small chance to die if I do I will retire from SRP.

I already know not to reveal out-of-character plans or new addition to people because I am a very trustworthy person, if I have to pay people back I do it in 1-2 days OOC. and I gain their trust which is perfect for my reputation as a 12 grader right now. Now i'm just making this application to show how much I really wanna get on the team.

IC Information

My full legal name is Henry Watcher, and I am apart from the watch family.

My Criminal Alias is; George Smith that is a 12 grader and is looking for something interesting do to because he has no friends.

The age is 18 years old and I don't have an occupation because I cant find anything to occupy myself is the only thing's I can do is wonder around Karakura and think about Life.

My gender is a male and I got a girlfriend who is part of the Mikage family.

My ethnicity is white and I was born in Mexico who after a few years moved to Karakura city.

My known languages are a bit of Spanish and English.

I never had any sort of former associations or occupation's which and that suck's alot.

My highest level of education is History and English I do very good in them and I get all of the work done that needs to be completed.

Physical/Mental Ailments; N/A
Known Family Members; N/A

My characters appearance is; A 6'2 White male who speaks a bit of Spanish and English who isn't afraid to get hurt or to be part of dangerous activities and dangerous gang associations. And he goes by the name Henry Watcher and has dark brown hair with grey/brownish eyes, and wears a suit and tie everywhere he goes except from when he is going to sleep, also he always wears black gloves with the suit to make everything match correctly and he also cares about his reputation and fashion.

My characters personality is; my char is a caring soul who would do anything for his family even if it contains violence, and even if I loose friends because they talking trash about my family.

My characters backstory: My name is Henry Watch and I wanna be a black market dealer. I was born and raised in the Monterrey which is in Mexico, where life was hard and violent in Mexico. My parents were associated with the Mexican Cartel and gangs who were out all day everyday to support me and my 2 brothers. I never liked school or authority. I was always getting into trouble with teachers and cops. I joined a Mexican cartel called the Rebels when I was 14, looking for respect and money. The Rebels were one of the biggest Hispanic gangs in Monterrey, controlling most of the drug trade in the north side. I started out as a runner, delivering drugs and guns to customers and other gang members. I soon proved myself to be loyal, smart and ruthless. I moved up the ranks quickly, and started to get payed more and more. I made a lot of enemies along the way, both inside and outside the gang. I had to deal with rival Cartel, called the Sinaloa Cartel, the East side Street Families and the Runners. I also had to deal with corrupt cops who wanted a cut of our profits or tried to bust us. But I also made a lot of friends and allies. I met my first girlfriend Nicole at a party when I was 18. She was beautiful, sweet and loyal. She stuck with me through thick and thin, even when I got shot or arrested. I also met my best friend Luis at a Vagos meeting when I was 19. He was funny, charismatic and fearless. He became my right-hand man, helping me run our operations and backing me up in fights. Together we became rich and powerful in Monterrey. We had cars, clothes, jewelry and women. We had respect on the streets and fear from our enemies.

An interaction that my character will have while being a black market dealer is that, I will get asked a bunch of questions like 'what is the best weapon to buy at the moment', and if the interactions are rude i'll be rude in return because if they wanna treat me like dirt, i'll return the favour because we all have to be equal around here.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer: I will do anything to be as helpful as humanly possible in the criminal faction. (I am also in the Karakura Crime Discord)

Hirathex

Level 314
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your application, I have decided to
unfortunately deny your application to join the faction.

Why have I been denied?
This decision has been made based on the following reason(s)
COMPETITION
Due to the amount of applications we often have to deny good applications due to the lack of spots. Whether it's due to differences in applications, server reputation, or someone standing out more. However, we encourage you to reapply in the future.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread