mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied BlackNinjaCFC | Priest Application

SHINSEI SEINARU MONASTERY APPLICATION

───────────────────────────────────────

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IN-GAME NAME (IGN):

WhiteNinjaCFC (most of my time roleplaying has been on this account, as I got my sports character and rank here)

BlackNinjaCFC (this is the account I'm applying on)

DISCORD NAME & TAG:

BlackNinjaCFC

WHAT IS YOUR TIMEZONE?:

GMT+1

DO YOU HAVE A MICROPHONE?:

Yes, and I can vc whenever I'm awake/online!

DESCRIBE YOUR ACTIVITY ON THE SERVER:

I spend a lot of my free time at schoolrp doing various activities on the server. That also means I am a part of multiple communities inside of school roleplay itself. Some of these communities are Gangrpan jockrp/sports which is where I mostly spend my time on the server currently. I try to be open to what roleplay I try out, therefor I have tried most things available to me. From delinquent roleplay to romance roleplay. I feel like I've done the most, except joining an adult faction!

My activity is also mostly consistent, where I at least log on to the server every day for a minimum of 2 hours. Although real-life events might change this.

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?:

Shensei Monstrary Priest

WHAT KNOWLEDGE DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE OF SHINTOISM AND ARE YOU PREPARED/WILLING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RELIGION?:

I have never really sat down and read about Shintoism, none of my characters have ever been it in the past so I did not need to read up on it. Although I am still motivated to learn something new! Also in 2 weeks, I will start learning about Shintoism in religion class!

Hopefully, I can learn a lot about the religion, and I am fully prepared and willing to learn more! I would learn more no matter what, as Shintoism is an interesting religion that isn't represented in the current Western world.

What I know about Shintoism without doing any research, is really that it is the biggest religion in Japan. Also, the natural world has spiritual powers in it. That is mostly the extent of my knowledge about Shintoism. I am excited to learn more, and become more invested in Shintoism both for my character's lore and also because it seems like something interesting to spend my time on!

WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT FOR THIS ROLE OVER OTHER APPLICANTS?

I think my character for this role fits in perfectly for the Priest role. The character has been developing for a full year now, and finally, I'm ready to move his story along. I believe most people applying for this wouldn't have the character they want to fit into this role as well as mine. Also, I am an eager learner, I love to sit around, listen, and learn about Shintoism. My motivation as well I think sets me apart from the others, as this isn't only for my character development, but also for real-life reasons, I'm visiting Japan in August so I really wanna learn about their rituals and religion before I go there!

As said this would fit perfectly with my character's lore especially making his history greater. The motive of his move to become a Priest is quite great in my eyes, as the taste of redemption for his previous actions is what we are talking about. Also, it is not a character made only for this faction, it has been through a lot which I think shows some type of value and motivation.

DO YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU WILL HAVE TO ATTEND MANDATORY TRAININGS TO BE TAUGHT MORE ABOUT SHINTOISM AND THE ACCORDING PROCEDURES?:

Yes, I acknowledge the responsibilities of this faction!

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: Character Details

CHARACTERS FULL NAME:

Perseus Minori

CHARACTERS TITLE (E.g. Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Mr. Minori or Perseus is fine in non-work settings!

CHARACTERS AGE (E.g. 21-80):

21 | 23. September 2003

CHARACTERS MARITAL STATUS:

Single

CHARACTERS NATIONALITY:

My mom is Korean, while my father is Greek. I was born in Greece.

CHARACTERS PHONE-NUMBER:

(030)-930-1473

WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVATION FOR APPLYING TO WORK AT THE MONASTERY?:

I have done a lot of horrible things throughout my time in Karakura, even before. The first I blamed my bad behavior on was my parents leaving me that is not a valid reason though. It was my choice to go into that type of life. I deeply regret everything I did in my life, therefor I want to start over and do something good for society, but first I gotta redeem myself though, this is my main motivation for applying.

My previous life was filled with fights and criminal activities. I feel like this is the only way I can redeem myself, I have to indulge in life as a Maiden inside of the Shinoism religion and become a Priest at the monastery. It would at least be a step in the right direction in my life, all I want now is to redeem myself.

I also want to make a legal living! When I left the criminal scene after getting arrested for alcohol selling, this made me want to turn my life around. One of the many problems I have faced is the difficulty of obtaining an honest living, doing a job where people depend on me, and where I do good! Police don't hire felons, and my chances for hospital staff are extremely slim.

Also, I got invested in the stories Shintoism had to provide, I think this is another reason for me becoming more religious. The stories make the religion a lot more appealing, reading about spiritually gifted individuals. Especially the story of "The Kodama of Karakura" and "The Weeping Maiden"

TELL ME WHAT HISTORY AND INFORMATION YOU KNOW ABOUT THE SHINSEI SEINARU MONASTERY:

In the past, I haven't been a religious individual, but the lust for redemption is making me seek spiritual help. I did indulge myself in the history of the Shinsei Seinaru Monastery, but this was only slight. So my information might be a bit bland and more general knowledge.

Maybe I should start with some general knowledge about the monastery and what you do in one! Monasteries are the places for worship in Shintoism, it is also the main area for worship in Karakura, and it is also the home of the Kamis! Shinsei Seinaru Monastery is the only Monastery in all of Karakura so it's quite a essential part of Karakura's connection to Shintoism! Also the fox kami, the Kitsune. The shrine hall is what is used for prayer and worship!

At one point there was a Buddhist temple where we know Shinsei Seinaru is now. It was built by Buddhist monks and worshipers of Buddhism in the Nara period. The start of Shinsei Seinaru Monastery was rebuilt by families indulging in religion. It was first called Kisune Monastery before being rebuilt by the Nashima branches, Saiky houses, and the Moritachi clans the rebuilding was led by the one and only Kazuya Saiky back in 1617. This was the start of the Monastery we all know and love! The rebuilding happened in the Edo Period.

In a quite large episode that happened back in the 1960s, I read that three high school students needed help so they sought help from the Shinsei Seinaru Monastery after a supernatural event happened in a hut. The priest they sought help from was known for exorcism, according to the pupils they found the hut earlier that week. Events and such is a bit foggy for me at this point.

WRITE A LETTER TO THE MONASTERY LEAD :

Dear Monastery Lead

Hello, my name is Perseus Minori and I am glad to be allowed to write to you lead of the Shinsei Seinaru Monastery. I just wanna start with a thank you, thank you for allowing me to apply to become a Priest in your wonderful Monastery! This opportunity will help guide me in the right direction, the direction to making peace with my past actions. Also, I love the Monastery it kind of motivated me to move towards Shintoism in general! Hopefully, you can help lead my path toward redemption for all my wrong doings in my past.

By Perseus Minori

BACKSTORY (100+ Words):

THE BEGINNING CHAPTER 1
Perseus Minori was born on 23 September 2003. He was born in Greece on vacation, he came earlier than expected. They wanted to give birth to him in Korea, as that is his mother's home country. Also where they had the most family members. There were no significant difficulties in his birth, everything was fine. When they were allowed to leave the hospital they would leave instantly, going back to Korea. The first three years of his life are quite quiet. Perseus would be quite lonely, as he was missing someone he could talk to as being an only child could be quite lonely. Being a part of the Minori family would help young Perseus, although his father Takeshi Minori wouldn't be such a fan of his wife's family. He felt like the Minori family was a family with a stick up their ass, because of their rich history. He was especially not a fan of Zen Minori, the head of the family. Takeshi got the feeling that Zen got everything handed to him in life, that he never had to work hard like himself. Perseus's father would have had a quite harsh upbringing, with abusive parents and shitty friends that were ready to stab his back whenever. This wouldn't stop him from wanting more, throughout his life he would fight an uphill battle, with no hilltop in sight. Till he met Ha-Eun Minori, she would help him steer his life in the right direction. Getting a good job in the process and being able to do anything he wants in life. So Perseus would be born into a wealthy family, with a good history on his mother's side while his father's side of the family would be unknown. Nonetheless, Takeshi would be showing a lot of love to his son, trying to be the best father ever.

GREATEST MOMENT OF PERSEUS LIFE CHAPTER 2
One day everything in Perseus's life would change when Ha-Eun announced that she was pregnant. His father didn't know how to feel about another child, maybe it was a bit too much he thought. At this point, the family would ignore their relatives and mostly stay with themselves. Perseus had no strong feelings about this at the time he was quite young. When he heard the news he would be ecstatic, finally he had someone to be with who was not his mother or father. The family decided to keep the baby, giving birth to a girl and naming her Akira Minori. Perseus would try to do everything in his power to make his sister's life wonderful, giving her all the care she needs. Pretty much becoming a little nanny at the age of 5. They grew up together, played with each other, and made each other's lives better by the day. Perseus period of being alone would fade away, as he finally got his first friend. Everything would be looking upward for the family. Although Tenjiku didn't let his children visit their family. As it would be a bad influence on Perseus and Akira, to talk to such entitled people.

THE DAY EVERYTHING CHANGED CHAPTER 3
A dark Sunday evening would change everything, the rain was pouring down in the city of Ulsan, where Perseus and his family lived. Tenjiku came home from a long day of work, his shift lasted for 14 hours. That day was exhausting and he came home soaking wet from the rain, he would walk in the door open the door then slam it shut after him. The slam of the door would be heard throughout the house, as Perseus walked down a couple steps from the second floor he would hide behind the stair railing watching as his dad walked in, he would be holding his 2-year-old sister in his arms. Confused about why he came into the house in such a mood. The house would be silent as Tenjiku took off his shoes and mumbled to himself "I hate life, the job is a mess..." He would continue mumbling to himself as he took off the jacket, talking about the job. That is when his wife Ha-Eun came into the room, looking at her exhausted husband. She would slowly walk up to him wrapping her arms around him, trying to comfort him. This calmed Tenjiku down, together they walked towards the living room and sat on the couch next to each other. Tenjiku would grab the remote and put on football. Perseus would slowly walk down the stairs, reaching the bottom floor in the process. He would walk into the living room and sit himself and Akira down on the side couch. There would be silence except for the TV and young Akira. That is when Ha-Eun broke the silence with "So Tenjiku I have been thinking... What if we visit my parents, it would be a good outing for the children. They can finally meet their family!" Perseus sat there and listened as he continued to play with Akira. Tenjiku would remain silent for a moment before answering with "There is no point, your family are just a bunch of entitled individuals, coming from rich families and have never had any problems in their life. I am not gonna introduce my children to people that will hurt their future and mindset." Ha-Eun got visually mad at his comment before answering with rage "Stop being jealous of our family Tenjiku, I know you never had the luxury of a loving family, but they do so why keep them away from it." He would stand up in the rage of Ha-Eun, and his mood would get worse than it already was. Tenjiku would answer with "WHAT? YOUR FAMILY IS JUST A BUNCH OF CRIMINALS." The tension in the room increased as Ha-Eun felt attacked by his comment. Perseus would continue to remain quiet as he listened to their argument. Ha-Eun answered, "Are you calling me a criminal Tenjiku?" There would be silence in the room for a second, even Akira would be the silent only thing making any sound would be the TV. Tenjiku would look her directly into her eyes before standing up and leaving the room without saying anything. He didn't want to escalate the situation any more than needed. She raged as he walked out of the room yelling "Get back here you cowards, you are a disgrace to the family." Perseus as confused as ever, would just sit there in complete silence as he saw some tears drop from his mother's face landing on the fabric couch, leaving a small stain. That is when he whispered into Akiras ear "Akira, go to mom and give her a big hug!" Akira would listen, lightening the mood. The next day they acted as if nothing happened, but these conflicts would start occurring over time, more and more conflicts worsening the relationship over time.
These events would be known as a daily occurrence for Perseus, he would come from home and have two to three hours of peace before his parents came home. That is when they instantly would fight at this point it would happen every other day. Perseus would be getting tired he was only a 9-year-old child, but he had already been through mental hell in his mind. Till the 19th of May 2013, it would be a sunny Wednesday. Tenjiku and Ha-Eun would fight once again, this time the fight was about Perseus' grades in school, as he was doing quite poorly and Ha-Eun blames Tenjiku. The reasoning for this was that Tenjiku had been ignoring Perseus's request for help every time he asked Tenjiku would answer with the same saying "Not everything in life can be given to you, work for yourself." This time the fight was a lot more intense than before, it would give flashbacks to their first fight. Perseus didn't dare to speak up to his parents, he would see Akira in the corner of his eye she was shaking... This was the moment Perseus snapped he stood up staring at his parents still arguing, he yelled at them saying stop this nonsense. The parents heard him both staring in his direction and they noticed Akira was still shaking. Ha-Eun would understand and back off, but Takeshi, on the other hand, would be furious. A couple of weeks later it would be looking calm, but something unexpected would happen as Takeshi told Ha-Eun that he wanted to Perseus on a boy's outing. She would not be against it and said in return, if you take him with you I wanna go visit my family with Akira. So they both agreed and went their ways. Takeshi brought Perseus to his motherland of Greece, where they both were born.

GREECE HOME SWEET HOME CHAPTER 4
Perseus would seem happy as he visited the place he knew very little of and thought his father just wanted to spend some quality time with his son. This would of course excite Perseus, as they landed Takeshi would already have booked a hotel that they went straight to. Takeshi for some reason would be acting strange making it seem like he has different agendas while he is in the country, Perseus would notice this slightly but thinks it is just nothing, so he ignores it completely. 9-year-old Perseus was extremely excited to be with his dad, as they visited the city of Athens where Tenjiku was raised. Tenjiku would be telling stories throughout the vacation and he would give tips on how to survive on the street like he had to do. This seemed quite strange to Perseus why would he need this information, but he listened carefully being quite invested in the stories and tips his father was giving to him. His father's past makes him quite anxious, it was something he never heard about before, and it would be quite foreign for Perseus that people have difficulties like that.

SHITTY FATHERS CHAPTER 5
A week into the trip Tenjiku set his son down on the living room couch to talk. It would be a quite warm evening, it would already be dark outside. He said, "Perseus my son, have I told you about my father?" Perseus confused would answer with "Not really, you never talk about your past life. Although this trip you have been quite open." Tenjiku would slightly smile before answering with "I think it is time for you to hear about my side of the family, especially my father." He appeared interested as Tenjiku continued talking "My father was a gifted man in many areas of his life, but being a father wasn't his strongest trait. He was an abusive husband, my father hit my mother. One day after school I got home extremely tired, to find my mother on the ground completely bleeding out. My father would be standing over her holding a spiked bat with blood dripping from multiple of the spikes. There would be a grin on my father's face, a grin I will never forget. I ran out of the door running and ran for miles to the point where I had no idea where I was. I was only 14 and I went through more trauma than most adults ever go through. Since then I lived on the streets, I had to be in contact and do things you couldn't even imagine at this time." Perseus would look confused as hell, he just sat there and continued to listen to his father. After a bit, Tenjiku would say "I will head to bed Perseus remember to get some rest tomorrow will be a big day." Perseus had no idea what he was talking about, he went to bed with no questions asked. Tenjiku would wake young Perseus up at 6 am, Perseus was extremely confused as they had to book out of the hotel by 1pm, and we were taking the train at 3 pm to the city of Kavos to visit some hot spots there. By 7 am Tenjiku told Perseus to pack up all his stuff and that they were going to see something. They drove for 1 hour before stopping, Perseus would be sleeping at this time. Tenjiku was the one driving the car, it was a Mercedes Benz EQC 400 with the color black. He would randomly stop on the outskirts of the city in a quite abandoned location. The houses in the area would be quite old and very used. You would see people lying on the streets with barely any clothes on. All of their belongings would be lying next to them in cardboard boxes. There would be a wide variety of people, some from the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. There wouldn't be an Asian person in sight. He parked the car on an open street, with the houses very close to each other. That is when he would wake Perseus up from his nap "Perseus my son, we have arrived at our final destination." Perseus would slowly open his eyes sitting himself up in the process. He would look around while taking a sip from his bottled water. That is when he said, "Father, why are we here?" Tenjiku would laugh slightly leaving a small smile on his face before answering with "It is a surprise son." Then he opened the door and left the vehicle Perseus would do the same. As Perseus walked up to his father with silence following him. They would start walking straight before Tenjiku stopped them after two minutes of walking, stopping outside a strange and abandoned house. Tenjiku would start talking "Perseus we have arrived." Perseus would stand there in pure confusion before answering with "Alright Dad, but where exactly are we?" That is when Tenjiku would start laughing "I forgot to tell you, this is where I grew up." He would point at the abandoned building in front of them. "This is where I call home Perseus." The young Perseus would have a horrified look on his face "What?" " How can one even live here Dad?" Tenjiku stopped smirking and just looked him in the eyes, his eyes filled with extreme intensity before saying "You don't Perseus, this is not the place one should live." This is the place where you get forced to live without anyone to trust around you. Not even your parents. This is the place I ran to when my Dad killed my mom." Perseus would look at his Dad with pure empathy in his eyes "I am sorry to hear Dad..." " Thankfully you made it out of this place and know you have the perfect family." He would say it jokingly. Tenjiku just stared at his son with a disgusted look "I don't have the perfect family, all I did was raise entitled brats like yourself and your sister. I also married a whore of a wife, someone who never struggled in her life and used me as a sympathy project making herself feel better in the process. Would you call that perfect Perseus?" The mood changed, Perseus would look a bit afraid as Tenjiku would be talking in a serious tone and would give out a pissed-off mood. He answered with "But Dad..." Tenjiku interrupted him with "I don't wanna hear it." As he lifted his dominant hand and slapped him across the face "You never had any struggle like I had, I just can't meet me at the car when you're done looking around." Tenjiku stormed off in the direction of the car while Perseus stood there in utter disbelief. He would just stand there for a second wondering what he did wrong and trying to retrace his steps backward to find out his mistake. After a bit he would open the door to the abandoned house entering it in the process, the initial reaction to the house would be what you expect from a 9-year-old boy who knows nothing bad in the world. Slowly he would look around seeing dust and garbage everywhere with broken walls and the ceiling almost falling apart. Perseus would go to touch the wall and walk along it, the house would be extremely dark due to lack of lighting, the only lighting there would come from the house's windows where the morning sun was rising and shining. After a bit of snooping around, he would leave the house and walk towards the car, as he was thinking about what just happened with him and his father. What did Perseus do wrong to make his father that angry, he made up his mind that he would ask his father about it when he saw him in the car. As he walked back he would look for the black Mercedes Benz EQC 400. It would be nowhere to see. That is when he tried to stay calm and tried looking for the car moving around the area going up and down the narrow street with no prevail. Till he saw his baggage on the street, next to it would be a rock and a letter under the rock. He walked up to it extremely confused, he lifted the rock and threw it away before picking up the letter. Looking at it for a moment before opening it...

INTRODUCTION TO YOUR NEW LIFE CHAPTER 6
Perseus would hold the letter with both hands before ripping it open, it would contain a lot of writing and 90 euros, the letter states "Hello my son, I am sorry for having to tell you this. I have officially left you by the time you read this I will already be gone heading towards the airport to catch a plane to a secret location. This is not anything personal Perseus I just felt that I have failed as a father, just like my father did to me. My mistake was getting children with a Minori and then raising the children like a couple of rich brats. That is my mistake, anyways ill make this as short as possible... YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN PERSEUS DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO TO SURVIVE. This is not a game I will not return to get you, you are on your own. You will be living the way I had to live, so good luck Perseus." The letter would end with the signature of his father to show how real this is. That is when reality struck Perseus he would fall to his knees in agony and scream "HELP" Tears would drop from his face and land on the pavement. Perseus was on his knees for a while just crying his eyes out before realizing he was really on his own. That is when he stood up with tears in his eyes. The Greek sun would be shining onto his head making him sweat in the process. So he started thinking in a survival way, picking up his luggage and decided to move towards the home his father once resided in. Other homeless people would stare at him and smile as they saw all that luggage that they could easily take. He walked for what seemed ages in his eyes as he spotted the home. Then he entered it swiftly instantly placing the destroyed furniture in front of the door to block intruders from coming in. This would seem like second nature for young Perseus, he walked in the door and instantly knew what to do to keep him safe. Maybe some of the survival instincts his father had to come across were gifted down to Perseus. He would sit on the extremely slit and patchy couch and just sit there for hours looking at the ceiling. Perseus sat there till it turned dark without knowing, that is when he heard a knock on the front door. This gave him a feeling of excitement as he thought his father had come back to get him. It would be a giant disappointment as there was just a kid outside who seemed to be the same age as Perseus. He asked for a place to stay the night, Perseus didn't know the danger of strangers so he let him in. Perseus invited him to sit on the couch, the kid would be holding a handle bag full of his belongings. The kid said can I use the restroom, Perseus let him go that is when Perseus hid his most prized belonging on the broken floor, hiding it under a piece of wood. This would just happen without him thinking about why. When the kid came back from his restroom break he sat down on the couch. He told Perseus his name, the name would be Jasper Perseus would return the favor, before deciding to go to bed. He slept on the couch while the kid slept on the cold wood floor. When Perseus woke up Jasper would be gone, he took with him his belongings but also the belongings that Perseus did not hide away with him. He had gotten robbed, this was his first taste of reality living on the streets. That is when he learned to never trust anyone on the streets. Luckily he hid away all his precious belongings along with his food, so he ate some of this before barricading the door once again. After a couple of weeks of living alone in this house, his supplies were running low. He hadn't eaten in days at this point and his water rations were running out. That is when he decided to finally leave the house. So he hid his belongings back in his hiding spot before leaving the house and walking into the unknown. Back in Korea he would people on the street begging for food and money so he thought that would be the way to go. He quickly found out that that was a difficult way of living as the city of Athens would not be very giving to its people. So he had to get a new plan, something that did not revolve around the generosity of the citizens in Athens. That is when he decided to start pickpocketing individuals who walked past, he was only 9 years old but already becoming a criminal. Perseus would seek old individuals with something in their pocket he would walk past them before sliding his hand into theirs and taking the item. Then walking away with no remorse. The first try would be a bad one as when he tried pickpocketing he got the item but he forgot a crucial part of the plan, he had to pickpocket an old guy, not a young adult, so the stranger realized what he was doing and chased after him. He got caught swiftly and harshly beaten up by the adult leaving bruises all over his body. This did not stop him, he tried again this time with an older woman pickpocketing from her purse picking a watch that was wrapped like a gift. It was successful, and now came the next step. He needed to find someone who would buy stolen goods that is when he came across a shady homeless man offering to buy items. He showed the stranger the watch he just grabbed and was offered 130 euros for it, he hit the jackpot. With this, he paid for food for a whole week to come! His next step was to enroll in a public school in the area, so when he found one he joined up. Creating fake parents names for admission would help him get an education while living on the street. He heard from a story by his father that he instantly sought education as it would be his best way to a better life. Luckily school is free in Greece so that was a relief, the school was also very close by and had mostly poor students like himself. So his daily routine was to wake up, hide his belongings, and go to school. After school, he would wander out to a populated street and pickpocket before going to the strange homeless man buying goods. Where he would sell it then save and only use it if he had to. Then he returned to the abandoned house which he has to call home now…

CRIME… CHAPTER 7
After 4 years of agony and pain he has finally reached grade 7 he was 13 at this point. Things were looking better for Perseus, he had money stored up and had fixed a lot of the house with the money he got. He even had his little group of goons who lived in the house with him, 12 to 14-year-old boys who all considered Perseus as their leader. It would be known as a little delinquent gang named The Koukaki Crew. As said it consisted of young individuals going to the same school as Perseus also were street kids. They started by wanting money for their survival so all they did was pickpocketing and stealing from local shops. As they grew older together in such a rough environment made them more violent than most teens. So they used to beat up rival crews and also started robbing people from other schools and other crews. They started to get quite known in their area as the "local delinquents" which also brought a lot of eyes towards the crew from other bigger organizations. The house would be their base of operations; they even had hand-to-hand weapons in the house ready to fight whoever might oppose them. One day there were individuals residing in another school close by that the crew hated due to them always talking trash about the notorious Koukaki Crew. This enraged the young crew so they stormed towards the rival crew. When they finally arrived at their high school they wouldn't be able to see any of their rival crew anywhere which would be surprising as normally the crews chill around their schools. After a bit of just sitting there waiting for them, they finally saw the rival crew. They would walk around with a blue shirt and black pants with their symbol which separated themselves from other people. After a little stand Perseus would send his fist swinging towards their leader's jaw knocking him out with one punch. This scared the rest of their crew so it was easy pickings from there, this crew was not able to challenge Koukaki and this whole trip seemed like a waste. Until the other crew decided to give up mid-fight and asked to join the Koukaki Crew as a side branch. Perseus was reduced at the start of their proposal but then he thought over the decision and was quite happy with the result. So he accepted their proposal increasing the number count from 15 to 32 a major increase. This made Perseus addicted to growing their crew to greater strength even making a whole system and ranking for his crew. When he hit the age of 15 he would already have 60 loyal soldiers under him. Ready to die for him if needed, some would be younger while others older. He made his initial crew all a higher ranking than the newer members at this point the crew would be selling protection and blackmailing local business owners. That is when he got a huge proposal from the third biggest gang in Athens where they would sell illegal substances to the smaller gang for cheap prices that they can then sell onwards.

NO GOING BACK… CHAPTER 8
After a year of the business booming, the end of this Crews time in Athens. The Koukaki Crew got into a conflict with Keiromakos Kings which is a gang bigger than the crew. What sparked the conflict was the Keiromakos Kings jumping the third in command of the Koukaki Crew beating him up and leaving him with 3 broken bones. This guy was one of Perseus's best friends at the time so jumping him would be the other gang disrespecting Perseus himself. So he had to retaliate so he sent his soldiers to rob the opponents dealers trying to strangle them financially to death. This worked quite well till they started fighting back, robbing Koukaki Crew dealers and also attacking the shops that the Koukaki Crew swore to protect. This was the final straw in Perseus' eyes, so he decided to do a full-out invasion of their turf getting all of the 90 people together to raid their safe houses and rob all of them. Hopefully leaving them all scared to retaliate this day was known as the Koukaki Crew doomsday. It would start extremely successful till the Kings retaliated with something the crew was not familiar with. The Kings had literal guns and they shot at the Crew which made them flee. Perseus did not know that the Kings had the backing of the Balkan mafia. So the Kings chased them back killing multiple members of the Koukaki Crew, this is when Perseus realized he fucked up. So he packed up all his things and got together a lot of money getting ready to flee the city or even the country. He said his farewells to his friends before telling them to surrender and join their gang, he had to fly though as he knew that the Kings would kill him. Once again Perseus was all alone in this big world. Perseus started researching places to go while he was hiding, and he decided to take a boat to Turkey. This was because the other countries bordering Greece were controlled by the Albanian mafia. He had to get in contact with a human trafficker who owed him money to help smuggle him to Turkey without notifying the Albanian Mafia he had contacts everywhere. The journey was gruesome, it was hard getting there. When he got to Turkey he had no idea where he should go from there so he decided to lay low. A year later he remembered he had his Minori family that was living in Karakura at this point. So he got together his money spending a lot of it on a one way plane ride to Karakura.

SECTION 2: Self-Knowledge Details

What duties do Shinto Priests and Maidens have?:

Shinto Priests have a lot of responsibilities and duties, some of these are conducting various ceremonies and rituals to honor the kami. They also perform purification rituals like the "Harai" which is a ritual where you cleanse individuals or items.

A maiden's job is more of assisting the priests in the various rituals they perform. I also heard about maidens performing some type of dance called "Kagura" as a sort of offering to the Kami. Also, they are involved in the preservation of sacred objects.

What are the steps needed to be taken at the purification trough before entering the Shrine?:

Before you enter a shrine it is essential to purify yourself, you do this with the trough located normally at the entrance of the shrine. This process is called Temizuya. First, you need to get to where the purification trough is normally located near the entrance when you have it in front of you should grab the Ladle with your right hand the ladle will be provided by the trough. You would pour the water over your left hand cleansing it in the process, after your left hand is cleansed you would switch the Ladle bringing it to your left hand, and from there, you do the same cleansing of your right hand. Then you take some water in your left hand do not take it directly from the ladle, after that you rinse your mouth. Do not drink the water; spit it out beside the trough. Finally, hold the ladle vertically so that the remaining water cleanses the handle, then place the ladle back for the next person to use.

How are offerings to a Kami performed?:

I should start with that everyone is allowed to give offerings to a Kami as Shinto doesn't have a strict membership requirement so every visitor is open to it regardless of their faith or background. An individual can offer a lot of things it isn't limited to coins and money, you can, for example, offer food and drinks to the Kami offering rice and wine is a traditional practice.

These offerings to a Kami are performed by first approaching the altar or offering box at the shrine. It is very important to show respect to the Kami in question so you politely bow twice and make sure to do deep bows to show respect. After this, you give your offering and place it in the box or down next to the altar. Remember to clap twice after doing this to get Kami's attention. That is when you silently convey your wishes or prayers. Then you finish it off with a respectful deep bow.

How do you perform a tea ceremony ritual?:

The tea ceremony ritual takes place at the teahouse, the teahouse must be cleaned before the ritual this is normally done by maidens. This should be done thoroughly and make sure it's ready for the ritual. Also, ready the utensils, but the most important thing to do is select high-quality matcha for the ritual remember to sift the powder making sure there are no clumps. You should greet the guests upon their arrival, remember to be friendly towards them, and invite them inside remember to give them a small and polite bow. The host should always enter the tea room first followed by the guests, you would wait for a second letting the guests admire the room if needed then you sit. The host uses a silk cloth to ceremonially wipe the tea scoop and tea caddy, and a linen cloth to clean the tea bowl. This would be followed by hot water being brought to a boil in a kettle and transferred to a freshwater container. Once again the host would scoop the macha into the tea bowl using the tea scoop, then add the hot water using a Ladle. Then the host uses the tea whisk to mix the water and the macha, creating a frothy smooth tea in the process. That is when he gives the bowl to the first guest giving him a small and respectful bow. That is when the guest might spin the tea bowl around slightly to avoid drinking from the front and then take a small sip, right after that the guest would wipe the rim and pass it on to the next guest. After all the guests had had the tea the host would clean the utensils he used signalizing the end of the ceremony, it would end with all the guests and the host bowing to each other expressing mutual respect. Good to remember that most of the ritual happens in silence, everyone would be doing small gestures and movements. Also, you may serve the guests a small snack before drinking the tea.

Explain what a Tamagushi, Ofuda, and Kagura Suzu are and what they're used for:

The Tamagushi is a very sacred offering made from a sakaki tree branch most of the time adorned with zigzag paper streams It is offered to a Kami during various occasions and ceremonies as a gesture of respect and devotion

An Ofuda is a type of amulet or talisman given by the Shinto shrine this is often made of wood or paper, inscribed with the name of the Kami and the shrine. It is often placed in one's home or on altars to protect the home and bring blessings.

Kagura Suzu is a set of bells used in the sacred dance called Kagura. When someone dances these bells are shaken to produce a rhythm that helps out in dancing. It is believed to attract and please the Kami.

(OPTIONAL) Based on your character; which other Kami would they worship?:

I think my character Perseus would feel the most aligned with Hachiman as Perseus has been in a war all his life. So it would be the one he would connect to the most, although I haven't done a lot of research on every Kami in the Shintoism religion.

DivingBlues

Level 81
Community Team
Builder
Lore Team
Denied

Sadly the team has had to deny this application. I do encourage you to reapply next wave but below I will list some of the reasons we chose to deny you.

Capacity: This wave was a tricky one. There were a lot of other good applications that were selected over you. Don’t let this discourage you though you may always apply again for the next wave, we just didn’t have the spots open for everyone.

Detail: Your application lacked detail or is lacking detail. If you choose to reapply, try to take some time to add some more detail into your work and flesh it out some more.

Other reasons, there are many contributing factors for your denial and you may DM me if you want specific details.

Please DM me further for details if you wish to know via divingblues.

Users who are viewing this thread