mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied BlackPottatoooo's Shop Application | (Shiawasena Konyu)

Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

BlackPottatoooo

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Midnight_Rider#5700

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

CET

Describe your activity on the server:

According to my activity level, I average about 6-8 hours of activity a day. There is a lot of free time that I can devote to SRP; I would have over 2000 hours of playtime if I counted all the hours I have spent on SRP. By having a store, I will be able to become more involved in SRP and extend my playtime; I am very interested in it.
Because I do not attend school outside of SRP, I am usually available most of the time.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

I have never been banned before, nor do I intend to be banned in the future.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you will be demoted?:

I am aware that if I do not take action and keep my shopkeeper role active, I will be demoted and lose the opportunity to earn it in the future. Therefore, I plan on taking this role seriously and will work hard to make it whenever possible. That said, I will abide by the rules placed, and I will follow them with responsibility.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/latin-apply.41378/ [ Accepted ]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language.40009/ [ Accepted ]

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

Student

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?:

After extensive research in the field, I intend to use it for the retail store ( Shiwasana Konyu). Therefore, I could serve the community by selling items, from primary school equipment to unique items, such as hats, masks, phones, etc. As a result of my research, I've learned that I can change the shop's name after my application has been approved, so if I can, I'd prefer it to be called "Kyodai Kouri," meaning ''Brother's Retail'' in Japanese. The name gives a sense of welcome due to being family-oriented in origin, being close to the community, and following a motto of integrity: ''Respect is earned, honesty is appreciated, trust is gained, and loyalty is returned.'' It would be ideal for the store to be located in the exact location as Shiwasana Konyu because I am comfortable with the area; however, if it is necessary to relocate, I can adjust to the change.

Exterior:

The exterior’s warm colors compliments the modern, family-oriented vibe that Kyodai is going for. This gives a more home-like feeling to the consumers, which benefits not only the shop's vibe but also makes the consumer feel right at home. Undoubtedly, the colors of a store's walls and the overall color scheme and design of the entire retail store will significantly impact whether or not the customer purchases at that particular store. It is, therefore, essential to choose the right paint colors for shops to encourage customers to spend more time in the store and buy more goods.

Interior:

As with the exterior design, the interior design has a unique feel that reflects a modern look while maintaining a warm color scheme. The colors fit with the vibe of Kyodai and are also pleasant for customers to look at day or night, regardless of the time of day.

Shop layout:

Logo

Our logo is welcoming & straightforward. As one of the most auspicious symbols, the pagoda symbolizes wisdom, peace, and harmony and represents the path that leads to heightened awareness and perception.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

A unique roleplay experience

Since I have been playing SRP for a few years, I have been honored by the delightful experiences I've had with the players and the roleplay. By opening a new shop on the server, I can give back to the community. In addition, giving back to the server will also make the roleplay even more engaging for former employees. This will also enable me to gain first-hand experience with the challenges associated with storing, managing, and connecting with others in this type of role-playing environment.
Consequently, shopkeepers may develop creative ideas and become involved in a worthwhile hobby. Compared to other candidates trying to get into this role, I have already acquired the experience of working at Shiawasena Konyu as a cashier.
As a result, I am more capable in the area of roleplaying. My first experience with shops comes from when I worked there as a cashier around three months ago, so most of my experiences are based on that experience. As well as being able to help them in several different ways, I have also gained an in-depth understanding of how the shop operates, which has allowed me to share that knowledge with many others.

The uniqueness of the role itself

Among the most widely recognized and highly viewed ranks on SRP is shop owner, which ranks high next to the KPD and emergency department. Earning this rank and working for it would be an honor and a privilege. If accepted, I would do more to make it than others. In addition to helping the community, the reputation would make it easier for me to help the community because deals would occur more often for the shop. People would therefore be more willing to exchange money with me for everything, including items they own.

Examining new market opportunities and developing strategies for them

As I always try out new things, strategizing is entertaining because I always try out new things. As I experiment with new marketing schemes, I will benefit the shop, myself, and the community. It has been demonstrated that using mascots, publicity stunts, and other engaging methods can make customers interested in purchasing items from my store.
Additionally, researching them can be attractive; discovering new things that are useful and interesting is always enjoyable to do.

Investing in the future

As a shop owner, I speak for everyone when I say that one's balance will likely improve. Consider restocking fees, cashiers, taxes, and all the extra costs associated with the shop. You will have a substantial amount remaining for reinvesting into the business.
In contrast, some might spend the money they earn on themselves instead of on their shop, for example, renting expensive penthouses to spend on themselves.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?

Host fun events

(Come one, come all! Test your strength for a free item and become our champion!)

It would be more exciting to have an arm-wrestling match with a rival sibling or friend to resolve a dispute and win free stuff. We will keep track of the champion arm wrestlers and award them the 100k prize each month. In addition to the winner's name appearing on the Champions Wall, the player's name will be displayed on the Champions Wall.

( If you’re one of our lucky ten contestants, you may spin The Wheel-of-WOW)

Every once a month, The Wheel-of-WOW will be available for the spinning of 10 lucky contestants. The wheel will contain every item in the shop and be live-streamed on our discord; then, the referee will /it what the person won and hand it to the contestant. This event will be announced in the advert when the shop is open.

How can I be one of these lucky contestant winners?

• You must buy the secret item for an entry

• If you’ve been selected, we’ll announce to meet in front of the display area

• 10 people will be randomly selected by a number generator

• If you are one of the lucky 10, you get a chance to spin the Wheel-of-WOW

That simple!

Plan a Grand Opening discount.

After everything is set, employees hired, prices set up, and every item in stock, I would start planning something exquisite for the first-ever opening of the shop. My team and I will decide on what we can do after. By offering the discount, the shop intends to attract people into the shop and get a sense of how things are organized; from that point on, customers will get a better idea of what they are buying and will have a positive experience with their purchase.

Items

To begin the shop, three brand-new items should be sufficient, although I can add up to five. Adding a new custom every month would be better to keep the player base engaged. Initially, I plan to introduce three new items since providing more than three items would overwhelm the community with too many options. During the second month, I plan to add one new customer to diversify people's choices, similar to the first month. A business model like this would help the shop grow.

What will you sell in your shop?

Some of our Unique items.

Item: Kitsune Band (Not implemented)
1670998149253.png
Description: One of the unique items in our shop will be a headband with fox ears representing the kitsune spirit in Japanese folklore kitsune are foxes that possess Paranormal abilities that increase as they get older and wiser, according to yokai Folklore; all foxes can shapeshift into human form.

Price: 45.000¥

Item: Anarchy Blood Thirster (Implemented)
1670998271586.png
Description: Anarchy bloodthirster is a toy machete that represents anarchy’s motive of stopping corruption and bringing peace to the city; it was fan made to support their good deeds and doings; the toy machete is a perfect fit to your back since it reaches from the bottom and the handle peaking at the top showing off its unique design.

Price: 50.000¥

Item: Black Wallet (Not implemented)
1670998332303.png

Description: As one of the most commonly used items outside the city, the wallet is trendy. Karakura does not have these pocket holders, often resulting in lost identification. As a result, Karakura residents will no longer have to worry about their money and other documents falling out of their pockets and being lost while having everything neat and organized.

Price: 20.000¥

Item: Keychain (Not implemented)

1670998399696.png
Description: Have trouble keeping all of your friend's apartment keys? Look no further; we have a unique item that allows you to carry multiple keys onto a chain! This will give you easy accessibility to dig for your desired key without having a mess in your pocket!

Price: 10.000¥
Previous shop customs!

Since I have known the old shop owner for quite some time, we will be reusing old items already implemented. In addition, we will also be publishing some customs that were never printed and had been planned for publication. While showing me his plans for the shop, he showed me several custom items he would like to include. This familiar atmosphere in the renovated shop gives customers a sense of nostalgia, allowing them to buy items they're already familiar with and discover new things.

How many employees do you plan to have?:

Shopkeeper: [1/1]

As a shopkeeper, it is their responsibility to oversee all aspects of an organization's storeroom operations. Additionally, shopkeepers are responsible for ensuring that all personnel under their supervision adhere to all of the general rules and regulations of the shop, in addition to maintaining an orderly and safe working environment. In addition, they are required to prepare reports for their superiors and oversee and reorganize the inventory management system. Shopkeepers must be able to provide customer service to not only customers but also other divisions of the materials management department to ensure that they can meet the needs of all customers.

Shopkeeper attributes:

• Maintaining a schedule for the store's staff and ensuring that they are available

• Supply chain management

• Tax payments and cash flow from operations

• Taking corrective action when necessary to manage inventory levels

• Developing and expanding the business

Manager: [1/1]

Managing a store involves facilitating and supervising employees' efforts so that sales are made efficiently, and the store is appropriately maintained. They communicate with the shopkeeper about changes needed to promote the store, schedule shifts, and train new employees.

Manager attributes:

• Create a schedule for employees and promotions around holidays and other sales cycles.

• Enhance the store, the product line, and the service.

• Achieved maximum sales efficiency by stocking inventory properly, implementing purchasing plans, and maintaining contact with suppliers.

• Maintain productivity by cross-training employees and assistant managers.

• Make sure all controllable costs are managed to maintain profitability.

• Maintain a clean and presentable store at all times to ensure customer satisfaction.

• Hire and train as needed to ensure adequate personnel to provide outstanding customer service.

Assistant Manager: [0/2]

Assistant managers communicate with employees on behalf of the manager. They manage schedules and inventory and evaluate employee performance to ensure operational excellence. The assistant manager serves as the link between the manager and cashiers. In addition to scheduling and maintaining inventory, they evaluate employee performance to provide operational excellence. Assistant managers check employee schedules, and new hires are orientated to their roles and responsibilities. In the instance of complaints or questions regarding orders or further escalation, the Assistant Manager can act as the point of contact.

Assistant Manager attributes:

• Performance evaluation and recruiting experience

• Understanding financial principles and customer service concepts

• Ability to lead and organize

• Ability to communicate and interact with others

• A solution-oriented attitude

• Shift work flexibility

Cashiers: [5/10]
The duties and responsibilities of a cashier can vary depending on the level of experience the individual has. Still, generally, cashiers are primarily responsible for greeting and checking out customers when they are ready to make a purchase. Furthermore, the cashier is responsible for answering questions regarding products for potential buyers, suggesting alternatives for the items the customer has selected, and handling customer concerns when necessary. It is imperative to have a competent cashier who is attentive to details, customer-focused, and knowledgeable about the products available in the store. As customers become angry, frustrated, or flustered, they must maintain composure.

Cashier attributes:

• In response to a consumer's inquiry, a product display is requested

• Works well under pressure

• Customer- and staff-respectful

• Sell products

• An understanding of where products are located

Referee: [0/2]

The referee role is an engaging role that involves hosting any events being presented by Kyodai. A referee announces the winners of the contests, supervises arm wrestling matches, and organizes people in the right places. A hidden detail in the job is that the referee also plays the role of security in the crowd; in other words, the referee ensures that the public is safe throughout all of the events and that Kyodai remains a safe and fun environment for everyone. It is not easy to become a referee, and only those applicants considered qualified for the role will be required to undergo different scenarios to prove that they are indeed suitable for the position.

Referee attributes:

• A good performer under pressure

• The ability to communicate effectively is extensive

• Makes appropriate judgments when making decisions

• Has a reputable background

• Friendly and approachable

Uniform.

[Universal version]

2269christmasfloppa

Merry Christmas And Thank you for Reading!

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
Denied

Thank you for applying for the role of Shopkeeper! Your idea does not fit the theme of the restaurant you applied for. While you applied with a restaurant idea, arm wrestle matches wouldn't make sense within the store. Please reapply in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread