mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

blair's kpd application #2

BLAIR.

Level 10
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): The account I will be applying on is sxfx, my main account is lawao, and my alternative, shared account is jvdk.

Previous bans:
I was banned once on jvdk for trolling around 3-4 years ago. I have not had a single ban since, but I've had a few warnings.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server has recently been quite low, for a few different reasons.
First of all, my laptop broke around a month ago, causing me not being able to go online for around 10 days. Soon after, I got a PC that now allows me to go on constantly. My activity has still been low however, due to the fact of me losing a bit of motivation because of a few things I will not discuss here, but my DM’s are open if needed to ask me about my absence from the server.

I can reassure you though, that my motivation has risen once again and I won’t have a lack of motivation anytime soon meaning that my activity will go up to a range of 3-6 hours a day, if not more.

Which timezone are you in?
BST/GMT

Do you have Discord?
Yes I do, my discord is blair#3485 and I am extremely active on it.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
I don’t have a microphone as of now, but the one I have ordered will be coming in before the time you see this. For now though, I am using my phone to speak in calls whenever needed to.

List your current and past applications:
STAFF APPLICATION #1 https://schoolrp.net/threads/staff-application.22666/ DENIED
STAFF APPLICATION #2 https://schoolrp.net/threads/blairs-staff-application.24897/ DENIED
STAFF APPLICATION #3 https://schoolrp.net/threads/blairs-staff-application-4.27010/ PENDING?
SHOP APPLICATION https://schoolrp.net/threads/blairs-shop-application.20777/ ACCEPTED
POLICE APPLICATION https://schoolrp.net/threads/blairs-police-application.20356/ ACCEPTED
NURSE APPLICATION https://schoolrp.net/threads/blairs-nurse-application.23740/ ACCEPTED

Some language applications too, but they were all accepted. For proof, look at my postings. I also had an event team application through discord during March that was accepted, but I don’t have the link for it because of that. If needed, I can get the google doc I made.

What is your motivation for applying?:
There are many different reasons for why I have taken into consideration applying, but I would firstly like to start off by talking about how I used to be in the force, but quit early on. Around those times, I had a lot of school work and was struggling quite a bit so I had to take a few extra classes and study more to pass exams and tests, and overall pass my classes. I also had a lack of motivation for SRP overall because of this, and all of that toppling onto each other, I decided to take my leave.

It has been around 10-11 months since I’ve been apart of the KPD, and I have taken on many different jobs as an adult and have come to the realisation that I do miss the force, and I would like to be apart of it once more as I had a great amount of fun during training and doing things while I was a police officer. Although I never got to do my cadet test, I have had a lot of fun during then and would like to re-experience it all over again if I had the chance to. I can promise that if I get the chance to become a cadet once more, I won’t let the force down.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I understand them both.

What are the Police ranks?
Commissioner
^
Captain
^
Head Lieutenant
^
Vice-Head Lieutenant
^
Lieutenant
^
Sergeant
^
Corporal
^
Officer
^
Cadet

Detective Superintendent
^
Detective Chief Inspector
^
Detective Sergeant
^
Detective Constable

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have quite a bit of experience and knowledge of Police Work, as I have been an officer before. This allows me to know how the system of many things and how things work in the KPD, such as bailing, jailing, how to use the phone and much more. I have got through some training, so I also know how some situations go. Though, I am 100% open and willing to learn more about Police Work, as I will attend every training and work hard if given the chance.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SchoolRP because of how they protect the citizens of Karakura. Everything in SchoolRP, the jobs, the GangRP, is made for a reason. GangRP is supposed to be a roleplay type that is enjoyable to some people, but of course it comes with having to watch out for police. Even alongside this, the PD is important to SRP as they play an important role within the server as they’re the ones that will protect and serve as trouble is being done. Without the police faction, the server would not be as fun.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I completely understand and acknowledge this and would not make a mess over it if this occurred.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I realised that last time I applied and got accepted, and if I get the chance just one more time, I will 100% be dedicated to this role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I acknowledge this and can assure you that if I am given the chance, this will not happen.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I understand, this won’t happen, I don’t take things OOCly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Emiko Tsuburaya stands at 5’6, with a perfect posture. She’d have a fit build, with slight abs and slight muscles. Her resting expression seems laidback, and her tone of voice sounds low pitched. Her black, silky hair would reach down to her waist, but she’d normally keep it in a ponytail or a bun. She’d have simple light blue eyes, nothing special about them. There isn’t really much that’s unique to her, apart from the fact that whatever she wants, she’ll work hard for, and get.

What he's like on and off the job?
On the job, Emiko doesn’t get distracted easily and does what she is told to do, and avoids what she’s told not to do. Curiosity doesn’t get to her, and she stays reserved and doesn’t talk much if it isn’t needed. She follows orders, and without hesitation she’d go to finish her tasks and take part in searches and overall finishes what she needs to do, and does everything she’s told to do. Off the job, she stays reserved and doesn’t talk much, and would much rather prefer to stay quiet if not with friends or her family. She seems like the laid-back type, and is easy to talk to if you talk about things she’s interested in.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Her outlook on her co-workers isn’t something that would be cared too much about. At first, to her everyone would just be normal and she wouldn’t have an opinion on them. She is able to talk with her co-workers, and start conversations, but would stay reserved and not talk much if it’s not needed. Her plans for the future are to move up in the ranks of being in the KPD, as that is her main focus and goal for life.

BACKSTORY

Emiko Tsuburaya was born on the 10th of April, 1993 making her an Aries. She was born surrounded by friends and family, and grew up in a middle-class lifestyle with her sister who was born one year after her, Tenko Tsuburaya. Their parents, Megami and Kyosuke would always treat them whenever they could. They would also always make sure they’re studying and working hard to be set for the rest of their lives. They would also always be sure to be good role models for them.
When they became children, the two girls would always study and work hard in their classes, wanting to learn more everyday. Tenko, the more extroverted one, would always tryout for a lot of sports in hopes of joining one. Emiko on the other hand, had a passion for football. She wasn’t interested in cheerleading, and would always play football in her freetime. Although she never joined a girls football team, she was still athletic and enjoyed it. Tenko was similar, except that she would enjoy a lot of other things too.
The similarities between the two were their interest in criminology, studying on the subject together.
When Emiko became a teenager, she started taking fighting lessons and training to become an officer when she was an adult. This is how her life continued to be for the rest of her next few years, until one day she finally did it.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Emiko Tsuburaya

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Emiko

Preferred Name: Emiko

IC Phone number: 807-172-058

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 1

Working Experience: 2

Academic Degree: Masters

Year of Graduation: 2011

Major(s): Criminology, Criminal Justice

Major(s): Psychology

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: Spanish

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After holding a vote between the officers of the KPD, we’ve come to a decision that you’ll be brought on as a cadet. Make sure to check the police discord upon seeing this.

Users who are viewing this thread