mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

blairs nurse application

BLAIR.

Level 10

IGN:
The account I am applying on is lofivibing, but my other accounts are jvdk and iamblair.

What timezone are you in?:
The time zone I use is BST/GMT as I live in the UK.

Do you have Discord? If you do, list it here:
blair#2100

How long have you been on the server for?:
I have been on the server for around 3 years or so, but I didn't play much back then and only started to play everyday continuously in early 2019.

Do you have any previous bans or kicks?:
Recently,I have learned that I have only been banned once in 2016 or 2017 for FailRP, but I have learned from my mistakes and I haven't gotten a single ban since. I also haven't gotten a single kick, (I'm pretty sure), except for the AntiAFK ones and relog for role changes. I have been warned a bit too but I can't remember what I was warned for, but I promise I have learned from my mistake and since then I haven't gotten a single warn/kick/ban and I continue to follow the rules everyday.

List your past and current applications:
ASCENDING (OLDEST TO NEWEST)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/russian-language-application.18222/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/italian-language-application.18333/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/staff-application.18457/ DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/spanish-language-application.19744/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/korean-language-application.19848/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/blairs-police-application.20356/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/blairs-shop-application.20777/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/korean-language.21676/ ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/staff-application.22666/ DENIED

DISCORD APPLICATIONS

I have applied for Event Team, and I got accepted. I do not have a link to it, as it was done over discord. I also have applied for the Lore Team, unfortunately I did not get accepted. I have finally also applied for the college over discord, and I got accepted. I do not have links to all of these applications, but if you do need them I can find them through google documents.

What’s your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying is the fact of being able to become a nurse, it brings new roleplay and though I haven't experienced being something on the medical side, I would like to try it. I do have some "experience" in real life, though, as I take classes and I learn in school more about it. It fascinates me knowing that nurses are something so incredible in real life, being able to save lives and help them in a medical emergency. Being able to roleplay with these roles on SchoolRP would be amazing since as I said, I would like to experience a new type of roleplay. I have became roles such as police officer and shop owner for some time and I did enjoy being both of them, but I have decided it is time for a change and I would like to become a nurse. I know this may seem like I don't want to become a nurse, but for a long time I have been considering applying to become a nurse, and here I am finally doing it. The reasons behind me wanting to become a nurse is just because of the new roleplay I have never experienced that I would like to, and just what they have to do when on a shift. Such as taking part in procedures, helping others who are hurt, and much more. These are just some reasons for me wanting to become a nurse, as there are much more little things. Another thing however, is that I would like to make new friends while being on the medical side of SchoolRP, meet other nurses and doctors and everyone else carrying out the same tasks as me.

In addition, I am extremely active, going on everyday for a long amount of time (6-13+ Hours), making me able to help out patients in need whenever I go online. I find this very useful, as sometimes when I go online and I need medical assistance I do not find much hospital workers all the time. I am not saying that most hospital workers are inactive, I am saying that if I were a nurse I would be one of the ones that could go online frequently if the time fits according to my timezone. I do not sleep early, so at night when it could be morning for others, I will be online waiting for patients that are in need of help at the hospital.

What are you applying for?:
I am applying for the role of Nurse.

What do you know about the role you’re applying for?:
Being a nurse means that you have to help patients and find out what they need to stay well and healthy, make sure they have the required support for what they are feeling at that moment and make sure that their health is stable and well. They also take care of the medicine and aids required for patients, and find out what they need. Although I do not have much information on being a nurse, I am sure I am able to learn more and be trained to know more as well. I know about blood pressure, however, and other similar things that a nurse would typically have to take care of.

Do you know the basic Color Codes for medical emergencies?:

Code Orange: A hazardous liquid has spilled, spreading.
Code Yellow: A disaster is taking place.
Code Green: An emergency activation.
Code Brown: Severe weather is going on outside of the hospital.
Code White: An evacuation is needed due to an emergency.
Code Violet: A violent/combative individual.
Code Pink: Infant or child abduction.
Code Silver: An active shooter is within the hospital.
Code Red: A fire is going on at the hospital.
Code Black: A bomb threat has been sent to the hospital.
(FOUND OFF OF GOOGLE)

Are you aware that each position has a set minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
Yes, I fully understand.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I understand and I promise I won't be inactive and will go on everyday.

What do you know about basic medical knowledge?:
As I stated before, I do not have that much information and knowledge on medical work, but I do have some knowledge on some sections such as the right medicine that patients require, I can also have codes and other basic stuff memorized easily. Although this is not much, I am willing to learn more until I get it right and find out more about this type of roleplay as that is what I want to do and can assure you that I am up for the job and can put my own time into training into becoming a successful nurse.

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:
Head Physician:
The Head Physician, also known as the Chief Of Medicine, are in charge of the hospital and are the first "ranking" on the list and they have the most important role out of all the roles; they have to be in charge of all the roles below them, make sure that the hospital is in place and fine, and they are also in charge of internships. Of course they have other duties too, but these are the major ones.

Clinical Manager: The Clinical Manager is the second highest "rank" on the roster. They have a lot of important duties and tasks to carry out for the hospital, and are second-in-charge of the hospital. They manage clinics, everyday things such as procedures and more. They have the power to temporarily suspend hospital workers if they have done something wrong and if the Head Physician is not around, they are the go-to people to go to if needing to report something.

Clinical Lead: Clinical Leads are in charge of the role they were previously in before they got ranked up to Clinical Lead. For example, one Clinical Lead could be in charge of nurses while another is in charge of doctors. They are only in charge of their role, and no other role. However, they are a very important role- being the third most important role of the hospital.

Surgeon: Surgeons are important when needing to do procedures as they carry out a major task by doing more "surgical" tasks during them. They also have full permission to manage roles during the procedure to give the best service to patients.

Doctor: Doctors have an important role when needing to do things. They often take part in healing injuries, they can also see if fit; they will prescribe the right medicine if the patient needs it.

Nurse: Nurses also have an important role as doctors. So that the doctors could prescribe medicine and perform healings for injuries, they need the nurses to first check up on how they are doing and what they need. They also are the ones that should communicate with the patients first to check up on how they are doing, closer than how doctors communicate with them. They are supposed to reassure patients that they will be fine, and care for them.

Psychiatrist: Psychiatrists are the******s. They care for citizens that need help getting over things, and reassure them that everything will be fine in the end. They basically make sure that everyone is in check and feeling mentally well.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How are you like during and off shift?:
Tina Choi is a very "sociable" and energetic woman. She may be 38 years old, but she still has a lot of skills from her childhood and teen life. Off shift, she can always be found with her family roaming Karakura. She can also be seen as an over-controlling parent as she is a bit protective when it comes to her family. Nevertheless, she is still a sweet-hearted girl who tries to protect her family from anything, and can be very sociable as stated before, as she enjoys chatting to other people too.

On shift, Tina is an extremely focused woman. She wouldn't let anything, such as patients, out of her sight, and she does what the higher hospital-staff tell her to do immediately. She isn't the type to waste time chatting for no reason, and will get to work right after she is needed to do something. She is however, a kind person, so she enjoys chatting with her colics when she has time to and isn't doing something at the moment. She also enjoys consoling patients if needed before doing something, and is mainly just a strict person when on the shift.

How would you describe your personality in summary?:
In summary, Tina Choi's personality is a bit of a strange one. As said before, she, off the job, is a protective mother and cares for her family very intensely: making sure that they are all okay. This can also be seen as her just overall being someone that cares a lot about others that are close to her.

On the shift, she "switches up personality" by becoming a strict woman who tends to make sure that her patients are in check and healthy and tries her best to not get distracted by her family if they ever enter the hospital.

How would you describe your appearance?

Tina is a 5'8 woman, standing fairly tall or sometimes short, compared to other people at her age. She has healthy, brown locks that reach up to her waist, and gorgeous gray-green eyes to match. She is often seen in casual clothes, wearing plaids and white t-shirts. She can be seen as a pretty girl for someone her age, having almost clear skin and doesn't wear makeup.

Do you have any mental or physical illnesses we should be aware of?
No, Tina does not have any mental or physical illnesses.

Tina Choi was born on the 25th of June, in South Korea, along with her family. She grew up being a sociable girl, always looking to chat with new people and an adventurous type of girl. She always grew up looking at different professions and what she could be in the future when she was an adult, and she wasn't the type to settle on something very easily.. She was always an indecisive girl, even when young. This trait carried over to her adult life, and as soon as she started looking for different jobs, she looked at jobs such as being a shop owner, nurse and other professions. She had soon applied and owned a shop called "Happy Goods" but after a long time of owning the shop, she had given up her role of owner. When she was younger, she enjoyed looking at different jobs, being curious and interested in a lot of them.

When she started looking at the job of being a nurse, she had decided that this job would be the best for her and her town. Especially since her twin is a hospital worker, she had gotten a lot of interest and inspiration. Ever since she quit owning her shop, she grew more and into the interest of being a nurse, being heavily influenced by her twin. Seeing how much fun she was having, she wanted to do the same. Not just to have fun, however, not even for the money; she wanted to help the citizens of Karakura feel better. She wanted to treat them, and make sure they were all healthy.

All of these things made her officially want to apply to be a nurse and train hard, especially since even before she became a shop owner she had training and took classes for not just business, she took classes for medical things too. This makes her have experience, but needing more training to make sure she could do it.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Tina Choi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Tina

Preferred Name: She prefers to be called Tina.

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: She is single.

Nationality: Korean

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: 8 years

Working Experience: 2 years.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation: 2005

Major(s): Medicine, Nursing

Minor(s): Psychology, Business