mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Blazehh's Police application

Blazehh

Level 33
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In Game Name): Blazehh

Previous bans:
Promoting rule-breaking Permanent ban unbanned.
(I have some more bans but I do not remember all of them.)

Describe your activity on the server:
I am extremely active and have 30 days and 20 hours according to /Ar Check on SchoolRP. From Monday to Thursday I get on about 7 am to 8 am Leaving for school and get back on 1 or 2 pm and leave at 11 pm. From Friday to Sunday, however, I am on from 9 am to 1 am.
Do you have Discord?
Yes, I do actually! My discord is Blazehh#8508

Do you have a microphone?
No, I don't have a microphone and would rather not use it if I even had one due to personal reasons.
List your current and past applications:
Spanish application (Accepted)
Albanian application (Accepted)
Russian application (Accepted)
Korean application (Accepted)
Greek application (Accepted)
Police application (Denied)

What is your motivation for applying?:
I’ve been seeing a lot of gang activity on SRP these past few weeks and I've also realized how important the job of an officer is. I’d like to keep the city clean and safe as well as its citizens. Many people are losing their lives daily and so I'd like to try and put a stop to it and help people live in tranquility.

I’ve also been watching a few police dramas lately which gives an outlook on the lives of the cops as well as their jobs and how they function, and it got me very interested in this job.

If I get accepted, I’d like to work very hard and set goals on the way of this journey in order to achieve them. My biggest goal is to keep everyone in the city safe and prevent Gangrpers from doing what they do and torture citizens.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

I believe I understand the Japanese laws and Basic Conduct. I’ve done some research on this field and so I know the basics of the laws as well as how the job functions. I’ve also been observing the cops while they work and so I know a few things about the Karakura Police Force and Department as a whole. I am always willing to learn new stuff from other cops and train for the cadet test. I’ll make sure to note the things taught to us during training down and revise them until I learn them perfectly. I'm also willing to do more outside research if needed as well.

What are the Police ranks?
The police ranks from Highest to lowest are
Commissioner,
Captain,
Lieutenant [Head Lieutenant]
Lieutenant [Vice-Head Lieutenant]
Lieutenant
Sergeant
Corporal
Patrol-Officer
Cadet.

However, there is another division that consists of Investigators and Investigator-Trainees.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work.
As already mentioned above, I’ve done some research on this topic and field as well as observed the cops for a while. I know the basics of the laws and certain actions that need to be taken during certain situations. I’ve also watched a few police dramas which show how to handle certain cases. Although I’m not very confident with the information I already know, I'd like to be taught how the police on SchoolRP works since there are some differences with the real-life police forces. I will always be willing to learn more from higher-ups and of course during training.

Why are Police important to SchoolRP?
There are many reasons as to why the police are important to SchoolRP such as the obvious one: keeping the city a clean and safe place for all citizens to live in. Without the police, SchoolRP would be filled with criminals as well as murderers and GangRp activity in general. Thanks to the police, criminals are being limited daily due to them being arrested as new criminals rise. That was there is a “balance” being kept between the GangRpers and the police force. Another more general reason that makes the police important to SchoolRP is that they maintain the roleplay in the city. They make it more fun and interesting towards both themselves and the GangRpers as there is a lot of action needing to take place.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject of being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I completely understand that I might get demoted at any given time and am okay with it. I’ll make sure to work hard.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

Rio Akumaso is a Japanese Male, standing at 6’0ft. He has an athletic mesomorph figure, his weight being around 160 lbs as he is very fit. His naturally black hair is somewhat curly and cut in a Korean undercut style, his long bangs falling just above his eyes and his black contact lens complimenting his hair. He has a soft yet somewhat deepish voice which gets either higher or deeper according to his mood and tone. He has a Japanese accent as he’s fully Japanese. His personality is somewhat cheerful, depending on his mood, although he’s usually quiet. He usually doesn't show his feelings as he’s a bit of an introvert. He might give off an arrogant vibe at first look but is really sweet once you get to know him.

What he's like on the and off the job?
On the job, he is serious and focused on the task. He doesn’t take certain jokes lightly and is overall a very mature male. He doesn't act without thinking first is always careful in general. He has quite a lot of patience as it is a requirement for the job itself. He doesn't act irrationally and always tries to be logical about situations.

Off the job, he can be goofy sometimes but only to his close ones. He’d rather blend in with the crowd and not draw too much attention. He always follows the laws even off duty and in general is just another citizen who wants to live their life peacefully. He has one brother who is called Mio He is 23, and as Rio is 25 he's the oldest of the family.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

Rio respects his higher-ups a lot and will obey all orders given to him by them. He learns by observing them and their actions. If he feels like something is wrong or an action taken by a higherup is wrong, he won't hesitate to report it to the Captain or Commissioner.

The only plan for the future he has as of now is to join the police force in Karakura. He’d rather focus on his career rather than love life for now although we never know what the future has in store for us. One of his goals is to maybe someday become a Commissioner. He’s willing to work very hard in order to reach that goal of his.

BACKSTORY
Rio Akumaso was born in the capital of Japan, Tokyo into an average family consisting of his mom, dad and a younger brother who came a few years later, Mio. While growing up, he wanted to blend in with the rest of the crowd hence his introverted and collective personality.

From a very young age, he was interested in law and police work in general. At the young age of 7, he was enlisted in a boarding school in Tokyo by his parents. He started becoming a bit of a troublemaker during his time in the boarding school but despite that, he was always a shining example of how a proper student should be as he’d always get straight A’s.

When he turned 13, he decided to take a gap year in order to study with a private teacher that went by the name of William Connards. Due to his high grades during his time in the boarding school, he knew most of the material taught in school in general. William would teach Rio basic defense as well as physically and mentally training him on top of the regular studies in order to make him stronger not only in the mind but also body.

During the early age of 17, Rio moved to the infamous city of karakura where he studied at Karakura Highschool. Once he finished high school, he got into college where he studied Advanced Social Sciences which include Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, etc. and received his minor in those fields. He also acquired a Minor in Law enforcement. Once he received his minors, he decided to study hard in order to Major in Criminal Justice, finally getting a Bachelor’s Degree.
After so many years of hard work in order to achieve that level, he decided to apply for the Karakura Police Department in order to accomplish his dreams of becoming an officer and protect the city.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Rio Akumaso.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): None.
Preferred Name: Rio.
Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Single.
Nationality: Japanese.
Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of training: 3 years.
Working Experience: 2 years.

Academic Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice

Year of Graduation: 2018
Major(s): Criminal Justice
Minor(s): Law Enforcement, Criminology

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: Russian, Korean and Spanish.

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

- After a vote held between officers, the conclusion is that you are fit for the role of P.O.

Welcome to the force, cadet!

Users who are viewing this thread