mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Blitaxy's Surgeon Application

AlphaAnEvil

Level 20
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?: My in game name is Im79 but the nickname with the rank Fundraiser is Blyataxi

How old are you?: I am currently aged 13. My Birthday is in 5 months or so.

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:

I was never banned from the server, or discord, even the forums. Since I did not attempt to raid the discord. I did not spam on the forums. And did not break a rule on the server, and I am not going to break one, since I perfectly know them.

What country are you from?: I am from the country called Czechia

Do you have Discord?:

Yes, I do have a discord account, since I knew that I would do applications and have to join discords, that is why I made a discord account and going to stay on it, because the role may be put on this discord account. user_65#1598
My second discord is Blitaxy_Alt#???? (I do not remember the tag.)

How long have you played the server for?:

If I do /ar check, it says 37 days and a few hours. However, I played SRP for 6-9 months or so.

List your current and past applications:

Czech Language (Denied)

Russian Language (Denied)

Russian Language (Accepted)

Esperanto Language (Accepted)

German Language (Denied)

Czech Language (Accepted)

History Teacher (Denied)

Office Secretary (Denied)

Receptionist (Denied due to the rank being full)

Private Tutor (Accepted)

Police (Denied application too short)

Police (Not responded due to my new application so...Denied)

Police (Denied Immaturity)

College Professor (Accepted, Later on fired.)

College Council (Accepted)

Police (Denied)

What is your motivation for applying?:

I would like to try something new out on the Server School Roleplay, I already did a few roleplays, I mostly got bored, and now I am applying for Hospital Staff, to try something new and have more fun on School Roleplay. I am giving it a try to get in. I have experience, so I am giving it an first try to get accepted as Hospital Staff, I spent more time thinking about it, thought about what to put into it, and what not to put into it. This time I put more effort, work into it, time. And it is IMPORTANT to know the rules of the hospital to be an Hospital Staff, so I know them, and now I am ready to apply on SchoolRP to be Hospital Staff, and try to not fail as soon as I get into the force, and try to be an Staff for more than 3 months. I also always liked to watch when Hopistal Staff was around me, helping someone while they are really hurt.

What do you know about medical practice?:

I had been browsing, what an Medical Practice is. I put an great time of a few hours into it. I had been reading the articles all over again. I red it 5 times, before moving on a next one. So I think I should be alright with that. My father also knows about Medical Practice.. He had been explaining me the work as an Doctor.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

Code Blue: Medical Emergency
Code Red: Suspected Fire
Code Black: Local Bomb threat in the hospital
Code Pink: Children Abduction
Code Orange: Poisonous leaks had been spotted
Code Silver: A shooter is on the move, and is holding an hostage, or hostages.
Code Violet: An assault happened on the Hospital Grounds.
Code Yellow: Disaster of some type had been spotted
Code Brown: Seriously Bad Weather
Code White: Evacuation Alert
Code Green: Leave in this instant, this is an evacuation.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I know I can be demoted any time, for inactivity, which means I will not do anything that could get me demoted at any given time, even without a reason, I accept the fact I can be fired any time.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes, I understand the key of the ages.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?

Jacob would mostly try to play it calm on the On, and Off job. And he would try to always be with his phone. Just in case someone calls and tells him that something is going on. And decides to actually report it. He would also try to fully listen to the witness, writing down something what they said.

What do they look like?

Jacob would have an Medical-ish suit. He would often carry it because of the style. He had been wearing it for some time now. He would wear dark jeans. And he would have Grey hair. His eye color would be Gray-ish Blue. He would have an calm voice. He would be an nice person unless provoked. His left eye would be blind.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?

They do not have an Mental/Physical Illness. As I never applied for one.

What makes your character unique?

My character is unique by his effort he is putting into the position of Hospital Staff, he would also be unique by the style he works.

Jacob was born at 1984, May 7th, 10 A.M,

Jacob was a normal kid until he reached the age of 11, when his parents died, and his brothers, sisters, had enough money to move to Czechia (From Russia). After they moved to Czechia, they forgot about Karakura, the city that they always wanted to move in, but forgot about it, so then they had to save up money to actually move to Karakura. But in Czechia, there he was training self defense, so he has some strentgh, he gets into a fight at the age of they 15 he made it, he only was there as self defense, because he did not fight back, he did not hit the person, after that day, he spent more time in the training, because he felt like he could become police after that event, so he trained and trained, until he felt like he could do it, so he stopped training. Eventually spent 9 years there, then Jacob got a job in Czechia, He worked there for three months until getting enough money and moving into Karakura, Jason has his birthday, and was accepted as a Private Tutor at the YHS. He works as a Private-Tutor for four years, then he applies for police, and awaits his response for now, and now he is currently awaiting response. He was applying at his 20s, but he kept on failing, he did not spend that much time in it, then he had wrote one again at 31 and is still awaiting some response to it, he always checks his mailbox for the response. At his he was excited when he was writing it down at his 25 years before taking a pause for the 6 years.
He knew what to put into it when he applied at 31. understood what he will do as an Police. He understood laws, due to his manager saying that he should know the laws, if some student wants to get tutored. So he understands every Law of Japan, Czechia and American. But later on, his life had been shredded. He had been a College Professor for a weeks. Later on getting fired. And then he had to find a new job, But he had kept on failing. As no one wanted him to work for them. This followed him for four months. Eventually turning 35. And yet trying to get into the Police Force. As he wanted to accomplish his dream once again. In the mean time, when he still had time before the results. His police dreams had been shattered after being denied for the 5th time. He had later on started to try to get into the Hospital Staff team. As he had studied a few information about the Doctors.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Jacob Charles Bennington
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.Bennington
Given Name(s): Mr.Bennington
Preferred Name: Mr.Bennington
Religious Denomination: None that my character believes in.
Marital Status: Currently Taken
Nationality: American, Czech, Russian
Current Location: South Asia, Japan, Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency:
3 years in total
Working Experience: Private-Tutor, College-Professor
Academic Degree: Master's Degree
Year of Graduation: 2002
Major(s): Medical Studies, Medical Training, History, Advanced History.
Minor(s): English, Russian, Japanese, Czech, Czech Laws, American Laws
Native Languages: Russian, Japanese, Czech
Other Languages: Czech, Russian

Berttieee

Level 36

Message me on discord. Berttie#3413

Users who are viewing this thread