Made by ghostlykisses

Fashion:
???

Abnormalities:
???

Date of Birth:
May 10th, 20xx

Place of Birth:
Somewhere in Russia, she can't remember.

Nationality:
Russian - Japanese

Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual (used to also be polyamorous - Didn't quite work out..)

Religious Beliefs:
Satanist

Political Beliefs:
Unknown

General Appearance

Appearance:
There stands Blitz, someone very tall as she has the amazing posture and was born with the taller genes. Her eyes always seemed to be half-open, carrying brown eyes. She had a pretty slim build, with a few tattoos covering her body, seeming to have no meaning to most. She had a scar on her arm, and one on her palm, seems like they were both from carvings being removed.

Music
Horns - Bryce Fox
A little messed up - june
The Wolf - SIAMES

Personality:
Blitz used to have a pretty nasty personality, always wanting to put fear into people. But now she has changed, she got nicer, less threatening, softer. She doesn't even seem to know what made her change this much. Around some crowd of people.. Shes gotten even nastier, seems to be who she's around and how she acts.

Personality traits:
-Good-
Perseverance
Lovingness
Thoroughness
-Bad-
Manipulative
Egocentric
Dishonest

Diseases/Illness:
Depression

Character Voice:
W.I.P.

Equipment:

Clothes:
W.I.P.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Currently none.

Family:
How she acts around them will be in this color.

Mei Adashi | Close friend / Hug buddy | Alive
"Asshole. I'm sorry."
Hyper?

Ryx ??? | Ex-Fiancé | ???
"LOL!! The kid died."

Nylu 'Ny' 'Kitty' ??? | Friend | Alive
"Welcome back I guess.. Your not at all of who I remember.. Your not the nice Nylu I remember.."

Bitchy..

Makkuro ??? | Friend | Dead
"I was never.. Told.. Nobody told me.. Just when he comes back I get told..? I miss you alot.. Princess.."

Nice

Faera 'Fae' ??? | Best-Friend | Alive
"LOVE YO BESTIE BAE!!"

Bitchy..

Damien Gushiken | ??? | Alive
"L."

??? | Ex-Fiance | Jailed
"I'm sorry that you're the god damn it the father of my kid."

Unknown

Kalila ??? | Daughter | Alive
"My little princess!!"

Yami ??? | Friend | Alive
"Heh- sorry. I'm kind of- weird at first? I guess? Don't judge me for it."

Rude-ish?

Chad Laresca | ex-Adoptive-Father | Alive
"Hm..."

Nice

Kenjiro Tsuda | Ex-Fiance | Alive
"Bro is weird. He for some reason thinks we're still engaged, I don't know. Gives me something fun to play around with, playing him was fun."

Yoshitsu 'Yoshi' ??? | Close friend | ???
"Told him alot of things, he didn't tell anyone. . Wonder where he went."

Kyu ??? | Complicated | Dead
"Nice knowing ya."

Nice

Atlas ??? | Ex-Fling | Alive
"Funny how we both cheating on each other you know?"

Nice

Andre Santarossa | Enemy? | Alive
"I. Hate. You."

??? 'Stone' Vuliska | Father-Figure | Alive
"Your more of a dad then anyone has ever been to me. Your actually teaching me things.. Maybe I'll get nicer to people around because of you."

Montaro 'Monty' 'Taro' 'Hun' Katsuhito | Boyfriend | Alive
"Your one of the only people.. I actually believed when they said that they loved me- you didn't rush our relationship, you took your time to get and know me instead of saying it the moment we got into the relationship.. I love it.. Your hugs are gentle and comforting.. Your kisses are also soft and gentle.. And I wish I can stay hugging you and kissing you forever.. And never leave both.. Is it a bad thing I miss you so much. . After just 10 minutes of not being by your side?"
"I miss you darling.. Come back soon."

"I want everybody to see me as, I'm better than them. As that's obviously not happening, I'll just become worse."

[TW: Abuse]
Backstory:
Childhood

May 10th 20xx, a little girl was brought into the world. Tears of joy throughout the room, older siblings happy to.. finally have a girl! It was no longer a household filled with boys, there was now a new princess in the house..
[!] The rest of the childhood chapter seemed to be ripped out. [!]

Middle school
Throughout middle school, Blitz was treated badly, getting into her first relationship!! Which didn't end up well, this person got into her head. Hurt her mentally and physically. Told her to cover up her confident self, which didn't end up to be great and didn't even work in the first place before he started to get more physical with the abuse, if she didn't listen to what he had to say, or didn't speak to him for a few minutes, didn't end well. So, she listened to everything he had to say, spoke to him for every moment of her life at that time. Never getting affection, or even spoken to nicely. Blitz being herself, she left him. Soon after the breakup, her slowly gaining her once confident self back, her sister went missing. There was no lead to where she went or who took her, she just vanished out of nowhere, almost into thin air.

8th grade Summer Vacation
During 8th-grade summer vacation, she was always hanging around with her friends, always around the same group of people, you weren't able to see her alone. This is also when she got into a relationship with somebody new. This person gave her comfort, somebody she could lean onto. This person is her best friend, she didn't think she was able to be in a relationship with a female, yet it happened. This was one of her favorite memories.

[!] Seemed like a few chapters were ripped out again, a few words visible from part of a page that failed to get ripped out. [!]
It started again.

Arrived in Karakura
[!] A lot of the pages were ripped out again. [!]
Blitz started to make friends again, a lot of them while she was in Karakura. Some that would last forever, and some that lasted just a day. During this time, she met someone named 'Ryx' she forgets his last name but remembers every little thing about him. The relationship started up pretty quickly, a lot of her friends disapproved of him due to his family. After a few weeks, they got engaged, Ryx got Blitz pregnant and ended up leaving. Leaving Blitz pregnant with a child, alone, while she was a part of a street crew at the time, and the owner was very nice to her about what had happened. Pretty quickly after, yet she was a few months into the pregnancy, she beat up Ryx, with a few of her friends.

Moving away
Soon after the 'incident', she moved out of Karakura, leaving an old life behind in an attempt to start a new one, yet it didn't work too well as in her 6th month her child passed away. Leaving her sorrowed about a child she once loved and was ready for. Soon afterward, she got into another relationship but didn't end up well as this person abused her. Hard. She also got pregnant again, giving birth to 'Kalila ???', seeing that the abuse only got worse after she gave birth. She left him and reported him to the police, it was satisfying to her to see him get arrested. For good. She was able to get him arrested for, abuse, child abuse, and even attempted murder.

[!] A decent amount of this chapter was missing. [!]

Re-Ariving to Karakura

She returned to Karakura, deciding she still had some unleft business. As this was happening; she was getting all settled in. Her sister was finally found, but she was dead. She had barely any memory of her at that point so it didn't make too much effect on her. She also made some new friends, forgetting most of their names and losing their numbers over time. A lot of this was also her finding some possible love interests, one of them being Kenjiro Tsuda. Their relationship quickly changed, going from close friends to dating. They also spent a lot of their time together

To be continued.

Over-view of her lore (Aka the major events)
- The first relationship, is quickly broken up

- Sister going missing
- Finding out her sexuality
- Arriving at Karakura
- Making friends
- Dating 'Ryx'
- Child passing away (miscarriage)
- Leaving Karakura
- Dating '???'

- Watching '???' get arrested for abuse
- Kalila Marie being born

- Getting over the abuse from '???'
- Arriving at Karakura second time
- Sister being found
- Making new friends

- Finding possible love interests
- Dating 'Kenji'
- Getting engaged to 'Kenji'
-Carvings + Collar moment
- Kalila going missing
- Kidnapping + Carving
-The breakup
-Kalila being found alive
-Dating 'Atlas'
-Breaking up with 'Atlas'
-Someone new
-Never seen
-Held Captive
-Dating 'Montaro'
- Leaving Karakura (For good?)
- Re-arriving to Karakura for a second time
-24th birthday..

! Nyla Note !

I re-made this to try my best to make it neater, and more current.
Means that this will most likely be the one I keep updating.
(as of 5/18/2022 Head over to her older biography)
That also has more information on how she used to act.

I will also probably be adding her backstory very soon.
Anyways!! If you did read through all of this- congratulations you are now a semi-expert on Blitz!
And I have updated her backstory a tad bit- I'll be trying my best to get it done this weekend!!
And have a good day!

Last edited:

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Omg are her and that kid i beat up dating, thats cute…..

i also thought it was funny that theo told blitz to ‘control her dog’ and she threw that back at him x-x

elliot<3

Level 58
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
i beat up
The funny part about that-
Is if Blitz finds out Kenjiro beat someone up (again)-
Kenji is gonna end up on a backpack leash
You know- like the things children get put on to not run away?

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
The funny part about that-
Is if Blitz finds out Kenjiro beat someone up (again)-
Kenji is gonna end up on a backpack leash
You know- like the things children get put on to not run away?
im suprised that theo isnt on one honestly…….
The idea of get along shirt but they have backpack leashes tied to eachother makes me laugh. Lol

elliot<3

Level 58
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
The idea of get along shirt but they have backpack leashes tied to eachother makes me laugh. Lol
I just keep imagining
Theodore and Kenji trying to attack eachother but cant- and keeps getting pulled back by the backpack leash-

elliot<3

Level 58
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
Update!!
+ New last name?
+ Updated relationships.. (Added a funny quote to one of them?)

+ Added how she acts around people..
+ Added a small peek at her backstory

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
Kenjiro ‘Kenji’ 'Bubba' 'My love' Tsuda | Fiance?! | Alive
"You're forever mine, and I'm forever yours. That will never be changed no matter what, my love. I'll forever be by your side, never leaving it. You are my forever, my soulmate, even my partner in crime. I'll keep you forever safe, and make sure you're never hurt and are always happy. No matter what. I'll risk my life just to make sure you stay safe and happy and never wounded. I love you, my love."

“Stop making me a fucking cripple you jackass.. I like walking..”
As nice as can be
Okay as much as they’re mean to Theodore

Their relationship is adorable to me. <3

elliot<3

Level 58
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
Another update!
- Added relationships
- Updated relationships