BlossomRp
Fundraiser+
・❥ IGN:

Accounts
I will be applying on BlossomRp – Nurse, 25
LotusRp – College B, 20
FlowerRp – Grade 10, 16
SunflowerRp – Adult, 25

・❥ Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

✿ Activity ✿
I would describe my activity on School Roleplay as a solid 9 out of 10. I dedicate a lot of time towards this server, the other duration of my time spent towards my online college class. My online classes are very flexible, giving me the ability to partake in the modules whenever I choose if they are in by the deadline. Other than college classes, I take one week off School Roleplay once a month as a detox from the server to give my mind a break. This week off is usually planned towards the end of the month, though I am willing to be flexible.

✿ Punishment History ✿
My punishment on the server includes two bans, reasons and explanations listed in the accepted ban appeals below.
Ban Appeal #1 - June 23rd, 2022
Ban Appeal #2 - September 13th, 2022

✿ Reputation ✿
I have been a member of SRP for almost a year now, and while I have done the best I can to keep my reputation clean, people on the internet aren’t always the kindest towards strangers. My reputation has been littered with rumors, some horrid to even think of. I wanted to dedicate a little section in this application to talk about my reputation and how I have been working to bring my name into a better light, especially before applying for a role such as this. There have been rumors spread to harm my name during my year on this server, mostly from players who are now permanently banned for various reasons. The horrid rumors spread I will deny to this day and have proven them false to anyone who will take the time to speak with me. I have started to become close friends with various individuals who can vouch for my better growth on this server and for myself mentally. A handful of these people already being on the Community Team such as Lore Team member DarkEclipic and Builder Zaldoria. Other individuals have also seen my growth, including staff members Tippie who I worked with as a professor and Mariav who I am currently working with as a Nurse. More people within the community I have started to become closer with, such as Kota, Builders atkoi and Luxid, and recently, Modeler HunterHampter. I will continue to work my hardest to better my reputation, going as far as reaching out to past people who worked to get me banned and becoming friends with them once again, speaking out our differences. This server has become a large part of my life over the past year, and I see myself growing within it as I express my individuality through my characters.

・❥ Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

✿ Factions ✿
Yakuza ; Kitsune Clan - Unverified Status Application | SchoolRP
Denied - AsaKaiRp Caretaker Application | SchoolRP
Denied - AsaKaiRp Lawyer Application | SchoolRP
Denied - BlossomRp | Nurse Application | SchoolRP
Accepted - BlossomRp | Nurse Application (Re-Written) | SchoolRP
English/Poetry Professor | StrawbieLotus | SchoolRP

✿ Languages ✿
Latin Application | SchoolRP
JSL Application | SchoolRP
Gaelic Application | SchoolRP
LotusRp | Italian Application | SchoolRP
Third Language Authorization Application | LotusRp | SchoolRP
Russian Language Application | LotusRp | SchoolRP
Russian Language Application | FlowerRp | SchoolRP
Korean Application | BlossomRp | SchoolRP
Spanish Application | BlossomRp | SchoolRP
Gaelic Application - StrawbieLotus | SchoolRP
Gael O'Leary Gaelic App | GaelRp | SchoolRP
Mandarin Application - GaelRp | SchoolRP

・❥ Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
My discord is ❀ Lotus ❀#5332
Yes, I do have a working microphone.

・❥ What is your time zone and country of residence?:
Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST)

・❥ Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Yes, I do understand.

・❥ What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

✿ Sports ✿
Growing up, I have always been a part of different sports teams such as Softball and Golf. Being within a sport, it is very important for teamwork. Everyone has a spot to play to win the game. I was in Softball from ages 9-14 years old and Golf from ages 10-16 years old.

✿ Theatre ✿
Within 7th through 8th grade, I started participating in my school theatre. Graduating into high school only furthered my love for the activity. I devoted countless hours to theatre classes and after school shows as well as community theatres near my home. Working in a theatre group creates an amazing opportunity to learn about teamwork. Every role is important, even if it’s small or in the background. Without the ensemble, there are no background singers. Without tech there would be no lights, sounds or microphones. Without the stage crew, there would be no props or costumes. Everything fits together like a puzzle to create the desired outcome.

✿ Choir ✿
Ever since I was a little girl, I have been a part of various choirs ranging from churches, schools, communities, private events, etc. Singing has been a large part of my life and even though one can be solo with their voice, I always preferred being a part of a choir or small group. As I personally enjoyed the sound of many blended voices, the harmonies, more than any singular artist could provide for me. Being in a choir is all about teamwork. Whether it’s blending your voices, learning the music or just general socialization.

✿ School Roleplay ✿
Faculty – I have been a part of the School Roleplay academic team for around four to five months, working first as a professor and currently as a nurse. Teamwork comes into play as a school faculty member in various ways. One of the most important ways is the regulation of students. Whether it’s making sure they follow the rules, heading to class or helping them in any way. Faculty will often communicate over the radio icly or oocly throughout faculty chats.
GangRp – Combat, criminal and gang roleplay have been a large part of my experience within School Roleplay for almost 9 months. It’s obvious why gangrp is important regarding teamwork, needing others in order to help complete the tasks needed. I not only worked as a team but also led various gangs myself.

・❥ Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
No, I am not currently a part of any Community Team.

・❥ Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:
(Going over the set limit of event ideas can potentially jeopardize your chances of being accepted.)

IMG_1408.jpg

✿ Flash Event – Train Crash ✿
Initial Overview – A handful of Karakura citizens are making their way from the shopping district to plaza when suddenly, the train’s interior lights were cut, leaving the civilians in a tunnel of darkness. The train starts to speed up, nothing but red flashing lights and the worried chattering and screams of those around. The train advanced at agonizing speeds, the passengers being pressed to their seats before the sharp sound of a screech filled their ears. The passengers in the front compartments felt the train jerk to the side as they flung in the air. The train derailed, the front compartment flipping onto its side as the further back you went, the less severe it was. The train was twisted into a spiral as it came to a screeching halt. 110 calls fill the data of EMS and KPD, each of them sending teams to the scene. Search and rescue became top priority.

Preparation/Needs – First off, the Event Team will gather to discuss the plan for this as well as everything needed. We would need a builder or two to construct the derailed train, as well as staff for various reasons. Staff will be informed of the plan and help with the set up with permissions and accessibility. The staff team will also help during the flash event with the overseeing of bystanders as well as for the announcements given icly. The cause of the accident can be flexible, possibly gang involvement or just a tragic accident.

When/Where – Month of January 2023, Plaza Train Station

Icly Announcements – &4[!] &7A loud screech was heard before the ground began to rumble, the sound of a train derailing and crashing underground!
&4[!] &7The smell of gasoline filled the air as the fire started to spread, anyone who was near would start to feel hot and disoriented.

──────────────────

IMG_1409.jpg

✿ Major Event – County Fair ✿
Initial Overview – It’s that time of the year for the county fair! Food, rides, animals, games and more, all set up by the local Spartans sports teams. Citizens will take a bus to the field where it’s being held at, walk through the gates and see an amazing scene in front of them. There will be a handful of rides, a ticket needed per ride. There will be a booth set up at the entrance to the rides where citizens will be able to purchase the tickets. There also will be several booths for games to win prizes, each game costing a ticket. Besides the amazing rides and games, the citizens will be able to visit with different breeds of farm animals, being able to purchase a cup of carrots or feed for an enhanced experience! Of course, there will be stands for delicious food and drinks, all fresh for purchase and consumption. At the end of the night, a scheduled performance from the famous band ‘Basement Scenes’ will be held at the large stage.

Preparation/Needs – The event team will be needed to set up this event, planning the layout of the fair with the help of the server builders and staff. The event team will also decide the prices for the tickets, food and drinks. Staff will be needed to copy and paste the rides from the pier to the location of the fair, no added plugins needed, just the ones already set in place. Staff will also be needed to set up the bus plug-in for the teleportation to the event and the general overseeing of the event. The band, Basement Scenes, will be hired for the event, paid half before and half after, the amount decided by the event team. The tickets could either be an actual item or itemrped. The food station will have a variety of different foods and drinks and the games booths will have games such as ring toss, apple bobbing, balloon pop and more. The mechanics/rules of the games will be determined based off rolling, such as roll 100 and if you get 80 or above, you get a ring on the stand, pop a balloon, etc. The prizes for the games will be different plushies and treats! Staff will be needed to stock and restock these items throughout the event, as well as the food.

When/Where – Month of March or August 2023, Bus teleported area

Icly Announcements – &4[!] &7It’s that time of year in Karakura. The County Fair! Make you way to the bus at the front gates to enjoy rides, food, games and a live show by Karakura’s very own, Basement Scenes!

──────────────────

IMG_1413.jpg

✿ Major Event – Snow Day ✿
Initial Overview – It was a regular night in Karakura, the cold breeze blowing, light snow falling. Though, suddenly- the wind started to pick up, the snow blowing at intense speeds! Karakura is advised to head indoors, it’s a snowstorm! Morning comes around and as citizens are exiting their warm homes to head to school, something is wrong. The school gates are blocked by mountains of snow! After deliberation from the Student Council Team, it is declared an official Snow Day! Spartans and Bobcats spring into action, taking this as an opportunity, setting up different booths. One for hot coco, one for winter attire and a new item, SLEDS! People start gathering at the mountains of snow, enjoying their hot coco and sledding down the hills all bundled up in their new winter gear, Christmas music filling the air!

Preparation/Needs – The event team will need the help of a staff member to do the weather and shiver commands for the snowstorm then either the staff or a builder can create the different snow mounts across Karakura or in one set place for everyone to sled down. Builders will be needed to set up the booths, where the event team will decide the prices and the sports team to manage the booths icly. The sled can be held offhanded and show over their body and then they can crawl to go down the hill/mountain. Students can also detailrp snow angels, snowmen, etc. Staff will be needed to stock the chests for the hot coco, attire, foods, etc.

When/Where – December 2022, Karakura City

Icly Announcements – &4[!] &7The wind begins to pick up as the snow increases into a flurry. Hurry inside before it gets worse!
&4[!] &7A snowstorm has begun, winds up increasing to insane speeds. Citizens who remained outside would start to shiver; the wind aggressive enough to move you off your feet.
&4[!] &7As the snowstorm settled, citizens noticed the intense amount of snow in front of the school gates, hardened to the sides. The Student Council gathered to discuss.
&4[!] &7After a debate between the Student Council Team, they have decided; it’s a Snow Day! No School!
&4[!] &7Booths have been set up by your own Karakura Spartan and Bobcat Sports Teams! Head over for some hot coco, winter attire and your very own sled!

──────────────────

IMG_1410.jpg

✿ Major Event – Community Service Day ✿
Initial Overview – The Student Council Team has decided it is time to give back to the community workers that have helped make this city the way it is. They decided to host a Community Service Day where students will be assigned to a group led by faculty members and taken to various places throughout the city to give back. One group will head to KPD, another to the Shrine, Hospital and Town Hall. Each place will have plans already put into place, lists for the students to complete as they are there! Some basic, some more complicated. The students will also learn how the faction they are at is run and how they help the city of Karakura! The Community Service Day will last the entire school day, the students heading back to campus 5 minutes before Hometime.

Preparation/Needs – The community team needs a staff member for the general overseeing of this event and the possible reminder to fearrp faculty. It would be preferable to have at least one or two staff per faction. Each faction will be gathered and asked to create a list of things for the students to complete as well as a lesson they can teach the students during a gathered lesson. Faculty will need to choose which faction they wish to oversee and work together to form groups of students. A form will be sent out prior to the event for students to fill out, picking which faction they wish to head to as well as a second choice in case their first is filled. The Student Council can travel between groups to check on progress.

When/Where – Spring months, all over Karakura (Police Department, Hospital, Shrine, Town Hall)

Icly Announcements – &4[!] &7Community Service Day is about to start! Please make your way to the gym to be assigned to a group. Each group will proceed to one of the many designated areas. Be sure to listen to your faculty leading supervisor.

──────────────────

IMG_1412.jpg

✿ Major Event – Dog Show ✿
Initial Overview – After the successful run of the circus, there was the idea of a Dog Show! Owners would bring their dogs to an arena where they can show off their grooming, traits, talents and run through an obstacle course! Karakura’s citizens will be invited to come and watch the cute dogs and proud owners. The first competition would be the Best in Show. Each dog will be lined up as the judges watch each owner run up and down the arena, showing off the dog’s training, form and grooming. The next competition will be the Obstacle Course where each dog will have their turn at a run, judges judging based on the time, success and smooth ability each dog holds. The last competition will be the Talent Show. The dogs will each have their own talent to show the audience and judges. At the end of each competition, the judges will get together and decide the winner, handing out the prize.

Preparation/Needs – The Event Team will be needed to gather staff and a builder. Builders will be needed to build the area where it will be held, the obstacle course, judge stands, citizen’s seating. Staff will be needed for the bus plugin as well as the general overseeing of the event. Dogs and their owners will have to sign up before the event, the event team creating an announcement for staff to post on discord with a sign-up sheet. All breeds and ages are welcomed. There will need to be prizes put in place for the winners of each competition, maybe a medal or trophy. The judges will go based off a point system, every dog starting at the total of 100. Points are deducted each time the dog messes up or something is off. The end of the competition, the dog with the most points will be the winner.

When/Where – Whenever, Bus teleported area

Icly Announcements – &4[!] &7The Karakura Dog Show is about to begin! Take the bus at the front gate so you can find a seat.
&4[!] &7The first competition will be the Best in Show.
&4[!] &7The next competition will be the Obstacle Course.
&4[!] &7The last competition will be Talents.

・❥ Additional notes (You may leave this blank):
Thank you for taking the time to read my application!
Special thanks to the doggo Moose for posing in my photos <3​

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Event Team! Unfortunately, I have chosen to deny this application for the following reasons:
- You have great event ideas but due to your history on the server, I've decided to deny this application.

Users who are viewing this thread