players online

Blowing up the world 101

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
recommended song!!

[!] THE RECORDING WOULD START, THE VOICE WOULD SOUND ALTERED... IT WILL BE UNIDENTIFIABLE [!]

"Hello for everyone who wants to blow up the world… Hehe! Now how do we do so?... Eh! You want to know, don't you?! Of course, you do! Why else would you continue listening to this, hehehe…"

"…"

"Now first thing's first!.. The first step in blowing up the world! Hehe... You must get followers... Yes, loyal followers who will go through with your plans! Hm... Make sure you have cute matching uniforms too! Hehe!"

"Second thing second, you must be devoted to this… No takesy backsies! Once you load the gun.. don't forget to pull the trigger!"

"Third thing.. Third.. Doesn't sound right but ehhh! You must have bombs set up… Yes! Very explosive bombs! Things that go KA-BOOOMMMMMMMMMM! How else will it blow up, silly billy! Hahahha!"

"Now last things last… You have to blow it up at the core.. LIKE BOOM BOOM BOOM! HAHAHA! BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM! Ehh… Went a bit off-topic! Oopsies! Hahha.."

"Eh?! You're asking if I've blown up the world OF COURSE I have! Dumb Dumb, dumbo.. Dumb Dumb.. It's a funny word.. Dumb dumb! Now, why are you still standing on a world I blew up?! Ehh.. It's simple I already left that world silly! Hehhee… HHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHE… HEHHEHHEHEHE…

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

teehee!~

[!] THE RECORDING WOULD END WITH WEIRD LAUGHTER [!]

Attachments

• upload_2020-10-6_12-56-8.jpeg
    upload_2020-10-6_12-56-8.jpeg
    6.2 KB · Views: 1

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich

ok wwish