blurredroses' Doctor App.

alli

Level 20

What is your Minecraft Username?:
blurredroses.

How old are you?:
As of now, I am 16 years of age.

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:
I received a ban for 2 full minutes around the end of 2017 or the beginning of 2018 for server disrespect. I can assure you that I have greatly matured since that took place. Other than that, I have no more bans to my knowledge.

What country are you from?:
The United States.

Do you have Discord?:
I do, it is alli#0927 for reference.

How long have you played the server for?:
For a couple of years, I believe. I cannot remember exactly when I joined, but it was around the end of 2017/the beginning of 2018. However, my AR check says I have played for near 113 days at the time of posting this application.

List your current and past applications:
Many of these were from my old forums account.

French. [Denied.]
French. [Accepted.]
Prosthetic Arm. [Accepted.]
Russian. [Denied.]
Russian. [Accepted.]
Forensic CS. [Accepted, unable to link. If you request more information, I will provide it.]
News Reporter. [Accepted, unable to link. If you request more information, I will provide it.]
Office Secretary. [Accepted.]

What is your motivation for applying?:
One of my few motivations for applying is that I would like to branch out to different kinds of roleplays that are offered, such as GangRP, LegalRP, et cetera, along with that this position has interested me for a while ever since the Hospital was first released on the server.
Another motivation is the types of roleplay I could experience in this kind of occupation. As most roleplay experiences I have on the server are a tad dull, or I just don’t find anyone to exactly roleplay with at all, I’d love to attempt at this position as well as getting wrapped up in whatever roleplay I can, such as interactions with colleagues, assisting patients, et cetera!

What do you know about medical practice?:
I do have at least a basic understanding of the medical practice, mainly that it’s there to help people with injuries and such that they may have suffered due to circumstances or accidents and that it’s used to help save people's lives from diseases or deadly occurrences. If you don’t have the proper knowledge of it, you could possibly make a major misstep that could result in the end of life you are attempting to help. You also have an array of tools to help you, along with colleagues to assist you with this. Sadly, I myself don’t have any personal experience with this, but I will do my absolute best to learn by doing research and such for this role!

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
Code Red - There may be a possibility or it is assured that there is a fire hazard within the building.
Code Black - There is a bomb threat to the Hospital.
Code Pink - An infant or child has or is currently being abducted.
Code Orange - A hazardous substance has been spilled.
Code Silver - There is an active shooter within the vicinity of the Hospital.
Code Violet - There is a violent individual who may be within the Hospital disturbing and/or affecting patients and staff.
Code Yellow - There is a natural disaster of any kind taking place.
Code Brown - There are severe weather conditions and that it could affect the Hospital, such as its power, the structure of the building, et cetera.
Code White - The inhabitants within the hospital (staff and patients) will need to evacuate.
• Code Green - An emergency evacuation will need to take place immediately due to unfortunate circumstances.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge this and fully comprehend that if any major inactivity were to occur without notifying the Medical Lead, I may be demoted from my position.

Are you aware that each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)
(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

I am fully aware of the age limit for each profession and I will happily abide by it as I apply.

-=-

How is your character during and off the job?
She is quite similar off and on the job. She may have a completely monotone act on-duty or may turnabout to her motherly personality, the same going for off-duty. I suppose the only difference between either is that she’d be more formal on-duty and a tad quiet or unresponsive if she is left alone, as well as more caring to her patients or colleagues that seem in distress and may need assistance.

What do they look like?
A 5'4" young woman stood with a slim hourglass-shaped body, smelling of a velvet-like perfume as she stood with an unperturbed posture. She'd have soft, back-length natural auburn curls and soft chocolate brown eyes accompanied by smooth skin with a fair complexion. She'd have a small faded scar along her hip. She spoke in a somewhat-energetic voice with a slight ring of a French accent within it.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
She has no recorded/known mental or physical illnesses.

What makes your character unique?
I suppose it would be her motherly-like personality. As not many people have particular qualities a mother may have, I feel as though this would be the biggest aspect of her that would make her unique, especially given her applied position. A comforting, nursing and warm personality would hopefully ease some patients and help them feel reassured if need be.

-=-

‘Lotte’ Brodeur was born into a violent environment alongside her twin brother, Corvin Brodeur, courtesy of their father. For ‘Lotte,’ there would always be emotional abuse, constant shouting, and scolding, some cases where she was physically harmed by him, but for Corvin, it was worse.

As he always ended up physically injured from his father, he would at least need some treatment, and that’s where ‘Lotte’ stepped in. As she began to help her brother around the time she was 4, she didn’t have much knowledge on what to do besides putting a bandaid on, regardless, she tried her best to help him.

Later on, as they grew up, she had a better understanding of how to help her brother along with herself after the attacks from their father, and she also began to take up an internship specializing in nursing, attempting to ace all her classes required for someday becoming a nurse, or possibly a doctor.

During this time, she would always get injured from her volleyball games and practices, whether it be getting hit in the face with a ball which could result in a bruised nose, black eye, getting knocked to the ground, et cetera, she took the time to treat herself, even though they were minor injuries. She wanted to stay in her team, despite all the countless times she got minorly hurt.

Later on, as she graduated from High School, she continued to pursue her dream of possibly becoming some kind of medical employee in the future, by applying to universities, scouting medical schools, you name it. Unfortunately around this period, she began to notice red flags with her fiancee, alongside the news of her twin brother's suicide.

At first, it started with minor manipulation, then emotional abuse, similar to what she experienced as a child, which soon developed to physical abuse. As she felt trapped, she didn’t know how to escape from this closed kage that had no obvious escape to her. Eventually, he snapped and slashed her hip with a sharp object, she can’t recall what it was exactly, leaving a permanent scar on it. She soon contacted the police immediately, and after hard efforts, he was put behind bars, but only for a limited amount of time.

As ‘Lotte’s paranoia got the better of her, the fear that he would get freed out of prison, she decided to immediately pack up and leave the country. And, she noticed how a small city located in Japan, Karakura, had a nice News job that she knew she could take on.

She moved as quick as possible and soon began to live in a calmer environment that she felt like she could finally be safe in. But, she didn’t attempt to pursue her dreams quite yet.

Until now, of course.

-=-

Full Name:
Charlotte Brodeur.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Ms. Brodeur.

Given Name(s):
‘Lotte.’

Preferred Name:
In general or outside of work, she’d prefer to be called by either her alias or first name, in a work environment, however, she’d prefer to be addressed as ‘Ms. Brodeur’ by her colleagues.

Religious Denomination:
Unitarian.

Marital Status:
Single.

Nationality:
French.

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

-=-

Years of Residency:
Three years of Residency.

Working Experience:
During her years of high school, she took up an internship at a local hospital nearby for nursing. After she graduated college, she applied for a news reporting job and kept it for around 3 years before applying for an office secretary position at Karakura Highschool.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor of Health Science.

Year of Graduation:
The Year of 2016.

Major(s):
• Health and Medical Preparatory Sciences.

Minor(s):
• Biomedical Engineering.

Native Languages:
• French.

Other Languages:
• Japanese.
• Russian.

-=-

I thank you for reading my application for the position of a doctor, and I eagerly await your response.

Last edited:

Berttieee

Level 36

This was an outstanding application! It was presented extremely neatly and structured nicely. You gave me lots of detail and long answers and I really liked the photos you used as titles. You got all the colour codes correct. Please DM me on discord before requesting your role:
Berttie#3413

Users who are viewing this thread