BMD APPLICATION | atcherry

layzah

Level 43
layzah
layzah
Omega+
giphy (24).gif
NOQUOTES BLACK MARKET APPLICATION
~ Any changes to this application will be said in the question, "Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer." As well as any notes I need to place.

IGN:
atcherry

Previous bans/warns/kicks:
Now, moving onto punishment history. I deeply regret saying this, but I do have a couple bans. However, I have learnt from these mistakes and I will never repeat them again in the future. Below, I will list all my history with bans, with a brief explanation.

2019 or 2020 | Fly hacking; Flaros

To start, this ban was deserved, without a doubt. It occurred around 2019 or 2020 when I was pretty new to the server and didn’t know any better. Due to my ignorance, I turned on fly hacks out of boredom and flew around the server. I even showed this off to other players. I have learned from my mistake and have never repeated this action; this is my most profound regret for having this in my ban history. Additionally, since that ban has occurred, I have always made sure to report players that seem to be fly hacking or breaking SRP rules of conduct.

2021 | Failrp, Metagame, AvoidRP; Hebwig

This ban is one of the first ones I have gotten in over 1-2 years. It was complicated; however, I will take full blame.

That day, my friends and I headed to the power plant to cause a commotion. However, on arrival, we encountered a fight. We all had masks on, which most likely brought us attention. After a couple of minutes, we decided to move along and leave. We then started to head to my apartment. It was because I was armed with a katana and wanted to put it away. We decided seconds after to just warp, which was a grave mistake. Some KPD officers were out of my range and popped up at the last second. I debated returning to the location since I had a mask on but decided not to because we had no interaction; this led to me getting banned for “FailRP, Metagame, and AvoidRP.” I sincerely apologize for my ignorance at the time. Since then, I have learned from my mistake, and I will never warp after witnessing a crime or being affiliated with one.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the SchoolRP server is decent. I spend my time on the SchoolRP server for 1-2 hours or less, depending on my availability. However, in the future, I will most definitely be able to flex my schedule to be longer. Additionally, some things that I partake in on the server are: GangRP, story development and events related to Organizations, for example, the Fog Event, I helped build that up. However, those aren't the only things that I am active in. I am also active in the community of the server. I like to communicate with others and create long lasting friendships.

Finally, that will be the end of my activity on the SchoolRP server.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:
My discord username is Jay!#5959 and I do have a microphone. Additionally, I have no problem voice chatting with other players if needed.

Specify your country of origin and time zone:
United States, Central Time Zone.

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:

My experience in the server's criminal franchise has greatly motivated me to apply for this position. Since engaging in GangRP and illegal roleplay, I had slowly grown compassion for this side of the server, which was when I met the Black Market. I loved everything about this faction; The criminal roleplay, the deals, the risks, and the concept.

However, after a while, I fell out of love with the faction and went on a new journey to another section, the KPD. But, upon the brand new update of GangRP, my interest started to leak back into the faction I once loved, which ultimately decided my decision to leave the KPD and go back to GangRP to experience a whole new world. Eventually, I started to love the faction again. I even helped one of my friends create a gang called Valhalla! However, after a few months, I decided to step down from my higher-up position and go towards another opportunity that I always wanted to partake in; The Black Market. To go more in-depth, I have always wanted to experience the Black Market because I have always wanted to be that guy to share how the faction operates. I have also wanted to supply gangs with things they need, but of course, with no bias. However, if this is not the only thing the black market does, I would love to learn more about the faction.

At last, this is my motivation for applying to the black market dealer position.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:

Because of my GangRP experience, as well as roleplay and team, I stand out from other applicants.

To go more into depth, I spent half of my time on this server working in teams. I have co-owned two gangs during my time, and both of them went well. An example of this would be Valhalla. I have co-owned this gang for months, and it went amazingly! Members started joining, and we even got an event called the Fog, which happened a few days ago.
Additionally, another thing I did for this organization was, organize meetings and set up channels. One of the channels that I set up was a "Strike-System." This operated because if a Member decided to break the gang's conduct or the SRP rules, they would get stoked for that action. However, I will not go into more detail as that is not the subject.

Moving onto the second question, "What can you Uniquely provide to the team."

I can provide Creativity, Coordination, and discreetness.

I will first review how I have them to go into more detail about these three things.

Creativity.

I have created because of my experience lending ideas to organizations, which has always gone well—for example, the Fog Event. I helped conduct that event and was the first person to bring up the Idea of the concept; however, I did not come up with some aspects, and I will not take credit for it. However, the concept was most definitely my Idea. Additionally, another thing I have created for Valhalla was this "Spray Log" To go into more detail about this addition, the spray log is what it says; You log sprays in the channel instead of making it an activity. I did this for one sole purpose; not to keep posting spray activities as I didn't see them as fit for the organization.

Finally, I will go over Coordination.

I have always been a good coordinator. However, things may get out of hand sometimes, but there is always a fix that I can find. But, coordination requires leadership, which I already possess due to my experience in administration with Bonten and Valhalla. For an example of coordination, I have put individuals into a unit called the 'Strike Team.' They function significantly as a team.

Discreetness

Discreetness is something that I think is mandatory if you want to be in the Black Market. However, I will go over how I have discreetness. While affiliating myself in GangRP, I adapted to be discreet with my decisions and when I take action. For example, if I am to attack someone, I want to do it in a hidden location to avoid getting caught. This is similar to what the Black Market does, but instead, it is for selling weapons. They will go to a different location every time, in a discrete area, to sell guns and not get caught by the KPD. This is something that I can adapt to very quickly and, sooner or later, perfect it.

That is all I have for this question. Thank you for taking the time to read it.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:

I have many experiences working with a team in the SchoolRP server.

As I said above, I have co-led two gangs, to be known as Valhalla and Bonten. However, I have also not mentioned that I’ve been in the KPD before. I have learned most of my teamwork experience from this faction, which I am most grateful for. During my time in the KPD, I would help in situations like Kidnappings, hostage situations, etc. During these times, I would have to work with people as a team, which usually went well. For example, one time in the train station was when a guy was being held hostage with a knife. Isoroku Edgeworth, my character’s co-worker and partner was trying to de-escalate the situation, while Kakashi Fumika, my character, was sneaking up behind the culprit. While the culprit was distracted on Isoroku, Kakashi came up from behind successfully and tased the male… which somehow missed, but we won’t go into that. I have also been on the Volleyball and Basketball teams, which gave me teamwork experience. While I was on the Volleyball team, I would play mainly with another person called Shion. We worked great as a team in Volleyball and Basketball. I also played in a Bobcats vs. Spartans match, where I worked great as a defense.

Also, I have job experience IRL, which gave me teamwork experience due to the category it was in. The job I work at right now is at a restaurant. In a restaurant, teamwork is critical to make everything go smoothly and get out of the kitchen/counter. In return, I have adapted to these terms and gained teamwork experience.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:

Having pre-built turfs located in the sewers that can be claimed by organizations is an interesting concept that could add a lot of depth and excitement to the game. It would allow for organizations to have a physical space to call their own, and give them a sense of ownership and control within the game world. The requirement of being active in the area for 1-3 weeks to claim the turf is a good way to ensure that organizations are truly invested in the area and are not just trying to claim it for the sake of having a turf. It would also give other organizations a chance to challenge for control of the turf and create more dynamic and competitive gameplay. However, it's important to consider how this concept would be implemented and balanced within the game. For example, it would be important to ensure that there are enough turfs to go around and that one organization does not have too much control or power over the others. Additionally, the rewards for controlling a turf should be balanced to ensure that they are not too powerful or game-breaking.

Overall, bringing back claimable turfs could be a great addition to the game and add a new layer of depth to the crime faction. It's a concept worth exploring further and refining to ensure it's a fun and balanced addition to the game. An example of a turf within the sewers will be below.

1681770575533.png

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Yes. All weapon profiles, fighting, permissions, and player behavior are things I am familiar with. I have been playing the server since 2020, spending half of my time playing GangRP, so I can attest to my familiarity with this faction's side.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:

Yes.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Yes.
Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
Yes, I am aware.

giphy (26) (1).gif

Full Legal Name:
Kadin Hatake.

Criminal Alias:

YUKI-ONNA

Age & Occupation:
29 | N/A

Gender & Marital Status:
Male, Single.
Ethnicity & Race:
Japanese | French

Known Languages:
French and JSL.

Former Associations/Occupations:
N/A

Highest Level of Education:
Doctorate.

Physical/Mental Ailments:
N/A

Known Family Members:
NAME & DATE OF BIRTHDESCRIPTIONSTATUS
The answer was scratched outYou think I'm going to tell you about my family that easily? Earn my trust, then we'll talk.UNKNOWN
The answer was scratched outUNKNOWN
The answer was scratched outUNKNOWN

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:

Looking over into the distance, you would notice a male that went up to a height of 6'5. After viewing him for a few minutes, you would notice that Kadin's appearance shows a sense of elegance and confidence. Kadin's well-******* hair, which reached down to his shoulders, perfects his masculinity. He would also have gray eyes that gleamed in the sunlight, revealing a touch of intensity and depth into his personality. Your eyes would met with his, and you suddenly noticed scars that would cover his face. One over his left eye and one going from his forehead to cheek. Moreover, Kadin had a cold expression that showed no emotion whatsoever. It would send chills down your spine, causing you to move on away from the male.

In conclusion, Kadin is someone with an intriguing appearance. The person also drew a sketch of Kadin to show off to their friends, which will be below.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Kadin Appears to have a distinct lack of empathy towards other people outside of his Family Origin. Upon talking to him, he may give you cold vibes and not much care for you whatsoever, even if you're a friend of his. This behavior is psychopathic traits that came from his childhood, due to loneliness and depression. However, Kadin is able to provide a Modicum of consideration and respect to those he works with if they earn it. Additionally, if you talk to Kadin, you will notice that his tone is calm and collected; although, he doesn't speak much words.

However, nothing more will be described. It is best to find out how he operates In Character.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:

NOTE: This is from the Hatake Lore; However, I have separated the other parts of the lore and made it based more around Kadin.

In the Tochigi Prefecture, four children were found late at night in a town called ‘Nikko’. After searching high and low for the children's parents, and with no leads, the locals decided to take in and give the four babies names. They were named; scratched out, scratched out, scratched out, and Kadin from left to right. As they grew older and into their surroundings, they would start to branch off from the locals and into their own way of life. Accepting odd jobs around Nikko and disliking the little pay they were getting, the quadruplets decided to turn toward the shadows. Working under the cover of night and darkness, illegal items would flow through their fingers for the cash they were seeking. Fake IDs, Alcohol, Cigarettes, and much more were sold by the four. Additionally, The quadruplets would claim part of ‘Nikko’ as their ‘turf’. The four of them would go around their ‘turf’ and beat up anyone who would be selling illegal items, leaving teens badly hurt or needing medical assistance. While fighting on their ‘turf’, the four would get scars and wounds themselves from losing, littering their bodies as they grew older. But on one fateful day, the quadruplets were caught by the police for selling illegal contraband, so they all made the same decision. They ran. Ran from the police, ran from the city they grew up in, ran from their lives. Until, they reached a boat that was about to sail off, going to a new city. Their new life. Arriving at Karakura.

Docking at the beaches of Karakura, the quadruplets took note of their new surroundings. Their new start, or what it started off as. Within a few weeks of being in Karakura, the four would put the money together they managed to escape ‘Nikko’ with and bought a home for themselves. Enrolling themselves in Karakura High, to try to disguise themselves in a ‘normal society’, they would be given knowledge of the town’s underground. The underworld. The movement of the night. This would catch the eyes of scratched out, scratched out, and scratched out. Resulting in them joining a local Yakuza Clan called Bakuto, as they were rising in fame in the area. On the other hand, the last of the siblings, Kadin hadn’t followed the rest of his siblings. Thinking it was too risky and foolish to ruin what they were currently building up. He would continue to remain in the shadows and lay low. During this time, Kadin would be alone 99% of the time. He would rarely see his brothers due to their affiliation in the criminal underworld, getting him used to being in the dark, alone, with nobody to turn to. After a few months, Kadin decided it was time to leave the Shadows and join the criminal underground for good. He afterwards joined the "Toman" gang. He served as little more than a resource for assaults, muggings, amputations, and other crimes during his tenure in this group. The sole benefit from this experience was improved competence, which eventually grew boring to Kadin. He tried out various groups after leaving Toman, but they were all the same in the end. As a result, Kadin decided to completely distance himself from gangs, moving to the city's commercial district and engaging in shadowy business dealings to obtain the one thing he had always desired: Recognition.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:

KADIN HATAKE SHOT AND KILLED AT THE POWERPLANT TUNNEL
AFTER BRIEF HOSTAGE SITUATION.
- AUGUST 15th, 2023.

The moon was stopped from shining through the sewer entry hole by an unexpected shadow. While negotiating a trade, Kadin observed the abrupt movement and turned his attention toward the sewer entrance. He obviously assumed it was another client, shifting his attention back to the first person. Yet after just a brief interval, he overheard an officer shouting, "GET ON THE WALL, IMMEDIATELY!" Kadin's eyes widened at the remark and he began to gently turn to look at the police holding a pistol behind the client. He was joined by two more cops who were carrying batons. Instinctively, Kadin fled from the cops as they pursued him. Kadin was 10 meters away from the three cops, giving him an advantage. In addition, you could faintly hear a "HALT" in the distance behind. To no one's astonishment, Kadin did not stop and continued to flee.

Ten Minutes passed.

Kadin was worn out from running and was having trouble breathing. He came upon a sign that stated "Powerplant ->" while making his getaway.

Kadin's eyes were blurry, but he tried to read the sign's wording more clearly. He didn't have to wait long, though, before hearing the cops say, "I think he went over here, let's go."

Kadin walked, approaching the Powerplant while muttering "Shit." He arrived, kept his breathing under control, and concealed from the police behind a wall. The police, who had tasers and weapons in hand and were prepared for anything, could be heard talking to one another and over the radio. The only way out of this, in Kadin's opinion, was via combat. He thus waited till an officer passed by them with their back to them at the appropriate time. In order to disarm the cop, Kadin pulled a knife from his pocket, wrapped his arm over their neck, and cut their wrist with the blade as well. The cop yelled in agony after the attack, alerting the others. As the police arrived, Kadin shouted at them, "BACK THE FUCK UP OR I WILL KILL HIM!" Kadin, though, committed a serious error. As his head was exposed, the cop holding the pistol had a clear shot. The cop, who was carrying a pistol, threw up their hands and pretended they had no other options. The policeman suddenly pointed his rifle towards Kadin and fired two rounds into their skull. The first shot merely caused a significant crater in the mask, but the second one really managed to burst through. The bullet that killed Kadin Hatake was this one.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:
~ Fixed some spacing between sentences.
~ More added to the Backstory of Kadin.
~ Changed Accounts for application.
~ Added more detail to the sentences describing Kadin, as well as the Idea for the crime faction.
~ Changed the Banner of the Application
~ Made changes to the whole application, including the motivation.

Attachments

• giphy (25).gif
    giphy (25).gif
    646.2 KB · Views: 5
  • giphy (27) (1).gif
    giphy (27) (1).gif
    832.4 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 194
Administrator
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying to join the Black Market, unfortunately after consulting with the rest of the BMDs we've decided to deny your application this time around. We recommend involving yourself with the BMD associates as we feel you'd be an amazing fit there. We wish you all the best for your future within the Crime Faction.

Users who are viewing this thread