players online

BMD Application || atjayy ;3

atjayy

Level 29
phvntombride
phvntombride
Omega+

'HELLRAISER'

“Seven gods of fortune. . And I’m the only one to remain. Wonderin’ the same thing; oh, what had happened?”

IGN: (Please also list any of your alternate accounts)
atjayy // main; the account I’m applying on

I’m also known as - loredevil, ikilledcon, and buriedlovers - each account takes part of their own individual faction

Previous bans/warns/kicks:
Roughly a year or so ago was when I received my first and only warning. I came across a player whom I fell into an argument with previously, and I, being the clumsy player I was at the time, found out the hard way. Minor offense // just a warning for starting an argument

Last month (March of 2023), I was banned for 2 hours due to a misunderstanding. Originally a 14 day ban was cut short since I stepped forth with evidence to clear my allegations - OOC Scamming

After the incident, I was let back onto any previous factions I was removed from - a simple mistake that’ll never happen again. Here’s the link to the ban appeal –

ban appeal

Describe your activity on the server:
Recently my activity has skyrocketed due to the amount of free-time I’ve acquired. I’m pretty much on all day, every day. .(It’s a bad habit, I’m aware.) I’m usually seen around the server playing as my main character, or my EMS one since those two are involved in a lot of lore related Roleplays, and detailed role plays themself. While I wish for something else to spend my time on, I enjoy where I stand currently, and the roles I have on the server.

Even if I’m not on all day, I still manage to log on at least once a day to even fill in missing quotas, or roleplay around the map with those in the community.

Specify your Discord username (USER#0000) and if you have a microphone:
jayy#7777. I have a microphone, but being one of few words, you’ll only hear me if needed.

Specify your country of origin and time zone:
North America - MST

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
I’m looking for something to set my heart ablaze; a faction I’d fit the best in with the way I roleplay and treat others. As a player who’s known for the way he writes; the way he roleplays, I’m sure I’ll only grow as a player within the faction. I’m sure you’ve heard it a bunch of times, but I’m looking for something to drag me in and make me actually want to log on and Roleplay with others. I’m gradually pushing myself to do better and prove myself of who I can be, so I’m hoping to reach that someday.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
As a player who’s time on SRP is built on his time spent on factions, I have a good sense of responsibility to bring forth onto the team. While my activity tends to fluctuate depending on the time of day or what-not, I’m usually on during both peak hours, and during a midnight rush.

If you’re looking for a player who’s good at writing, or simply developing a plot, you’re looking at the right man. I can slam down a list of ideas for the team, or provide a new approach to the lore behind some of the crimes; just say the word and I’d get it done. I’m nowhere close to being the best of the best, but I’ve met many people who can vouch for me when I say I’m one hell of a writer. If you’ll take anything from it, the character I applied with is one sick kid; I’m sure you’d love to meet him :3

Oh, and I’d like to think that my history on the server, both punishments and my time spent in factions, would be taken for granted since I have a general idea on this sort of thing and what to do //
react.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
SRP:
Majority of my time on the server is spent on my faction characters; reporter, EMS, and my teacher account. While they’re all roleplay heavy factions, I’ve managed my time in all three easily. Only recently, however, was when I was brought onto the Reporter and Teacher faction; so far, I’ve enjoyed my time on.

I was also recently a part of a few sports teams, though I never had the time to really participate since practices were always held later in the night.

EMS
While I just spoke about my experience within the faction, I figured it’d be more acceptable to go fully into depth about my time in the faction. – I’m coming up on my third month of being in the faction, and it’s something I can see myself continuing to do - the friends I’ve made, the writing I’ve developed to make myself more known; I’ve seen it all. I’m well known for being a part of EMS as well; something to take in for consideration, perhaps.

OOC:
I’m not the best at interacting with others, as I tend to strive away from socialization as a whole. Sure, holding a conversation with a stranger is something I can do, it’s not something I’d prefer. This, being one of my flaws, led to me not having a whole lot of experience with working with a team outside of roleplay - out in the real world, actually. Other than a few jobs and what not, I’m not much of a team player when it comes to that sort of thing.

Though I’m sure this doesn’t entirely matter. .

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:

(This is a bit of a different approach on this topic, but I had fun writing it out)

“THE SCARECROW”

I’m sure this is already a thing the faction has, but it’d be so fun to roleplay it out and use their associates for other things.

The idea of a scarecrow is to protect its crops, as well as scare away the crows that linger around, right? You take the crows, or well. . The buyers taking from your shipment, and you call your scarecrow over to defend your crates.
Sure the idea of it seems far too unrealistic, at least with how the faction is currently, but the idea remains a good one. Perhaps BMDs are granted the permission to have multiple associates (if this isn't a thing already), and have them act out as scarecrows. . Or bodyguards to defend the dealer.

Another way this could possibly work would be a housing unit for the shipments; a room or building beneath the city, also listed as the Heart of the Sewers, where those feeling risky are given the option to break in and take from it. . Of course, if you don’t run into a scarecrow, that is.

Again, this would be a crazy feature to implement, but definitely something I could see being a thing amongst dealers. Maybe a monthly thing, such as a raid on the building where certain players are able to attempt a break-in and go from there.

Maybe it’s like capturing the flag, except you die as a punishment.

(It doesn’t help that the crates spawn in different locations – I’m sure there’d be a way around it if this were to be implemented.)

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
As someone who used to GangRP frequently, I find myself reading through the list in case I run into trouble - better to be safe than sorry, you know?

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Of course. Besides, it’s not his first time - I’d enjoy a good game of manhunt.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
100%

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
Of course. I’ll hold myself accountable and take responsibility for anything that happens.

“Oh? So you wanna sell some weapons, kid? Good luck.”
—-
“You’ll make nothin’ out of that, are you crazy?”

• IC INFORMATION:
Full Legal Name:
Tokujiro Heddo.
He’s carried the burden of having two last names - wondered what happened to that..

Criminal Alias: ‘DAIKOKUTEN’ - Yanno, like the god?
HELLRAISER

“You don’t know me like that. .”

Age & Occupation: 21 // N/A. Guess he’s sort of a free roamer, huh?

Gender & Marital Status: Male // Married.

Ethnicity & Race: East Asian // Japanese - Romanian

Known Languages: Romanian, Japanese, Malay

Former Associations/Occupations:
ROJI’ - PRE-KARAKURA ARC
The leader of some underground group. They were just kids at the time, so nothing came from it, right? November 30, 2017. 4:45 A.M.

“Ran with this crew for a bit back when I lived in Tokyo. Buncha knuckleheads with an attitude; probably the closest thing I had to a better home. We fell out though after runnin’ into a deadend. Wonder what happened to ‘em. I hope they’re alright. .”

‘SUTOKA’ - POST-ROJI, POST-KARAKURA
A local gang the kid fell into a few years leading’ up to his current status. From weapon deals to hit n’ runs; they did it all.

“Just a buncha local wannabes with a loud mouth. They weren’t terrible to each other, but a few of us had it out for each other. My brother and I were still new to this whole thing, so we took it light on the murder n’ all that. Nothin’ to come of it, yet again.”

TRACK.. TEAM? - POST-SUTOKA
Least expected thing on this list, but yeah. .

“What? Wasn’t expectin’ me to be a trackstar? Shit. . I was the best of the best; I kicked ass, even with an arm. I miss my time spent on the team, but some things are better forgotten.”

‘URADORI’ - [DECEMBER 2022]
Whatever the hell this was. Nothing came of it. . . (?)

“They’re clawing at me. . Holy shit, please. Get them the fuck out - get ‘em out!”

“████████████ dead.”

“Karakura’s most diabolical child.”

Highest Level of Education: Bachelors in college.

Physical/Mental Ailments: A bit of a psychopath with a dose of Schizophrenia mixed in; what a boy he is.

Known Family Members:

NEKO HEDDO - MOTHER; THROUGH ADOPTION. Occupation: Attending Surgeon. [ALIVE]
The things this boy would do for her. A lonely boy takin’ on the whole world, and all for what? His mother?

“The only lady in the world who gave me a second chance in life. Well I was kicked to the dirt; the world’s reject, she came to the rescue and took me under. Hell, we might not be blood . . But she’s the best damn thing to ever happen to me. . At least in terms of family. I’d give her the world and more if it meant she lived a good life.”

ZIKRI KAMATA - FATHER; BLOOD RELATED. Occupation: Deadbeat. [ALIVE..?]

Exactly what the title says; he’s a goddamn deadbeat. I’m sure you’ve heard it all - fathers abandoning their kids, neglecting them; oh, but this man was far, far worse.

“I hate this man with every bone; every fiber in my damn body. It doesn’t take a mastermind to raise your kids right, but this lame ass couldn’t do it at all. Kicking me to the streets at such a young age; I hope it tears him apart. Better yet. . I know it does. To Hell you go; I’ll only follow behind.”

“Don’t snoop for too long, you’ll regret it.”
HEDDO FAMILY - RELATIVES; THROUGH ADOPTION. Occupation: N/A
This family alone deserves its own section. While the boy doesn’t seem to get along with most of them, he’s thankful for the moments he’s had. Hard to believe, huh?

“Some of the Heddos are cool as hell. Uh. . Deruta? Yeah she’s cool as hell I guess. I like to pick on a handful of them; either to toughen them up, or simply because I don’t care enough about their feelings. Is that too rude? Who gives a crap!”
“A handful of them are crazy; crazier than me . . And I’m diagnosed - that’s saying a lot. I can’t say I hate them, . .’coz I don’t, but I can’t ever get along with ‘em. I find myself bickering with Rozu? Rose? Hell, I can’t even remember her damn name. Whatever. . They’re family.”

CHIBA KAMEALOHA - FIANCE. Occupation: Volleyball Player [ALIVE]

Another one of those ‘Oh, but they’re not family. .’ people. Yeah? Who cares; the both of ‘em are inseparable - quite literally soulbounded.

“She’s my damn fiance! To hell if you’d think I’d skip out on her. - I found her during the low-end of my life; roughly towards my final years of high school. I’ve lost a girl once - someone I loved with all my heart. I swear I’d never fall in love again, but here I am.”
“I’m listing her here because we’re gonna get married one day. We’ll have the family we’ve wanted and finally break the chains that’re holding us back from achieving our dreams. Our dream, though? That’s for you to find out.”

I’d trust this man with my life, wouldn’t you?

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
“Oh, you’re so not ready for this. .”

Behind the dead eyes; a lifeless shell bearing a saddening demeanor and a tatted corpse. A body of a thousand stories - the eyes of a devil, who was he? Despite the huge limp in his right leg, the kid seemed ready for whatever came his way. With the attitude he packed, you’d never expect the short stature the boy stood at; or, well. . Maybe that’s why he was angry. If you managed to get a word outta him, you’d hear the European accent he soo totally failed to hide.
—--
Painting his skin were tribal tattoos and faded gang-related ones – a gang banger in his past life - a dealer in his rebirth. Beneath the tats, though; burns and surgical scars laid inside his skin. If you managed to catch a glimpse, I’m sure he’d tell you stories about ‘em.

Or maybe not. . That’s for you to find out.

Though. .

Shielded behind a biker’s helmet was something far worse. Daikokuten stood a bit taller in his black combat boots as opposed to his run-around attire. Once carrying a dead-name, the figure made it known who he truly was. As opposed to when he’s maskless, Daikokuten definitely brings out the inner devil in him, pushing away others as if they were nothing but a waste of time – coming from Daikokuten himself. . Well, you might as well be a waste of time.

Inside and out of attire, Tokujiro typically dresses in all black, as he finds it best suited for his personality or whatever he decided to base it on that day. He strives away from flashy clothing, specifically anything that isn’t dark – see? He’s just an edgelord.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Probably Daiokukuten’s worst feature - he didn’t even have one.
Or maybe he did..?
—-
One hell of a kid, I’ll tell ya that. As sadistic as you can get, really. Through trials and tribulation, this kid rose to the top in hopes of remaining the same he originally made himself out to be.

Good kid gone mad - just a boy wanting to be free, or whatever. Years of physical torment; a lifetime of agony, only to be let down and shattered. - A piece of crap with no respect or boundaries for others. He’ll do anything he can to terrorize those around him, placing him in a position of higher power.- This kid was so sick in the head he’d give up his best friend's life to get a piece of the pie. With a shit-eating grin to pair with, the rest was history.

Yeah, that’s it. . He’s a sardonic edgelord!

Maybe beneath the rage, he masked the little boy tucked inside him. All he wanted was freedom, no? Let the kid be free.

He comes off as the type to have his crap together, meanwhile he’s just wingin’ it. . He can’t plan for the life of it; he doesn't care for the future, or the results of his actions. Hell, the only good part of him is how observant of his surroundings he was. He’s got an ear open for anything and everything being said; you should watch your damn mouth next time.

“Maybe he’s just an asshole”

♪ - “If it’s an eye for an eye then we all go blind; if it came to it would you cross that line?” - ♪

“Sweet, sweet revenge.”

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail: (200+ words minimum)

CHILDHOOD

April 18, 2004 - 6:54 A.M. - Takayama, Gifu

Born to the unluckiest set of parents, Tokujiro and Tadame Dragomir-Kamata made their way into the world. Tadame was born a minute and a half early, making Tokujiro the youngest of the two. Their father, Zikri Kamata - a Japanese man who worked as a freelance artist. . And their mother, Dacian Dragomir - a Romanian stay at home mother, though she brought money home once a week. . Hm, I wonder.
Filled to the brim with joy.

The start of their life was at ease; the pair were inseparable, two souls sharing the same vessel, or whatever. Take it as that - they were the star children.

The twins shared an older brother and sister – Zen’yuu & Jurimi Kamata. They’re irrelevant . . For now.

Oh, but Tokujiro was a wonder child himself. Born to be a wreck, Tokujiro found himself diving head first into action; oh, the irony of this. Tadame was further ahead of him than he’d ever be as Tokujiro was the cause of everyone’s problems, while Tadame was the fix to it. Do you get it now?

The first few years of their lives were off to a great start - great friends, a stable family. . What could’ve possibly gone wrong?

Well..

Tokujiro’s mother was a rich, snobby brat with an attitude to pack with it. If she didn’t get her way, she’d tear the world apart just to bring to her face. This caused her to lash out on her kids, Tokujiro specifically, as he was bound to head towards her direction. From mental abuse, to her pushing him around, he sought after an escape from it. . Only to be mocked for his effortless attempts.

Oh, but the boy did nothing wrong, right? Daciana, the Dragomir brat, was raised on hatred and rage alone. . This is where his life was permanently changed.

Years upon end, the boy suffered alone - seeking help from Tadame, only for her to be too scared to fight back against mother. Torn apart by the betrayal, or so he thought, Tokujiro grew hatred towards Tadame; he wanted her to suffer, as he did. He was only five; five, and had the mind of a psychopath. God, this kid’s a wreck.

A year passed and soon their sixth birthday arrived. The kids woke up early in the morning to get the best of it, but this was a mistake. . A big mistake. The two often explored the neighboring parks and buildings in search of a new story. One of their favorite locations, a small run-down building, had a working train track beside it and a small hill that overviewed it.

Like any other morning, the pair set off on their journey - each shared a backpack with water and snacks, since they were only gone an hour or so from home. At 6:50 in the morning, their usual hour, a train passes through for five minutes a day - what’re the chances it lined up with their birth time, right? Oh, but what a day. .

A minute and a half before the train came to an end, tragedy struck; gone in an instant, Tadame was swept away. What led up to it? Well. . He couldn’t even remember.

I’m sure he’ll talk about it though. .

April 18, 2010 - 6:53 A.M. Takayama, Gifu

From there on, Tokujiro’s life only drastically got worse. His parents blamed them for the death of Tadame, all while taking their anger out through rage.

Shortly before moving to Tokyo, the family picked up an orphan in place of Tadame; a bright, little mixed girl by the name of Mizuki. Tokujiro and Mizuki clicked in an instant, and Mizuki filled the gap Tadame had left behind - all while their parents took their anger out on Tokujiro.

All the meanwhile. . Tokujiro was still an exotic little boy. If only he knew. .

Tokujiro, in a fit of rage, striked out at a student in class. An older kid, one familiar with this sort of thing, stood up for the boy; Tokujiro received his first asskickin’. For months, hell even a year on, Tokujiro was picked on and bullied for being different.

By now, Tokujiro had grown closer with Zen’yuu. . All while leaving Jurimi out in the dust. But again, they weren’t relevant.

“When will I be free, mother?”

TOKYO - PRE TEEN:

August 5th, 2014 - 5:12 P.M. Tokyo, Japan

A new chapter in Tokujiro’s life; a new change in his surroundings, and friends, of course.

Daciana got a job offering as a babysitter for some rich, scummy family; Zikri remained as a freelance artist, taking home a good wad of yen once a month. For once, Tokujiro’s life had improved. He made new friends, even taking an offer on Capoeira lessons; this was impactful to his life in so many ways. During this time, as well, the family picked up another orphan from France. A bratty, but lovely, pre-teen by the name of Devin - his last name remained anonymous from Tokujiro. It’s probably best if it remained that way.

Nothing out of the ordinary happened for quite some time. After his Capoeira lessons, Tokujiro went across town to take up lessons on Muay Thai. By the age of 10 this kid was a full-fledged fighter with a big attitude.

October 31, 2016 - 6:36 P.M. Tokyo, Japan

While out viewing the city for himself, Tokujiro stumbled across a set of twins who were a year older than him. . And way, way taller. Shinobu and Kuragari Uehara came off as a wonderful influence for Tokujiro – though his life was in shambles already. Tokujiro was a clumsy kid; set a piece of candy under an animal trap, and well. . I’m sure you’d figure it out. The twins were terrible.

After a month of adjusting to his new style of life, which mostly consisted of them sneaking out of their homes and meeting up at a local park to do. . Unruly things to their community, Tokujiro’s sensei passed. A devastated boy, he threw a fit of rage; something the twins handled themselves. They offered to help the boy find a new sensei - hell, they’d even go with.

Adjusting to this sudden change, everything had managed to die out once again. Taking what he was given, Tokujiro enjoyed his life outside of home despite what his parents had out for him. One night, however, was a night he’d shun out of his thoughts. –

“Kill her.”

I’m sorry?

They kids had it out for Tokujiro’s mother - she was in their way; they needed her gone. Tokujiro refused. - Despite all the rage he had stored up from all those years, he couldn’t commit a crime. . Especially murder? That had to be –

December 2, 2016 - 5:56 A.M.

“What happened, dear mother?”

December 4, 2016 - 9:45 P.M.

Kicked to the streets, Tokujiro turned to Jurimi as a last minute option for a home. Hesitantly, but eventually caving in, Jurimi agreed to take Tokujiro and Devin in, leaving Zen’yuu to suffer with Zikri. - Other than Tokujiro sneaking off to the private life he kept from his family, nothing came from the boy. Half a year had already passed, and Tokujiro was ready to move on from —------

“What happened to mother?”

March 25. 2017 - 5:45 P.M.

Zen’yuu graduated high school! Good for him.

During this time, Tokujiro set out on a new operation he named: ‘HELLRAISER’ - it was a bike build. Alongside Tokujiro, the twins and Devin took apart an old bike they raided from a junkyard. Over the next few years, this would be one of Tokujiro’s prized possessions.

Oh, what’re the chances?

October 31st, 2017 - a year after meeting the twins, a group was formed between the three under the name of ‘ROJI’ - a street gang known to dwell deep within the streets of downtown Tokyo. The forming of the group brought along two others who went by - Ronin Shimabukuro and Ryoichi Honda. Together, the group went on to accomplish great things. .

Shortly after its creation, ‘ROJI’ was brought to a sudden end – here’s why.

Tokujiro, who went by the name ‘HELLRAISER’, was out to make a name for himself. Together, with the help of ‘JACKSON’ and ‘SHARK’, they conquered the school yards. In retaliation, the school expelled Tokujiro for his acts, shunning Shinobu and Kuragari to the suspension halls.

A day later, at the crack of dawn, the boy’s set out to seek revenge on one of the kids involved in Tokujiro’s expulsion. His name wasn’t identified, and nothing about him was leaked – what happened to him? Close to 5 in the morning was when the gang brutally attacked the boy –

4 sets of recordings all lost in Tokujiro’s phone. Wonder what they’re about.

November 30, 2017 - 4:45 A.M.

December 25, 2017 - 5:56 P.M.

‘HELLRAISER’
Tokujiro Dragomir-Kamata
‘JACKSON’
Shinobu Uehara
‘SHARK’
Kuragari Uehara
‘DEPUTY’
Ronin Shimabukuro
‘BURNER’
Ryoichi Honda
"The five points to a star."

The fall.
Thirsty for the power he had in his hands, Shinobu picked a fight with Tokujiro.

During one of Roji hangouts, Shinobu stepped forward with a plan of all domination - a plan that would sooo easily backfire. Like, c’mon. . They’re kids. - Tokujiro denied the request, and set out for another plan of switching locations. Furious, and feeling a bit betrayed, Shinobu pestered Tokujiro until he reached his breaking point. Mocked by those at school, Tokujiro already had pent up anger. What better way to settle some beef than kickin’ some ass, kid.

The entire group broke out into a fight – fists thrown, broken noses; hell, they all had it out for each other, and for what reason? Deep down, every single one of those kids hated each other; one had too much attitude, the other was too scared. . You get the point. It just needed a bit of instigation, and away the boys went.

Kuragari and Shinobu launched an attack on one of the gang’s peacemakers – Ryoichi Honda. Disfiguring the boy the best they could, Kuragari and Shinobu were heading straight for the victory. The brawl between the gang lasted out for an hour; bloodshed and tears came from the boys, but it just felt needed.

Nearing the end of the fight, local police forces raided their hangout spot – a small warehouse on the outskirts of Downtown Tokyo. Tokujiro, plus a handful of the others, fled the building immediately. Kuragari – well, the boy couldn’t be helped; he was trapped inside the warehouse with a beaten Ryoichi at his feet. —--------------

Kuragari was arrested for attempted murder and sentenced for 5 years – only five? Ryoichi survived and vanished from Tokyo.

Shinobu plotted his revenge on the group, primarily Tokujiro
. His plan backfired.

Four days later, Tokujiro switched to a different school on the other side of Tokyo. Sure, it was far from home, but it got him away from his previous life. Everything was going great; Devin and him made new friends, he got to see different parts of the city – they truly believed they’d get a fulfilled life.

Oh dear. .

A month later, Jurimi received a phone call. Frozen in shock, she dropped the phone to the ground – it shattered in an instant, cutting the line.

January 20th, 2018 - 9:55 P.M.

Zen’yuu collapsed at home after a night out; he was announced deceased upon arrival. An autopsy was ran to determine the cause of death –

“Toxins, or somethin’.”

KARAKURA

March 26, 2018 - 6:35 P.M.
A new chapter.

Tokujiro, along with Jurimi and Devin, arrive in Karakura, Japan - a city off the coast. Jurimi originally brought the idea up to the boys, who hesitantly agreed; they were sick of restarting over, and over again because no one liked them. Whatever. . They decided to give it a change.

The next day was awful.

At break of dawn, 4:45 in the morning, Tokujiro awakened to an empty house – Jurimi and Devin seemingly disappeared overnight. In fear of being abandoned again, Tokujiro set out for a journey to search for them. He checked the forest; the inside and out of the school – hell, the kid broke into a house ‘cause he thought he heard something. Ready to give up and report them missing to the police, Tokujiro received a phone call –

It was Devin..

The call was breaking up on Devin’s end – the sound of rushing water and footsteps filled the quiet ambience the call emitted. “Dude.. They fuckin’ killed Jurimi. .”

This again? When will it ever stop?

March 27, 2018 - 4:45 A.M.

“I hate gangbangers.”

He spent his 14th birthday alone – Devin was barely around after that.

June 20, 2020 - 10:35 A.M.

Thrown in a saddening pit of despair, Tokujiro wanted out. With no one to turn to, he made an effort at making new friends. A teenager his age approached him; he went by Isaiah O’Sullivan. - The pair instantly matched up, resulting in them becoming the greatest of friends. Everything Tokujiro did, Isaiah did.

Tokujiro and Devin fell into a local gang that went by the name Sutoka. Nothing really came of it, and soon after joining, the duo left.

Some time passed. – Nothing extraordinary happened for a while, other than Tokujiro making it onto the high school's track team. Another change in his life, but something he actually enjoyed. Finally away from the gang life, the boy was ready for whatever was set out for him. He always picked up a position in a volleyball club.

He spoke too soon.

Half a year later, he was the victim of a ruthless gang attack that spiraled into both Tokujiro and Isaiah losing their right arms. From here on out, Tokujiro spent his days in endless paranoia; he refused to leave the house, to go to school – the police didn’t help him either. He wanted to be alone in this world.

Oh, it doesn’t end does it?

Tokujiro began to recover from the accident, now having the courage to step foot outside the threshold he lived in. – His phone rang one morning –

Can you guess what happened?

“Isaiah’s dead.”

July 6, 2021 - 5:56 P.M.

“I never understood why I had to live life this way.”

Is it time to give up?

A few months passed by, and Tokujiro fell deeper into his depression. He cut all ties, including those he had with Devin and his daughter. His world came crashing in on him, and everything around him was torn beneath his feet. With little to no hope left in himself, Tokujiro picked himself off his feet and set off for Tokyo, Japan. What was the reasoning behind it? Why, he just wanted some sight-seeing, or something.

He offered to take along his fiance at the time, Akari Tsukumo, who denied the offer immediately – a spirit trip, or something corny.

Setting off for Tokyo, Tokujiro couldn’t help but shake a feeling inside; something was lurking. Oh, what could it be? A funny feeling tucked away inside his gut; a gut feeling - an impending doom.

Hours passed, and his journey back to Tokyo had soon come to an end. The highlights of the city stood out – its colors in contrast with the midnight sky; oh, why it was so pretty.

Tokujiro was taking a stroll through the streets of his old-town part of the city – a small neighborhood outside of Tokyo, Japan where it happened. Maybe that was the funny feeling; just a bunch of old memories flooding in.. - Something caught his eye, though. In the far distance, behind a fallen tree, was a masked individual – oh? .. Strange.

This set a nerve in Tokujiro; no, that’s fake.. It has to be .. No, no..

Tokujiro flinched at the sudden footsteps coming from behind him. – He turned, only to be met with a bat.

—----

Tokujiro came to; a dark room lit with a single candle. Standing before him was a masked individual. Tokujiro tugged in effortlessly to escape, only to be bound to a metal chair by chains. What was gonna happen?

January 9, 2022. 5:56 P.M.

Tokujiro was bound to the chair for two days; he left for Karakura with physical.. And mental scars. You can guess from there. - ‘JACKSON’ was behind it all. Shortly after arriving back to Karakura. . Akari Tsukumo was killed in a gang attack. Oh, how the world hates him.

“Maybe I’ll see the stars for once, momma.”

October 29, 2022 - 1:23 P.M.

Tokujiro had gone mad. The rage he built up all those years came spilling out of him; he craved violence at any given time. What did he do to deserve this? He’s just a baby; a boy all alone in this silly world of his he created.

Nevermind that. .

Shinobu was back in Karakura, and this meant war, or whatever he needed done. Upon meeting up with a friend, the two fought it out. Just like old times, no?

PRESENT DAY:

With the city in his hands, this kid was ready to mess shit up. - Let’s catch up though, shall we?

A few months prior to where we stand, Tokujiro lost his right leg in an accident. Being dragged through the corridors of a broken sewer tunnel; beaten to a pulp, the kid came out alright. He got his leg reattached too - such good news. With a limp to his right, however, he was set back a bit. - Oh, did I forget to mention his recent diagnosis? Yeah, poor kid’s a schizophrenic – a result from the attack; and something that occurred overtime.

Hey, but he’s engaged now to a new girl; Chiba Kamealoha – oh, he loves her dearly. They have a few kids, or well.. Cats. They have cats. – Everything was going right again; he fell in love, he got his first house – man, this kid had it all. Though. .

Shinobu was still around. Friends, to enemies, back to friends; something was up Tokujiro’s sleeve. . Aftermall, he was a mastermind. The two of them, with the help of a man by the name of Suzo, worked together on reforging ‘ROJI’, molding it into a new project – with hope, the team produced ‘URADORI.’

What happened to it though? Well, it fell out.

Or did it?

We’ll see how things play out, no? Maybe ‘URADORI’ is a made-up term to keep the realists in check.. Or maybe it’s all a scam. Care to find out?

[To be written.]

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer: (This can be anything — a weapon deal, an event they may be involved in, or maybe an interaction with a gang)

A typically boring day for the BMD. .

Daikokuten answered most of the calls that night; masks, weapons, I mean. . You name it. Despite the limp the devil had in his right leg, he was fairly quick with his runs; a favorite amongst streets, he was. Nothing particular came from the man; he was always so quiet when dealing. Perhaps he was just a stranger to Karakura in an effortless attempt at making a name for himself. Nonetheless, the kid had something out for him. . And oh, it was big.

Something always lurked, though. .

A cold, windy night in Karakura. Winter was around the corner, as the autumn leaves were swept away by the wind, or covered by the icy tears the sky emitted. Nights like this were favored by Daikokuten, as he found time to escape the sewers and adventure throughout the city. No calls were backed up, no midnight gang attacks; he truly found himself at peace. Until. .

Bzz.. Bzzpp..

Daikokuten removed a phone from his pocket. Displayed on the screen was a number unknown to him; though, that wasn’t typically abnormal, since his sort of thing was common. He picked up and awaited his request - nothing. Other than distant breathing coming from the caller’s end, the two exchanged yet a word. Hesitantly, Daikokuten spoke.

“What do ya need?”

Another minute of silence. Listing the call as a prank, Daikokuten prepared to hang up –

“A metal bat. Tell me the location, I’ll meet you there.”

The caller’s voice sounded forced; that, or they were behind a mask. Shrugging it off, Daikokuten agreed to meet upon his designated location - a small sewer entrance marked in the middle of the forest. As the boy set off towards the deal location, he couldn’t help but catch his eye on something. Down one of the sewer corridors was an opened door that revealed a hellish room; a singular chair and a flickering light to add onto it.

Oh, that wasn’t like that before. Must’ve been the maintenance guy, though the door remained shut during his time as a dealer. .

Upon reaching his destination, he found no one to be around. Bullshit. . Was the only thing coursing through his mind, as he turned to make his leave. He was growing rather impatient; the result of the caller, and t–

He stopped. Something called out to him from one of the tunnels; oh, but he was a schizophrenic, this must’ve been the start of an episode. He turned his head, and upon first glance. . He knew he wasn’t making this up. - Peeking its head around the corner stood a freakishly tall character with a metal mask to shield its identity from Daikokuten. In front of it was a duffel bag; similar to the one Daikokuten carried beside him.

“Are you the dealer?” The figure spoke out.

Daikokuten took a step forward, clutching something inside his coat pocket. A knife, perhaps? “Yeah. .” His voice broke apart at once.

“Set the bat on the ground. Take whatever’s in the bag and leave - they know you’re here.”

“What?”

None of it added up to him. They? Who the hell goes by they?

Daikokuten retrieved the bat from its duffel bag, approaching the figure at a slow pace. Holy hell. . They’re tall. - He set the bat down on the ground, taking the duffel bag to his right hand as he stood straight. “No funny business. . I wasn’t –”

Oh, they were gone; and with the bat too - they suddenly vanished. . No footsteps. .? – Nevermind that; Daikokuten set off, leaving the area in a hurry incase. . They or whatever was real. As he strutted through the walls of the sewers, he walked past the hallway that led to the hell room. . The door was closed - something was up. Thinking back to what the figured said, Daikokuten unzipped the black duffel bag a–

His heart dropped. .

Taped against a stack of yen was a torn note; the writing on it was scribbled with . . Blood.

‘We know who you are, Hellraiser.

████████████████​

“Come back to us, █████████”

“You know I. . I can’t do that.”

“Oh, but you want to, ██████████”

October 31, 2017.

‘DAIKOKUTEN’

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:
Nothing to do with my character, but more of a side note to take into consideration -

I haven’t looked at any accepted applications, other than one. Keeping that in mind, I haven’t looked through any of the other applicants; so if anything looks ‘copied’, it’s strictly something I came up with that managed to fall in line with others.

Oh, but enjoy this silly chart I made for him!!

ASTROLOGY SIGN
CHARACTER TROPE
ALIGNMENT
Aries
Anti-Hero
Chaotic Evil

“End.”

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying to join the Black Market, unfortunately after consulting with the rest of the BMDs we've decided to deny your application this time around, especially taking into consideration the amount of roles you currently have on the server. We wish you all the best for your future within the Crime Faction.

Users who are viewing this thread