mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

BMD Application II FrogRP

FrogRP

Level 1
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Information:

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:

I have been playing Srp for almost 2 and a half years now, and I would like to try something new, i've tried every roleplay style within SRP, and I believe my skills i've acquired throughout my SRP career greatly suit a black market dealer role.

FrogRP – Query#3016

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:

I believe that my over-all light-hearted and fun nature is what makes me stand out from other applicants. I enjoy partaking in fun roleplay scenarios, while putting a lot of effort and research into the characters I curate. I feel like this is something CrimeRP as a whole lacks, and I dislike the thoroughly serious attitude many hold within the community. If I receive this role, I can promise that I will give it the severity and responsibility it deserves; while also balancing my character and his unique and spontaneous personality.

For a brief moment in my SRP career, I was also a part of the Akihito clan, very early on when it was at war with Kishi. I thoroughly enjoyed the RP experience I had that war had, and haven’t really been able to find much that really amounts to that since. I’m hoping that the role of BMD will provide me with thrilling and exhilarating Roleplay scenarios that I can make fun for EVERYONE involved with my creative and intuitive personality.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:

Since the beginning, I provided the role of right-hand-man to Seijutoma, and many other notable smaller gangs within the CrimeRP community, throughout which I remained consistently active in. - In all honesty, I feel like I’m not the greatest when I’m put in a position of major responsibility, but I can confidently say I’d like to give it my very best efforts growing as a person, and I believe having this role will truly allow me to do that.

In terms of OOCly, I am currently in college, where it feels like I’m doing group projects practically every week. It’s allowed me to adjust slightly to working in groups, so I can safely say my skills have improved in recent years, and I can only hope they continue to do so.

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:

(This is moreso a suggestion to the community, rather than to you, Mr. Crime Lead, you are killing it.)

One way I think that the crime faction could improve is increasing communication:

Communication is key to any faction, and the crime one is no exception. Through-out my entire time in the GangRP scene, I’ve noticed that there has been a large lack of communication between older and newer players. The older, more experienced players often get annoyed when the newer, less experienced players make mistakes, and this is something I think that has given GangRP in general the hostile and unwelcoming reputation it has today.

Instead of scolding newer in-experienced players, I’ve always believed you should help them see their mistakes, and aid them in improving their RP skills in general. I feel like this is something that many crime leads have failed to address, and is something that is so simple and can truly improve the faction, unlike introducing new services or products.

Everyone makes mistakes, the key thing is that you learn from them. I’ve seen time and time again new players come in, make one mistake, and get barraged with hostility and staff-reports, immediately killing their dreams of creating a cool and well-written character.

If people simply considered players' experiences when RPing with them, then I feel GangRP could be seen in a much nicer way, allowing for new topics, player-bases, and characters to come flooding in.

We experienced the effect this could have first-hand when KPS became a consent only permission. I can visibly remember multiple people saying how they finally felt free and able to join the Crime faction without fear of losing well-written characters to perm-hungry individuals, or without being constantly bombarded with OOC toxicity, for mistakes they may or may not have even made.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:

Yes, I am familiar with all the rules.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:

Yes, I am fully aware of that.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:

Yes, I understand.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:

Yes.
1682198387148.png

In-Character (IC) Information:

Full Legal Name:

Tad Kudo

Criminal Alias:

“I’m not gonna’ sit here and give myself a cute lil’ nickname. Call me what you want, Mr. Boss-man. I’ll wear it with a smile.”

Age & Occupation:

27 – unemployed & homeless.

Gender & Marital Status:

Male – Unmarried, Single.

Ethnicity & Race:

British

Known Languages:

Japanese – Tad learnt Japanese growing up on the streets of Karakura, after he was deserted by his own flesh and blood. He struggled at first, due to his lack of intelligence, but with his willpower, and the help of his stand-in family, he gradually became fluent in the language over the years.

English – Tad was born in Britain, and so English was his native language. Tad liked Britain, but not enough to ever travel back there. Everything he had, dead or alive, was right here, in this damned city.

Former Associations/Occupations:

N/A

Highest Level of Education:

High-school – Grade-12

Physical/Mental Ailments:

N/A

Known Family Members:

N/A

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:

Tad Kudo is a young man in his late-20s, with a slender and sickly build that makes him appear frail and vulnerable. He stands at approximately 5'9", making him of average height, but his lean frame and hunched posture make him appear shorter. His face is dominated by numerous large, ragged scars, and his right eye is missing, replaced by a prosthetic that is usually covered by an eye patch. The skin around his missing eye is puckered and discolored, giving it an unsightly and grotesque appearance.

Tad's short, spiky hair is a dark shade of brown and is often styled in a messy and unkempt fashion. He likes to use hair gel to make it stick up at wild angles, which makes him stand out in a crowd. His hair is one of the few things he takes pride in, and he spends a lot of time grooming it to perfection. His clothing is a reflection of his grunge aesthetic, and he is always layered up in jackets and hoodies. He favors dark colors, such as black, gray, and navy, and his clothing is often ripped or frayed at the edges, giving him a rough and ready appearance.

His clothes are usually slightly too big for him, which only adds to his already thin frame. Tad's skin is pale and sallow, giving him a sickly and unhealthy appearance. His hands are thin and bony, with long, slender fingers that suggest a certain delicacy and refinement. His movements are slow and careful, as though he is constantly in pain. Overall, Tad is an unassuming figure who blends into the background. However, his scars and missing eye serve as a constant reminder of the hardships he has endured, and his grunge aesthetic suggests that he is not someone who, although the grim appearance, should be underestimated.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:

Tad Kudo's sarcastic and dry sense of humor is a defense mechanism that he developed over time as a result of his rough upbringing. He is an individual who has been through a lot of hardships, and his experiences have left him jaded and cynical. However, his sarcastic wit is also a way for him to cope with his situation, to take the edge off the pain and the harsh reality of his life.

Despite his uncaring and still exterior, Tad is a deeply sensitive and introspective person. He is often lost in thought, ****yzing his own emotions and motivations, trying to make sense of the world around him. He is an intelligent and ****ytical person who is always looking for patterns and connections in the chaos of his life.

Tad's rough upbringing has also made him guarded and mistrustful of others. He has learned to keep his emotions and thoughts hidden, never fully opening up to anyone, for fear of being hurt or betrayed. This makes him come across as aloof and distant, even though he longs for connection and intimacy.

Tad's grunge aesthetic is a reflection of his rebellious and non-conformist nature. He sees the world as a dark and gritty place, and his clothing is a way for him to express his dissatisfaction with the status quo. He rejects the idea of fitting in or conforming to societal norms, preferring instead to forge his own path, even if it means being an outsider.

Overall, Tad is a complex and multi-layered individual who has been shaped by his experiences. He is a survivor who has learned to adapt to his surroundings through the worst means necessary, but his scars run deep, and he is constantly wrestling with his own demons.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:

Tad Kudo's parents were not wealthy, but they were not poor either. However, they were neglectful and abusive towards their son. They would often leave Tad alone for long periods of time, without food or water, and would beat him when he misbehaved. Tad's only solace was in books, which he would steal from the local library. When Tad was nine years old, his parents took him on a holiday to Karakura. While they were in a busy market area, his parents suddenly disappeared, leaving Tad alone with no money or resources. He was forced to fend for himself on the streets of Karakura. He quickly learned how to pickpocket and steal to survive, and found refuge in the sewers where he made his home. Years went by, and Tad became a skilled thief, always managing to stay one step ahead of the law. One day, a young girl stumbled upon him in the sewers. At first, Tad was wary of her, but she offered him food and a place to stay. They became fast friends, and the girl taught Tad how to read and write properly. She also introduced him to a kind-hearted elderly man who took Tad under his wing, teaching him about the world outside of Karakura. Tad's life began to change for the better. He no longer had to steal to survive, and he learned about love and friendship. However, tragedy struck when the girl passed away due to an illness. Tad was devastated, and he vowed to never let anyone get close to him again. Despite his rough upbringing, Tad developed a strong sense of right and wrong. He despised those who took advantage of the weak and vulnerable, and often went out of his way to help those in need. Tad's experiences on the streets of Karakura had made him tough, but they had also made him empathetic towards others who were struggling. Tad's past still haunts him, but he tries to use his experiences to help others. He is a survivor, and his resilience and resourcefulness make him a valuable asset to any team.

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:

Tad Kudo had never been more nervous in his life. The deal he was about to make was one of the biggest in his black market career. He had to get it right; there was no room for mistakes. The client, a notorious gang leader, was waiting for him in an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of Karakura. Tad had everything he needed: the weapons.

As he made his way through the dark and damp sewer tunnels, Tad could feel his palms getting sweaty. He knew he had to keep his wits about him, but the pressure was almost too much to bear. Finally, he arrived at the entrance of the warehouse, took a deep breath, and stepped inside.

The deal was going smoothly, but then everything changed in an instant. The sound of sirens blared outside, followed by the heavy footsteps of police officers storming through the door. Tad's heart sank. This was his worst nightmare come true. He had no idea how the police had found out about the deal, but he knew he had to act fast.

Without thinking, Tad grabbed the bag of weapons, and bolted towards the back of the warehouse, towards the exact place he arrived from; the sewers. He knew the maze of tunnels like the back of his hand, growing up there and all, but he had never been in such a rush before. He could hear the police officers closing in, their voices echoing through the tunnels. As he ran through the sewer tunnels, Tad's mind raced. He had to find a way out, but he didn't know which tunnel to take. He prayed that he wouldn't run into a dead end.

Finally, he saw a faint glimmer of light ahead. He picked up his pace, running towards the exit. Just as he was about to reach the surface, a police officer appeared in front of him, blocking his way. Tad knew he had to act fast. He swung his bag of bats at the officer! Hitting him square in the goddamn face! The officer stumbled back, giving Tad enough time to escape.

Tad finally emerged from the sewers, gasping for air. He looked around frantically, making sure no one was following him. The adrenaline was still pumping through his veins. He had never been so close to getting caught. Tad knew he had to be more careful in the future, but for now, he was just grateful to be alive.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:

N/A

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 194
Administrator
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying to join the Black Market, unfortunately after consulting with the rest of the BMDs we've decided to deny your application this time around. We wish you all the best for your future within the Crime Faction.

Users who are viewing this thread