mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted BNOFI's Tutor Application

BNOFI

Level 7
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

My username that I am using for this application is: TasteOfHate.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

My discord username is: BNOFI#0797 .

How old are you? (Optional):

I am 17, I was born on the 6th November 2004.

What is your time zone?:

My timezone is GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).

Describe your activity on the server:

As of recent days I have been far more active than I have been lately, though often between different accounts I am still showing activity both on my main and alternatives. I am usually online during weekdays from around 5-10pm GMT and during weekends my timetable maybe alternate, this is because I may sometimes have work on Sundays, in which I will be available 8-10pm GMT instead, however the next day is a variable as I will be available the vast majority of the day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

Once beforehand, I had received an IP ban over a misunderstanding I’m sure this will need some explaining just in case; I was using a shared account between me and a friend at the time and I had not realised they were banned at the time, I then proceeded to log in using said account, after which I then went onto my main account, before short being banned by ex-staff Ryanark, but was then shortly unbanned after everything was explained.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I acknowledge that if I am inactive I can and will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

I am applying for the "Tutor" role.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A tutors job is to review in class assessments, discuss the contents of the work with the students and assist in homework activities. If a student begins to struggle in a particular subject and is up to the tutor to work with the student until the subject begins to make sense. Another thing a tutor does is build up a students academic confidence by giving the student positive and helpful advice. Tutors may also create their own homework or work material based on what the student is struggling on for them to look at and work on. Though most importantly tutors work as role models for students in both their academic and actual life and try their best to motivate others to learn.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

Overall I’ve spent a lot of time roleplaying on SRP, around 5 years now, for the large majority of SRP I’ve enjoyed a mixed amount of roleplay with varying genres and situations, most notably my experience within the Crime faction, being in a vast majority of previous gangs, and even owning fight club for a period of time (If you’d like to verify this feel free to DM aesthetic#1400) and for a period of time I also owned Bakuto, my other experiences have also included a large amount of student based roleplay, my main account once a grade 12, passing his exams and getting into college, then passing the college exams and graduating to become an adult, all the while engaging in different classes and lectures. I have also had some experience in working as a school faculty member, for some time being an assistant nurse where I’d often look after injured students, and treat basic injuries the EMS (Who did not exist at the time) could not.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Language Applications:
(I have multiple Spanish / Chinese Applications due to when I first came on the forums I was trying to figure out exactly how it worked and was unsure what I was doing incorrect, here is the completed ones but you may search my profile for the others if you so choose)

Other Applications:
olrp.net/threads/europeanbnofis-assistant-nurse-application.12321/

Ban Appeal:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

BNOFI: Adult 22
BNOFI2: Adult 28
KiraKillerQueen: College 20
TasteOfHate: Grade 12 18 (Applying for on here)
BNOFITofi: Grade 12 18
BNOFISimp: Bird 20
TSSleepyChild: Grade 12 18

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Hiroki would respond in a clear, commanding tone, no expression shown on his face, remaining as neutral as possible, his posture remaining straight and unconfrontational in order not to provoke the student via body language and he would inform the student that what they're saying and doing currently is wrong and why they should instead if they feel they were directly upset they can take it to the principal or another higher member of staff instead of directly cussing himself out, though if the situation were to continue beyond his means, he would have to threaten detention, then follow through if necessary.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Hiroki's immediate response would be to firstly radio in another teacher just in case the situation goes downhill before approaching the situation, in a loud stern voice telling both students to back away from eachother, standing between the two and instructing them both that theyll have detention, and informing both students they must apologize to one another before leaving, then leaving himself, though if the two students were to continue fighting it would be another matter of separation, using his own body as a shield he’d get in the way of the two, hoping to block any further attacks whilst the back up teacher he had called makes there way to the scene

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Dependent on the severity of the act the other employee is doing, Hiroki would respond either with a firm voice instructing them to stop what they’re doing as it’s malpractice and can end up with an unsavoury effect, helping them get out of the potentially dangerous situation that may cause harm to them directly by physically, emotionally or mentally assisting them, or ducking around a corner, hiding any nearby students away from them and informing the police of the act before attempting to evacuate as many students away from the area as possible.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Whilst in the employee break room Hiroki often takes a corner seat or an area thats generally more hidden away, he'd probably often be eating a premade sushi box or some bento he picked up on the way to the school, eating with one hand whilst browsing through a select few documents on his laptop with the other, reading through his students documents and looking at past assignments, homework and grades and overall attempting to work out where exactly he needs to help the student, other than this Hiroki would be open to conversation but would be rather bland with his responses at that time

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me

Walked into the office taking a seat at the table apposed to the young man before him, sitting down in a relaxed and open way placing his briefcase on the desk unclasping the iron latches removing some files from the briefcase for tucking it back underneath the desk, extending his hand out for the file, removing 3 different pieces of paper spreading them out before the young man "So. . here are your first 3 assessments, now judging by your latest 2, you've fallen behind a little, more specifically in these two areas. ." He'd offer the male a reassuring smile, indicating the two circled questions in green pen

/me

's eyes slowly scanned over the paper his eyes widening then focussing occasionally whilst reading the paper, though his expression remained neutral, his eyes finally reading the final sentance he looked up offering the student sat before him an incredibly warm smile and two thumbs up before his lips parted "Well done! I really like the way you used the writing techniques we talked about, and your kanji has certainly improved!" His eyes seemed to glisten with glee, his smile appearing genuine and true

/me

once more Hirokis eyes scanned over the paper he had been handed recently to begin marking, his eyes wandering over the page taking his time to do so, in-taking every bit of written information he had recieved before taking out his green and blue marking pens, placing the caps of each market to his mouth pulling the pens free in order to begin marking, both of the lids still clenched between his teeth as he did so, frantically scribbling away, clearly having a lot to say about this particular piece

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Hiroke Sengiovana.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr.

Preferred Name:

"Hiro".

Age (Minimum is 25):

Male.

Religious Denomination:

Agnostic.

Marital Status:

Single.

Academic Degree:

Doctoral/PhD in both English Language and Literature, and General Education.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

General Education.

Minors:

English language and Literature.

Nationality:

Half Japanese/Half Italian.

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan.

Native Languages:

Italian.

Other Languages:

German
Korean
Japanese

Backstory

Hiroke Sengiovana was born and raised in Italy, Rome. He was born the eldest of 5 other siblings, his younger siblings being a trio of triplets (Yamaoichi, Junichiro and Oda), and a younger sister (Katara) though the age gap between the siblings was rather large Hiroke being 7 years older than his brothers, and 8 years older than his sister they still were able to get along just as well, quite unlike most siblings did due to the lack of presence from both their parents. Both of Hirokes parents worked 24-7 to provide for their poverty stricken family, they worked hard to provide all of their children with an education and despite how this made him feel, he appreciated all of their hard work, from day one he tried his very best, even at the young age of 7 to look after his siblings, feeding them, caring for them, playing with them and even educating them from a very young age all to cover for his work exhausted parents. It was this particular circumstance that motivated him to excel in his education, rather quickly as he made his way into high school he demonstrated signs of pure genius level intelligence, easily excelling with everything he did, even picking up the German language whilst he was in high school around 15 at the time, learning the language as if it were second nature simply for the challenge of it, still looking after his siblings whilst also educating them in the process, helping them with their subjects and homework in a supportive and motivational way, despite encountering some difficulties he kept up the work and in complete honesty loved every second of it. Skipping to when he had finally aged 17 things were different, his siblings had gotten to the point where they were more okay studying by themselves, and were more self sustaining, allowing Hiroke to instead focus his intellect on something that could potentially bring in some minor cash for the family, working part time alongside his school studies to be a student-tutor to those who needed it, often working with either struggling students or foreigners that had not quite gained a good grasp over the Italian language Hiroke was fluent in, speaking writing and teaching it with practical ease, it being the first language he had learnt ever, he was able to teach some of the students he had tutored, one particular student, a Half Korean Half Japanese student even doing him a favor in return for the help he received with both the Italian language and the academic assistance and decided to assist him with learning Korean this language Hiroke particularly struggled with taking him far longer to learn it than he had learn German, a language he still frequently used in order to work with other foreign students taking him all the way through to where he was 19 in order to learn. It was at this point in Hirokes life where his grandfather had fallen terminally ill, not given a particularly long time to live Hirokes parents had decided it was time for them to move, to take care of their grandfather during his remaining year, moving away from Rome Italty, to Karakura Japan at last, it was Hirokes Mother who had their Japanese blood, and despite Hirokes knowledge was still fluent in the language and was even able to arrange for his college position, enrolling in the college. It was his turn to be the foreign student, it took him a while to become fluent in Japanese, starting with basic phrases, often talking with his mother in Japanese and eventually learning a few things here and there, taking him about a year to become fluent in his 4th language yet still struggling to write out some Kanji, it was around this time he was able to continue his work as a student tutor, working on various subjects with different students, taking his time to study over the two subjects he had chosen to study in particular. It wasn't long now before Hiroki finally graduated from Karakura college, with General Education as his major and English language as his minor, he was able to pass with outstanding grades, his incredible intellect granting him two PhD's. . it was now time to look for a full-time job. It was already clear in his mind that he wanted to work in the education field and in his mind, what place would be better than going right back to the place he had graduated from? And so Hiroki, applied for the position of "Tutor" at Karakura High.

Motivation for Joining KHS:

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

"Whilst I do not have any experience working in a school before, I have studied immensely for a position such as this, even achieving a PhD in General Education proving myself to be more than capable of this job, I also have prior experience in being a tutor, having worked as a student tutor for fellow students during my time in Karakura college as well as my time back in Italy, I often worked with foreign students and helped teach them the culture and surroundings, and in general tutoring a lot of fellow pupils giving me prior experience to this type of work indicating I'd need less training than others."

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:

As of current, I don't have any questions. However I must mention the account I have applied on does not have the Italian language just yet as I have not applied for a 4th language or applied for the language at all, but I will be working on it as soon as I have finished this.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your application for TUTOR has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0040 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Users who are viewing this thread