Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
BOBCAT CHEER SQUAD

-------------------------------------

The following thread contains the BOBCAT experience of this year's PEP RALLY. This event would not have been possible without the amazing team behind it! Please show your love and appreciation for the SLT (and general staff) team, Spartan Cheer Squad, Bobcat and Spartan Mascots and Team Captains! A big shout out to the amazing Bobcat Cheer Squad I have the honor of working with, you all work so hard and I appreciate your effort!
Thank you to vee for allowing me to continue this tradition on! You were an awesome Cheer Captain.

1656281652262.png

ROUTINE:

ROUTINE MUSIC!
Click the link to listen! Thanks to Sophia for editing the music for us.

[!] The Bobcat cheerleaders took their places, ready to put the 'pep' in the rally they were at. Each member held a pom-pom in each hand, a bright smile showing on every member's face whilst a wicked aura flowed towards the crowd.

[!] Etsuko and Misato stepped out in front of the rest of their team, pressing their hands towards the crowd, pointing to the general audience as if they were about to say something. Alas! Nothing came..

[!] All of a sudden, Misato and Etsuko pressed their hands to their sides, before stepping in front of Hwayoung and Kyoi. The two behind them lifted them into the air, supported by those beside. Today, they were royalty. Checkmate!

[!] Etsuko and Misato were launched up into the air, flipping forward. Landing next to each other, they moved on to spread their hands wide in a motion to welcome the crowd.

[!] Don’t panic, the rest aren't going idle! Above Etsuko and Misato, Luca and Irene clapped to the beat of the song. Beside them, the rest of the cheerleaders held their hands linked together in the middle, while they pointed.. at you.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

[!] This game was not over yet - as a matter of fact, it was just beginning. Etsuko and Misato, the stars of the show, stood up and wrapped around Irene and Luca, shoving them. Dramatically, the two stumbled forward..

[!] Meanwhile Hwayoung and Kyoi performed back handsprings, landing on their feet just behind the group. Now it was time for everyone to shine and shimmer like the stars they were meant to be! And then. . the song faded out. Oh, no. . .

[!] Irene and Luca, now standing tall and posing with fierce superiority, rose their cones to their mouths (where'd those come from?) and chanted to the crowd:

"BOBCATS, we stand proud! Watch us impress the crowd! Now --

everybody STOP, we're the cool kids on the block,

and we're coming here to rock, with a cherry ON TOP!"

[!] Those voices were fierce, demonstrating just how powerful these Bobcats truly are!

Chivalry is dead just like your teams; Step to the claws these cats are mean!

Unlike Spartans we’re smokin’ hot and, we’re here to show you what us BOBCATS got!"

[!] Luca and Irene threw their cones away (mic drop)! Time for these cheerleaders to show off some powerful moves. Masae and Mint, two of the shortest in the bunch, raised their arms like gymnasts. Their knees bent, arms tucked in… WHOOSH!

[!] One, two, three back handsprings! It made sense, those short legs made travelling take longer. The arrow pointed at the crowd. The BOBCATS was their main focus. Not some silly Spartans left behind in their dust!

[!] Gracefully, the cluster fell into a picturesque line. With buoyancy gleaming on their features. They divided themselves; one part stepped forward whilst the others stayed behind. With the limelight on them, they thrusted a pom-pom towards the cosmos, immediately catching it in a blase fashion.

[!] To support their fellow teammates, the ones behind gave claps and funky hip-shakes in tune with the beat! Soon after our gaggle of gals (and boy!) appeared to be gathering together, a pyramid stance taking shape…

[!] Another cheerleader takes to the floor, knees bending as Mint Koji steps onto the flats of their feet. WOOSH! WOAH! Mint is vaulted straight into the air with her arms out waving her pom-poms.

[!] Whilst Mint rustled those red and black ribbons, Masae (the sturdy base-mate) was maintaining a- A HANDSTAND!? Isn’t that illegal?! These bobkitties did NOT come to play! They WERE playing a dangerous game though.

[!] After holding the position for a reasonable amount of time, the pyramid fell (strategically, no injuries this time around)! Each member flashed over to a specific spot. From a bird’s eye view.. They had formed a heart! How super cute.

"LETS GET IT ON BOBCATS!"

[!] Show was over!

CHANTS:

SWIM CAPTAIN:

"Arriving's Jina Hyeong, our swim cap'! Dive to victory with grace, confidence radiate as everyone motivates up!"

BASEBALL CAPTAIN:
"Swing, strike, swing, go! Our man Subaru’s the ace! He runs the Spartans home."

[F] VOLLEYBALL CAPTAIN:

"Sumi Sumi Haruki Daisuki, when she’s on the court, the Spartans flee, She’ll send ‘em into damnation, standing ovation, set ‘em ablaze for free!"

[F] BASKETBALL CAPTAIN:

"To the top, Eryka Blaski will be. . Come on, Blaski, hit that three! No Spartan could ever reach your degree, so we keep those hoops up, we guarantee!"

[M] BASKETBALL CAPTAIN:

"Shion Holland will sweep the floor, Watch as he shoots in da hoop and scores!"

[F] FOOTBALL CAPTAIN:

"Miku’s fired up, she’s sizzling hot. Yeaah, Masuo got the heat, she cannot be beat"

[M] FOOTBALL CAPTAIN:

"The king himself; Mateo Wayne! The one with an everlasting reign! So bow your heads for his majesty, for he has joined the game!"

SCREENSHOTS:
Huge thank you to Tippie for taking these screenshots, if you'd like to see more of these from our perspective or the Spartan team's side, head over to RPH #screenshots channel!

1656283913381.png

1656283960194.png

1656283992195.png

1656284041991.png

1656284068685.png

1656284098878.png

1656284124137.png

maraa

Level 210
touchmemara
touchmemara
Omega
i'm killing kii
i wasn't told on what was going to be done, i thought that you guys were only gonna do chants and stuff for the teams who actually have tournaments D: if i was told i wouldn't have let myself fall asleep

Last edited:

xBonnie

Level 70
Community Team
Media Team
Event Team
yBonnu
yBonnu
Omega+
i wasn't told on what was going to be done, i thought that you guys were only gonna do chants and stuff for the teams who actually have tournaments D: if i was told i wouldn't have let myself fall asleep
You don't know... do you?

Users who are viewing this thread