players online

BOBCAT CHEER SQUAD | PEP RALLY ROUTINE + SCREENSHOTS

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
BOBCAT CHEER SQUAD

The following document is a summary of the PEP RALLY event, a collaborative effort between Bobcat Cheer Squad, Spartan Cheer Squad, Bobcat Football Team and Spartan Football Team. This thread highlights BOBCAT CHEER's experience.
Honourable
mention to KimiNoUso

CHANTS:
#1 - Kyosuke Hisakawa
UNO TAMANHA:

“Kyyooo… Kyyoooo -- our beloved number UNO!

Protects the goal -- he’s our keeper! The gals on the sidelines got Kyosuke fever!!!!!”

#2 - 'JJ' Prince
HAKASE POPOVICH:

"Number two, number two!

Ssssst. . They make their debut!

Jay-Jay Prince, got the kicks to make'ya wince!"

#3 - Shin'ichirou Bear
MISATO SWANN:

"Bear!- Your passion and love is mighty, you'll hit the ball further, it'll be mighty!

Shin'ichirou is your last name, that reminds me of your fame! Our hair is the same, so is our reputation, lets both be ruthless, represent the nation!"

#4 - Kiyoshi Matsuzaki
RIKAKO MATSUDA:

"Kiyoshi Matsuzaki, our number four! Keep it up, don't let 'em score!

He's so fast it'll leave you in shock, trust in Kiyoshi to hold his defense like a rock!"

#5 - Sorutai Tamako
AIKO YUMI:

"Sorutai Tamako that's my slime, he be my number 1 partner in crime.

I'm on the opp block in this bruck down Sorutai Tamako Do this line"

#6 - Yoichi Alstrom
[NOT PRESENT]

#7 - Ketsuekei Fujinawa
HAKASE POPOVICH:

"Ketsuekei Fujinawa! He's beamin' like a towa! He's supa dupa big, he's sa-sa-steamin' like a rig!

Three in one shampoo, hey!

Breakin' like bamboo, hey!

Kick the ball 'n chuck some gall, that's our co-cap Fuji-naw, hey!"

#8 - Tone Satashi
[NOT PRESENT]

#9 - Teikuro Akoiyara
SORIKAMUKU FUKUOKA:

“TEIKURO, TEIKURO, THE ENDURED WALL OF STEEL! HE’S BOUND TO STEAL THE BALL BACK, I’M BEING FO’ REAL!

TEIKURO IS THE CAPTAIN, THE ONE OF GRACE AND GLORY, DON'T GET YOURSELF IN A FIGHT WITH HIM, IT'S DUE TO BE GORY!”

#10 - Gojo A. Alstrom

[NOT PRESENT]

#11 - Kirishima Alstron
ADRIANA KUDO:

"Kiri, Kiri! Kirishima, you’re never late! Our fate is in your hands, I am sure that you'll do great!

The ball hitting the back of the net is the only thing I want to hear, no smack-talk, or shit-talk, you're the man for this year!"

#12 - Ishida Xiao
YOKO MASAYOSHI:

"ISHIDA XIAO, HERE AND NOW! Let’s wow this pack, make ‘em fall off track! He’ll make us proud, block that ball and make them talk!

He’ll keep that crowd and get ‘em loud! X-I-A-O, XIAO!"

ROUTINE:

[
]

[!]
The cheer squad, currently standing in a vaguely recognisable star formation, began to liven up to 'Say My Name'. So much, in fact, that the members which stood furthest from the centre slowly transitioned inward.

[!] A short, gyaru figure began to catwalk down the subpar corridor, waving outstretched arms left right n' centre!

"LET'S GET IT ON, BOBCATS!!!!!!"

"Why the sudden change--” -

[!] It looks like Hakase Popovich stayed behind? Tamanaha slowly ducked down, that’s when Popovich ran at her.. A HERKIE OVER UNO’S HEAD?! Due to Hakase’s sheer power, it was ultimately successful! Shoe squeak.

[!] J
ust as Hakase landed, the latter of the cheerleaders began to step out of their corridor, into a V formation. Hakase and Uno slipped perfectly into the middle, playing as the centerpieces.. Oh look - pom poms!

[!]
Whilst in the V, they thrust their arms out, sending out a black and red wave of awesomeness! It began in the middle, and transitioned out to the back until every bobcat on the squad had their scrawny little arms spread out -- Whew! Wingspan

[!] Those two pesky faces at the end of the line.. You could smell their talent! With excellent momentum, they side-stepped from the group - straying far away. Tobias and Yoko suddenly gained extravagant speed running forward just a few inches from the rest of the cheer squad.

[!] Right before the center, they swung their arms, almost air-bending at this rate, springing up into a particularly well-executed straddle jump.. Their bodies tilted at an angle as they neared the ground.. OH MY GAWD. .The front splits!

[!] Using that moment of distraction to their advantage, Misato scattered forward, hopping up and down a few times before Hakase. She held onto her waist, respectfully, and hoisted her up into the air. Two bases were quick to come and support.

[!] ANDD.. FREEZE! The music fades out.. A wonderful chorus of bobcat cheerleaders begins to chant..

"Hotter than fire, colder than ice..

The originals are 'boutta make you think twice!

Or three times.. or four, or many million more!

Cause if you think that you're superior your logic's simply poor!

We walked so you could run, put you up to test..

It's the hare and tortoise, the Spartans have to rest!

So listen close, cause we're 'boutta tuck you in..

IF YOU'RE UP AGAINST THE BOBCATS, WE'RE ALWAYS GONNA WIN!!!!"

[!] From there, a few members let out a quick cheer .. “woo!” .. “yippee!” before the clean version of “THOT SHIT” cued.

[!] The bases and backspot lowered their arms, just a tad, only to make a human booster for Misato. As the grip was loosened just enough for her to leap-frog away..

[!] She used her small-person agility to rotate her body forward, flipping through the air and back down to her feet. Sick landing, arms bouncin’ all about!

[!] The bases, Uno and Sori instantly rotated, moving forward to hoist Tobias and Yoko up back onto their feet! My-my.. The kitties are on a roll! Once everyone was back up and stable, no splits or funny business, they formed a sort of line..

[!] At around every other beat, some action started! From the beginning of the line, all up until the end, they kicked their legs up one-by-one. In addition to this, they could fit in a clap with their pom poms before their legs dropped down.

[!] Just like every other beat, every other bobcat in the line crouched down.. Those still steady on two feet pushed their body weight onto one prominent leg, those on the ground angled themselves. It looked like a 2010 hot movie poster!

[!] Finally, an ending chant rang out. Just as their high-kicks, they spelled it out in order.. “B-O-B-C-A-T!!!!!”, each cheerleader saying a different letter and pulling a FEROCIOUS lion-like pose, claws out and all! Thot shit faded out.. DONE!

CREDITS:

WolfGirl2009_ / Hakase Popovich - Uniforms + Routine
toranekos / Uno Tamanaha - Routine
cuteaa / Rikako Matsuda - Sending in /itls, you're seriously goated!!
Highschool Cheer Team - Being frickin' awesome, you all did so well
suneaterchan / Kurashiro Kursuyokui - Organising the event
demurity / Zara Zabroda - Organising the event and great communication
KimiNoUso / Josh - Organising the event
Syllabic / Teikuro Akoiyara - Great communication
Aania - Photos

SCREENSHOTS:
Majority sourced from RPH #Screenshots, too many to give credit so go check fo yourself!

-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-