(In-Game Name):
KiraHub
RPName of Club Leader:
Jonathan Kuujou
Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
Kira#4120
Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:
Boxing Club Discord
Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?
I believe I should be the club leader as I personally created the idea of the club and have supporters in being the leader as is. I believe, over other applicants, I suit the position best due to actually having experience with the sport and knowing quite a bit about it. I've been definitely interested in boxing since a very young age and trained in it for years, learning a lot from it. I feel like I am particularly able to teach others about it in a way others could actually learn from it.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club
:
Boxing Club
Your current members RPName & IGN:
Himiko S. Tanaka/MiuDeath
Violet H. Moretti/DontEatDaCookie
Santiago Flores/Teuum
Jamal Y. Etsuko/ycty
Bailey Minamoto/YellowWater6439
Alyssa ''Tiff'' TiffanyCchocoholicc
Kotaro Hamasaki/Ko_Hoshi18
Nakanishi Katsuro/CarnageRP
Bellamy ''Bel'' Kinsella/aurelki
Kayla Jane Blankwood/Snowflakr
Albert Solas/Wildfirerex

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
Allen Black/AllenBUwU

What is your motivation for creating this club:
238/150
My motivation for creating the club was from personal experience. The more I was at the school, and the more fighting I saw, I just thought that maybe the creation of a boxing club could help people stop fighting in the middle of school. This would be because it would give students the opportunity to yes punch out their issues, but in a controlled environment and not onto the said person who could've made them mad. I think it would and could help lower the amount of fighting on school grounds and make it easier for faculty to deal with more school problems, as the club would help them let out their anger in ways that don't cause havoc. so, I decided to run the idea by multiple people to see if they agree with my ideology that this kind of club could help. they all seemed to like it so I ended up creating the club in hopes of lowering the fighting rate and making life easier for everyone involved. I also asked a teacher, Mr. Black, how often fights happened at school, and in return, he said daily and even told me how the majority of the student detention log was fighting. Even he agreed that the boxing club would help as the students got to fight, or should I say spar, in a more friendly environment and faculty wouldn't need to deal with them fighting as much.

What activities and events will your club do?:
Ranking Pyramid: For the club personally, every month there will be a ranked event where students will go against one another to be at the top of a pyramid. This will encourage students to practice and get better to see where they place on the said pyramid. The monthly club-based event will involve all grades unless there is a good ratio of college students to high school students, if that's the case then every month two events will happen club-wide, a high school pyramid ranking and a college pyramid ranking.

Show-offs: will also happen once a month, this event will be for club members to show off their improvement on a none ranked or competitive basis for those who feel more confident when not under pressure. Here they'll show their personal advantages, talents, and what they are best at!

School-Wide events: Team championships: The timing of this event(s) will be decided in the future once the club is established and put in place with a set schedule. Team championships will work best with a good ratio between college and high school students however if not, the event works the same. The supervisor and club leader will bracket, these brackets will go against one another to see who's victorious. So unlike the pyramid to show a personal gain, this will show the club as a whole working together and see how as a whole, the students got better. This event will also be optional for club members in case they don't wish to go against one another in the public eye.

Self-Defense and Social awareness Event: Boxing is a great way to learn self-defense if you feel it's needed, or if you feel safer knowing it. It can also be used as an awareness, as boxing is a great outlet for stress, pent-up emotions, anger, etc. This event will have the supervisor and club leader speaking about how boxing can be taught in a positive light and how it can be used to help better mental and physical health. During this event, Students can be called upon from a crowd to learn some examples of self-defense with club members or be used as momentary actors in a skit or example of a good way to let out emotions in a good way. This event will also bring some light to the club and possibly bring new members.

Overall activities:
The club will offer numerous activities which will be mentioned in the Self-Defense and Social Awareness Event. Some activities will of course have the competitive side of things for those who like that kind of stuff, with one verse-one practice with boxing. There will again also be self-defense training activities with boxing along with basic working out activities if you're just in the club for the physical activity side. Along with that, some activities will involve letting out pent-up emotions or perhaps negative emotions in a happy, healthy, and positive way. Other activities may be in place later on in the clubs opening.

How could your club benefit the School?:
Boxing club can benefit the school by giving students a safe way to spar properly without causing intentional serious injuries. Boxing can also be used as a way to help students release stress, and anger and perhaps even cope with other challenges. Along with this, the Boxing club can also provide extra physical activity to students and some self-defense strategies for those interested in knowing such.
How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
The club room assigned will be used for every club meeting without a doubt. As boxing is a serious sport, we have strict rules in place regarding what we allow students to do inside the room compared to outside. The assigned room and or area will be used to practice boxing, either on a punching bag or with one another. Due to the school's no-fighting rule, inside the club room, all students will be properly supervised and advised that no sparing or one v one practice can occur without supervisor Allen Black or Club leader present. The room or area will also likely host most events and meetings for the club as well.
What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
Below is a list of rules and requirements for students considering joining the club!
-Any sparing, fighting, or practicing outside of the club room and on school grounds is strictly prohibited.
-Sparing with anyone who isn't a part of the club is strictly prohibited and not allowed in any means while on school grounds.
-Do not use any skills learned in this club to enforce intentional pain, bullying, or anything of that sorts to fellow students.
-If anyone is injured, club members or not inform the club leader, supervisor, or any faculty available immediately
-Support one another mentally, emotionally, and physically. Remind one another to take breaks, be healthy, and not overwork one another.
-Uniforms and equipment must be worn during sparing in the club room or during club-related events so protection and identification are ensured.
-Discouraging or leaving out fellow club members in any way due to appearance, grade, looks or Ethnicity/race will result in you being kicked from the club, banned from the club, and reported to SLT effect of immediately by the club leader and supervisor.
-Club is open to all grades, including college students.
-We accept people that have yes, been given numerous detentions or even suspended, as we believe that maybe we can try to help those going through maybe a rough time. However all other rules are in place regardless of who you are, and you will be promptly kicked out if rules begin to be broken

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however...

Whilst this is an excellent concept, promoting fighting in the school could just lead to trollish situations or people using it as an excuse on school grounds, attractive to RP possibly, but also somewhat annoying for the facility or authority on school grounds, with the existence of the already formed FIGHT CLUB too, the concept of this club is effectively already in place.

The answers to the questions provided here are relatively short and in addition to what is said above, Boxing falls under a "sport":

With this club's placement, it effectively covers well... every sport.​

[!]
If you have any questions about club applications or clubs in general, please DM Customable#1590

Users who are viewing this thread