BradyBrave | KPD Application

mrisof

Level 4

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name)

BradyBrave (Main)
BradyBave2 (Alt)

Previous bans

3 Day ban for trolling, though I complied and got it lowered to 7 hours and it won't happen ever again and I learned from it.

Describe your activity on the server

Every week, I play for 4 or 3 days in that week. Every chance I get to play on I play, and every time I'm on, I'm on for most of the day. When I play I'm usually on for 7 hours to 11 hours, and while I am on, I'll take breaks in real life, sometimes to dinner or to go out real quick. Being on the server I made many friends which I enjoy spending time with OOCly and ICly. They enjoy spending time with me, we usually call and we usually get on SRP together and play. Being on SRP helped me create many friends and enjoy what I liked because my previous RP server I played on had died.

Which time zone are you in

PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Do you have Discord?

Yes.
Bradster#0028

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes.

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/filipino-language-application.28249/
Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-application.30096/ Accepted
I also applied to be a waiter for Kura BBQ. (Applied Through Google Forums) Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying was that ever since I joined I wanted to be a cop, earlier I had to try to apply, though applications were closed and so I waited till the next time they opened. During my time waiting, I bought an alt and on that alt I bought animal whitelist, but since cop applications opened I went to staff and got my animal whitelist removed so I can apply as a cop. Another motivation was that when I use to play Garry's Mod, I did Military RP and Police RP on there, I loved it and played it all the time. But a year into it I quit and stopped playing and moved on to other games. I miss doing Police RP and Military RP, and so I wanted to try it again but on SRP. Playing Police RP and Military RP was fun and I enjoyed it, but it been a while since I did it, so I would like to get back into it by being a cop on SRP. Ever since I wanted to be a cop, I waited till I got use to the server and knew more about the rules, when I felt comfortable with the server, I went to apply, but I had to wait till they were open. I've had experience of Military and Cop RP, but now I would like to get back into it in SRP.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes, I understand.

What are the Police ranks?

Police Commissioner
^
Police Captain
^
Police Lieutenant
^
Police Sergeant
^
Police Corporal
^
Patrol Officer
^
Police Cadet
-------------------------------------
Detective Superintendent
^
Detective Chief-Inspector
^
Detective Sergeant
^
Detective Constable

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I don't have much knowledge of Police Work on Minecraft, though I did attend Police RP and Military RP on Garry's Mod. I took these RPs seriously and I was dedicated to them, I followed orders, and commands. I donated, and followed and helped with events. I feel like it would be the exact same thing in Minecraft. I have some knowledge of what Officers do and what goes on. I know a lot about how the Police system works, but not all of it, I believe I would be a great fit to the KPD after experiencing Military RP and Police RP on Garry's Mod for almost a year. I listened, followed commands and orders, took it seriously, and dedicated my time to it, and I'm willing to do the same with SRP.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police are very important to SchoolRP, there's Cop RP, and Gang RP. People who Gang RP would do illegal stuff. The police are supposed to counter that. Make them do good, and counter the illegal activity they commit. They keep our city safe, they're the reason we're a community, not just a warzone of gangs. Police in SchoolRP creates a system, that system is fun. It's when people who are in gangs know they can get caught. If we didn't have police, people in gangs know they could do what they want. People who commit crimes know they can't get caught. But we make sure that doesn't happen, we take things seriously. We protect the city, and a city can't have a Police Department. They are responders to safety, if someone is in danger, they come help, they prevent illegal activity and crimes, without Police in SRP, it wouldn't be fun, it wouldn't be a city, and it wouldn't be safe.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I acknowledge I can be demoted at an time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

I acknowledge and will be 100 percent dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

I acknowledge if I don't attend training while I'm online I will be punished.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I acknowledge not to take IC things into OOC.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Brady is a Filipino and American male, at a height of 5'11", and weighs about 181 pounds, with soft black hair which would be fluffy, with pale skin. He shows how caring and polite he is to anyone and anything. He's cautious of what's around him and the unique part about him is how charismatic and charming he is. He makes his friends happy and laugh, he makes strangers and anyone feel good about themselves, just for them and himself to be happy. He's a very polite person and has a good sense of humor with a positive attitude. He always thinks before he speaks.

What he's like on and off the job?

While on job, Brady takes things seriously and follows what he's told, he does his best to be a good role model for younger people so they'll do good in their life. He'd be serious while on duty, keeping an eye out, and being cautious for what's gonna happen. Being professional and would do what is told. Off the job and off duty, Brady would spend time with his family, friends, or even his co-workers. He'd take out the ones he loves and trust out for dinner and always offers to pay for the meal and food, even if he doesn't have much. He'd like to make anyone happy on duty, still being polite and funny. He'd take care of the ones he loved even if it cost everything. On duty and off duty, he'd risk his own life for everyone and other's to be safe, no matter what, keeping his word of protecting Karakura.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

He'd stay positive and kind to his co-workers, he'd stay respectful and polite to his co-workers and anyone else. Brady would use any spare time to spend time or to help his co-workers, doing his best to build a kind and nice relationship with them, trying to make any enemies. As a kid his parents always wanted him to do good and be positive, and he felt good if he felt others feel good, so he always made friends and a strong relationship with anyone. Making them smile, making them laugh. His plan in the future is to succeed, his dad got an employee of the year reward when he worked at a large company which was at an hospital, he always did good, and he always succeeded, he wanted to be just like him. He worked at the same job for around 35 years, and later on, ended up retiring because his childhood game had come out from decades. Brady would end up retiring once he got a bit too old for his job, though never backing down from any challenge given, like his father, to be as successful like him.

BACKSTORY

Brady Kaonashi was born on September 17, 1994, born in America, but moved to the Philippines at a young age. The Philippines was very dirty, though he had to get used to it, the community was very nice and he looked up to the community and wanted to do what they did. During school he became an honors student, in his class not many kids became an honor student, so he felt happy. After becoming 14 and finishing middle school, he went to high school, though before going to high school. He went to high school in Japan, in a city named Karakura. He and his family had moved into Japan when he had finished middle school and they decided the best for him so they could stop living in a dirty condition.

Growing up in Japan felt different for him and he felt weird, it was different, but he had to deal with it. Going into a high school called Karakura High, he liked it, but he didn't like everything about it. There would be bullies making fun of him, and people who didn't want to talk to him. At the age of 15, he ended up finding a group which mistaken him for a famous person, but he after telling them he wasn't he ended up making friends and getting along. After spending time with that friend group for a couple years, it ended up falling and he didn't see most of them. He was on his own, he still had a couple friends from that group but he ended up stop talking to them, but he remembered in the Philippines to always be happy, so he'd stay positive. Since Brady began to act positive and happy, he'd started making new friends, and his new friends considered him funny and hilarious.

At the end of his senior year, he applied for college and waiting on waiting for a response, he got accepted, he attended college for 4 years and learned about criminal justice, At the age of 20 and 2 years into college, he began to prepare for becoming an officer and would do his best working on himself, reaching the requirements and goals to become an officer. At the age of 22 he graduated with a masters degree in criminal justice. After graduating he was on his own, he decided to move back to the Philippines a year later, leaving his friends and family in Karakura, and became an officer in the Philippines. Being an officer there was not that bad for him, though it was still dirty there, he'd really enjoy the place, strolling through malls and streets.

Though at the age of 26 he moved back into Japan back in into Karakura, which led to him having to quit his job in the Philippines. He had lost touch of his parents and wouldn't know where they were, still praying and hoping they are okay. But he still had his friends from high school and college, but s
ince he just came back he was needed for a job, he worked as a waiter for a restaurant. Though needing a higher paying job and something he would like, he considered his current job temporarily. Waiting for a new job that was well paid to open and accept him. Thinking back to a young kid, he loved his past and current self from all the success and happiness he'd gain. From being a smart little boy, to a successful man, still continuing his life to see what else good and happy things he could do.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name

Brady Mokuzai Kaonashi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss)

Mr.

Given Name(s)

Brady, Brad

Preferred Name

Brady

Male

IC Phone number

Religious Denomination

Christian

Marital Status

Single

Nationality

American, Filipino

Current Location

Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training

Working Experience

Restaurant waiter, and was a police officer for 3 years in the Philippines.

Academic Degree

Bachelor degree in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement

Year of Graduation

Major(s)

Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement

Minor(s)

Criminology, Business

Native Languages

Korean, Filipino

Other Languages

None

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
DENIED

- Due to your history revolving around GangRP on the server, your police application will be denied​

Users who are viewing this thread