mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

BramvanZijp's Hospital Veterinarian Application

BramvanZijp

Level 10
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?: BramvanZijp3 (Alt of BramvanZijp and BramvanZijp2)

How old are you?: 13

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?: 1 Because my account had to be set up for a role that needed a model, so I wasnt allowed to use it untill said model arrived, So I didnt really break any rule.

What country are you from?: Holland

Do you have Discord?: Yes, BramvanZijp#9664

How long have you played the server for?: At least 2 years

List your current and past applications: 4 Dutch applications, last one accepted, 3 11/7 apps, 2 denied, 1 cancelled, 3 police apps, last beign accepted

What is your motivation for applying?: I really like animals, both irl and in rp, when I heard there was a role to help take care of animals I didnt have to think any more about it. I want to help take care of the growing amount of animals, they can get lost, hurt, or ownerless. On my police account I had a situation regarding this multiple times, and I want to get the right role to deal with it. I am also a police dog on BramvanZijp2, the first ever animal that is not staff. For these reaons I want to apply for the role.

What do you know about medical practice?: Not a lot, but im willing to learn, the main thing I want to do is help take care of the animals, by feeding, taking them out, and giving them attention. But if I am needed for medical reasons I'm willing to help with that too.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
- Medical Emergency in Hospital - Fire - Bomb - Infant/Child Abduction - Hazardous Material or Spill Incident - Active Shooter - Violent/Combative Individual - Disaster - Severe Weather - Evacuation - Emergency Activation (Thank god for this section on the discord that police has access to.)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do, on the police force I have witnessed a lot of demotions even of high ranks, So I'm fully aware.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)
I am.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?
He is a nice person, caring about others, both people and animals. He likes to help when he can, and acts very serious both on and off duty. If you want someone to have a laugh with, this is not your person. He barely goes off duty and gives full priority and focus to his job.

What do they look like? He has dark green eyes, black hair, and a white skin color. He wears black trousers and shoes, with a black and white striped shirt. His height is 6'0

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses? No

What makes your character unique? The fact that he actually cares about everything and everyone around him. Where most people would ignore things, he actually takes action and helps where needed. He is also very serious and doesnt like to go off duty to have fun, he gets his fun from helping those who need help.

Robin grew up in Japan, Karakura, fully knowing the danger of the town. Seeing all the crimes and people getting hurt, he wanted to help out, but when his parents became victim of the high crime rate he didn’t like the danger of Police work. He thought his place to be was the hospital. He wanted to help people out without putting himself in danger. He put a lot of time into studying, not making a lot of friends. But then he noticed a major increase in animals around town. A lot of them lost their owner or got hurt. Robin felt bad for those animals, and thought that as the amount of animals suddenly rose, the hospital probably needed help with taking care of that, that is how he decided he wanted to take this specific role. He kept studying even harder than before, and when he was done, and reached the age requirement, he submitted an application hoping to get this job, which comes with great responsibility.

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name:
Robin Burns
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): Robin
Preferred Name: Robin
Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Not married
Nationality: Japaneese
Current Location: Japan, Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency:
6 Years
Working Experience: 4 Years
Academic Degree: Doctor of Philosophy
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Health Care, Biology
Minor(s): None
Native Languages: Japaneese
Other Languages: None

Berttieee

Level 36

Everything was correct and fit to standards. (Except for the fact you didn't include veterinary medicine as your degree, but this can be changed). Please DM me on discord:
Berttie#3413

Users who are viewing this thread