mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Braylie - Shop Application

Braylie

Level 2
Daidōji | 大道寺

Discord: brxyliee#6969

Describe your activity on the server: I spend about 12+ hours a day playing the School Roleplay Server, playing everyday of the week.

Previous applications:
Private Tutor Application (Accepted) https://schoolrp.net/threads/akiras-tutor-application-3.39282/ But unfortunately due to lots of personal issues I could not put in the hours.

Italian Language: (Accepted) https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application.40775/#post-127881

German Language: (Denied) https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-application.40869/

German Reapply (Accepted) https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-reapply.40876/#post-128131

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I have been banned once for spamming, but I have 100% learned my lesson and will not be doing it again. https://schoolrp.net/threads/brxyliees-ban-appeal.40558/

Shop wanted: Unowned Shop #3

Why do you want to own a shop?: I want to own this shop for multiple reasons, one to make people’s day having the BEST experience and customer service. I love the restaurants Karakura has to offer, all of the shops and restaurants give off the best vibe. I want my shop to feel very at home, and welcoming to where everyone becomes friends. I want this shop to let people eat their dinner in a restaurant, but feel as if they were at home. This shop should feel, like a peaceful environment more than the others do.

What do you plan to do with the shop?: I plan to make the shop into a Hibachi Grill called Daidoji. Since Karakura has no Japanese style food restaurants. I plan to have the shop open more than any other shop in Karakura. I would have giveaways and raffles for people who spend more money than the others, or visit the shop frequently. The giveaways and raffle prizes would be a meal free from Daidōji. Including meal, drink of their choice (20+ would show ID), and a dessert of their choice. Our employees would also put on a special surprise for people who have birthday’s that day!

How will your shop be unique?:

ITEMS:
My shop would have many new items like, fried rice, teriyaki chicken, and other hibachi styled foods. The restaurant would offer alcohol to adults 20 years old and older. We would also provide normal foods for anyone who doesn't like hibachi styled foods. Including pizza, milkshakes, fruits, soups, and many other items.

CUSTOM ITEM PRICES:

Hibachi Chicken - 1500 Yen
Hibachi Steak - 1500 Yen
Hibachi Shrimp - 1500 Yen
Fried Rice - 1500 Yen

NORMAL ITEM PRICES:

Pizza: 650
Lollipops: 250
Toffee Apple: 450

Below you can see items that (with permission of course) could potentially become Daidōji’s custom items!

UNIFORMS:

Our servers, chefs and all other employees would follow a strict uniform policy to fulfill the hibachi experience.

ADVERTS:

Daidōji would also include Opening adverts, 30 mins left open adverts, and 5 minute left open adverts.

SOCIALS:

There will also be a Daidōji discord server where players can join and see updates in the store, sneak peaks of possible upcoming items, and even know ahead of time when the shop will be opening!

SEATING:

There would be many different seating options. There would be hibachi bars where the chefs could cook right in front of you. There would be a bar towards the back where people can go to eat or get alcoholic beverages wanting to be alone. There would also be normal table seating and booth seatings within Daidōji.

EXTERIOR:

How many employees are you planning to have?:

(THIS COULD CHANGE DEPENDING ON THE ACTIVITY OUR RESTAURANT BRINGS)

Daidōji would have:

1 Owner - brxyliee (The main owner of the store)

1 Co-Owner - ilyfuji (Would own it with me, but would only take over if I were to be gone or if I ask him to take over for any reason)

4 Servers/Waitresses - Available Slot, Available Slot, Available Slot, Available Slot (To server, and sit the customers)

1 Bartender - Thai28 (Would tend to the bar, and serve like a normal waitress. Yet, there would be much more alcohol in this area. Thai's. character is 31 years old, which makes her a better choice as a bartender than an 18 year old!)

2 Chefs - Available Slot, Available Slot (Would be there in case anyone wants to be at the hibachi bar)

2 Security - Available Slot, Available Slot (Would be there incase anything went wrong within Daidōji. If someone asks for a manager, the owner or co-owner would appear and one of the two security members would join in also.

(As an owner, I would still work just the same as a server would! I feel as if the customers would feel welcomed even more if they see the owner is working just as hard and at the same pace as the other employees.)

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it: N/A

Extra Info:

We would welcome everyone as long as they are respectful and honest to our employees. We would also welcome pets into Daidōji as long as they were service dogs or WELL trained pets. No wild or untamed animals are allowed inside the premises.

ABOUT THE OWNER: Braylie Daidōji would be a 5’8 female with a strong but very calming Australian accent. She would have dark straight hair hanging down. A strong smell of cotton candy would linger when she was around.

COLORS: Daidōji would stick to the colors based on Japan's flag, but would also include a hue of blacks and grays.

EVENTS:

Game Night: There will be nights where we will be hosting a game night, these game nights will happen every 2 months.

APPLICATIONS:

The employee applications will be very strict yet to the point. There will be questions asking things like their experience in past work, how they can make the shop better than it is already, their strengths and weaknesses, how they can benefit from working with us, etc.

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • Your activity on the server has decreased a lot (last online 17 days ago)
  • Your application could have more details.
  • You may re-apply whenever you feel ready.

Users who are viewing this thread