mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Bring back custom weapons.

NotSp4des

Level 5
What's your Minecraft Username?: NotSp4des
What's the title of your suggestion?: Bring back custom weapons.

What's your suggestion?:
My suggestion is to bring back custom weapons. For them to be taken out in the first place is so confusing, y'all are taking more and more of what creativity and fun I have with the server. For the longest time customs weapons have been inside of SRP, not only that but it made people want to have something they could call there own, and tell people that they came up with the design. Not only that it gave most of the media team, fun new projects to work on allowing them to try new things daily. I just don't understand how something so innocent to the SRP world, is now being taken out of the game, for reasons no body knows of. Using money to help support a server I try to still enjoy, by buying custom weapons to have lore pieces, or cool items for me only. I don't understand why this would be taken out, or was even brought up by staff team. It does hurt to see a server I really enjoyed playing slowly die into nothing day by day, due to something like this that keeps people playing and having fun.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
As I mentioned, this is a server that I have enjoyed for so long, including others. And seeing something like this go, is going to slowly bring down the amount of people on the server, day by day. This will benefit us, by giving the creativity we had with custom weapons. And allowing us to enjoy something that we all have for a very long time.

DarkEclipic

Level 187
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
If you are talking about adding back in Custom Items in the store, I believe they are still being looked into. There is no ETA on when they will be re-added back to the store.

If you are talking about having custom weapons having custom stats; -1, that is confusing and it was unneeded.

Zezz

Level 8
brokeZezz
brokeZezz
Omega+
+1
Yeah so this is real and there is quite literally staff confirmation..
Bring back customsIMG_9979.jpeg

Yonio

Level 330
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
this is probably out of staff's hands. If I had to guess, it's probably Mojang being annoying with their EULA (or some other company that RPH depends on). I doubt SRP would willingly get rid of part of their income

findouticly

Level 40
findouticly
findouticly
Omega
Mojang is taking away more and more things from SRP... :(

I'd +1 it, but there is no reason to do so, as it cannot be changed.

Users who are viewing this thread