players online

Bring back the plants/flowers!

Droopys

Level 1
Droopys
Droopys
Notable
What's your Minecraft Username?: Droopys
What's the title of your suggestion?: Bring back the plants/flowers!

What's your suggestion?:
I would like to propose reintroducing accessible methods for obtaining flowers to decorate our apartments. Here are two suggestions to achieve this:

Suggestion 1 -

Reinstate the option to use flower pots where players can place any plant or flower from the creative inventory while editing their apartments.

Suggestion 2 -

Return flowers and plants to the furniture store, ensuring they are available for purchase. Additionally, I recommend revising the pricing structure. Previously, plants were priced at 15k yen each, which probably made it challenging for many players, including myself, to decorate their spaces as desired.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
I cannot be the only one who wishes for easier access to plants for apartment decoration. While a few stores do sell them, they are not always accessible to all time zones. Bringing back flowers and plants will bring back life to apartment decoration, allowing creative players to design stunning and vibrant living spaces.

DarkEclipic

Level 187
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
There are flower pots with flowers in it at the furniture shop being the school right next to the 11/7, that store is open 25/8. If you don't like those, Try and see if your friends who are IN those timezones to get you the item and youll pay them

Droopys

Level 1
Droopys
Droopys
Notable
There are flower pots with flowers in it at the furniture shop being the school right next to the 11/7, that store is open 25/8. If you don't like those, Try and see if your friends who are IN those timezones to get you the item and youll pay them
Last time I checked, which was 2 min ago, they do not sell flowers in flower pots there any longer. Besides this, I do mention this in my second suggestion to bring them back but with lower prices.

Vexosphere

Level 44
Vexosphere
Vexosphere
Notable
Why use flowerpots from furnitures plugin if you can use normal flowerpots? Flowerpots from plugin are laggy as hell, as plugin bases on item frames custom item display. Item frames are causing SRP to be laggy. Even with good pc u can get 30fps in shopping district or hospital.

Normal flower pots SHOULD be allowed to use everywhere again. +1 for suggestion

Oliverium

Level 64
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1
Yes please! Cactus and bamboo pots would be a nice decoration. Something to add too, we should be able to place the head decor flowers too, it would be pretty cool.

KimiNoUso

Level 349
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- These are a shop custom which was accidentally added to the furniture shop. Nevertheless, if you own a flower custom you'd like to donate to the furniture shop, please reach out to the Media Coordinator​

Users who are viewing this thread