bree_malia
bree_malia
Rich+
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Brizzyslxys

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Teaching Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: Most days, For several hours

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No, But I can get it.

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Never banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes I can ensure that I will come on the only time I cannot will be because of homework or sports.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes I recognize that.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A teachers assistant helps their assigned teacher with anything the teacher needs here are some jobs they might do: Update the classroom posters or boards, copying papers, aiding teachers while teaching lessons to students, giving students help if needed, and taking attendence. There are many more jobs that they can cover.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
Yes I do have experience in this type of roleplay, I have been a Teachers assistant in my school for about 3 years now. Helping the younger classrooms and older classrooms in the school building. So I know how to take care of and communicate to different types of students if the teacher wants me to help them in any way.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
The experience I have in roleplay is, joining different types of roleplays for several years, I love to roleplay so every time I do a roleplay it pushes me to do another, The main roleplay I go on though is SchoolRP.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes I am familiar with my job. I have been a Teachers assistant at my school so I am familiar with what I'm supposed to do. A Teacher's assistant is there to help the teacher in many ways. Doing miscellaneous jobs for the teachers. Some of which consist of filing papers, organizing things for the next day, and even helping students when the teacher can not. Teacher assistants also work under a teacher’s supervision to give students additional attention and instruction.
A teacher assistant will typically do the following:

• Reinforce lessons presented by teachers by reviewing material with students one-on-one or in small groups
  • Enforce school and class rules to help teach students proper behavior
  • Help teachers with record-keeping, such as tracking attendance and calculating grades
  • Help teachers prepare for lessons by getting materials ready or setting up equipment, such as computers
  • Supervise students in class, between classes, during lunch , and on field trips.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I will explain to them what could potentially happen if they continue to do this. I will give them a warning and if they continue to do this I would give them a second warning, then consequences.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I simply accept the job but do it with caution, because I would not like to injure any student, staff, or any pedestrians. After all it is a hazardous job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would simply try to stop them from doing anything that could hurt anyone or anything around them. I would ask them why they are doing it, then tell them to stop doing anything immature and to go back to doing their job. If they do not stop I would get another adult in the building who could help in the situation given.

[IC section]

Applicant Name:
Bree Whitman or Miss Whitman.
Chosen Job: Teachers assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS:
My motivation for joining is because as a child I had to have a lot of help from the teacher in one particular subject. I didn't understand anything because my teacher wasn't clear when explaining things and helping me. So I want to make sure that all students can get the help they need, even if the teacher is unable to help them.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over other applicants because I'm a self motivated and determined person. I know how to do my job and how to do it well. As I said before my teacher could never help me because she had to much to handle. So I want to make sure students are taken care of and that they can get time from their teacher. As I teachers assistant I can create that time for the teacher by helping out so every student is ready for whatever lies ahead in life. I know what it is like to be a teachers assistant as I am one. I would be honored to be one for Taketatsu High School.

Lofken

Level 145
Accepted
You have minor grammar Punctuation errors, but nothing major. You have great motivation and situation responses.

Users who are viewing this thread