IGN of Club Leader
(In-Game Name):
SwerveeSS

RPName of Club Leader:
Soomi R. Il-sung

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
SwerveeSS#7605

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?
I am extremely motivated and thrilled with the idea of a Broadcasting club. After sitting and thinking about ways this club could greatly succeed I found many. I believe I would be the best leader for the club because I have a huge love for Broadcasting. I also work really great with others and want to see my teammates succeed in this club. I am an open individuals who's not scared to see and look at others ideas. I believe we will all work best if we do things together.

I am active daily and ready to make a club where students can express themselves.​

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club
:
Broadcasting Club

Your current members RPName & IGN: (minimum of 5)
(7/5)
Soomi R. Il-sung- SwerveeSS
Ga'sorin I. Heddo- lovinher
Jordan Rizagu- Porkchoppyu
Alikai Rizagu- KutsuVibesALot
Iowa Fukima Sakuraki- Sunsetta
Brayden 'Raggy' Jökull- Strit56
Davina M Bishop-SpaceGoddess

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
Maya McMahon- TanoshiiDaysAlt

What is your motivation for creating this club: (150 Words)

Karakura is a place where students are told to express themselves and do what they love. That's why I feel a Broadcasting Club would greatly benefit students. Myself, and so many other students I know have some kind of interest in all the parts of Broadcasting. Whether it be in front of the camera, behind the camera, or even editing footage, we have a place for everyone! Being able to interact with students who share similar ideas makes this club even better!

SRP also has so many amazing tools we can use to be able to achieve a success for this club. From the new OnRain social media where we plan to create an account and post daily about new and upcoming broadcasts we will create. It would also be really great to get student feedback on what kind of broadcasts they'd like to see. From funny videos, to interviews with some of your favorite teachers and sports team members, and podcasts about any kind of topic! We would then share and post them for students to either laugh at and enjoy or hear new and exiting news about Karakura.

Overall, it would be really amazing to see what students come up with and ideas we can all share together!

What activities and events will your club do?: (Work out at least one club members only event & two school-wide club event)​
Club members​
School-wide​
Podcasting
We will have sessions where club members learn to create fun and exciting podcasts where their interests come into play! They can choose to do podcasts such as sports, fashion, how to's, and anything else they come up with!​

Using creativity, this will be a great way to see students shine. We will be using the app Anchor (which is optional) to then share our podcasts with each other and give ideas!

We would also create a school-wide podcast where students can vote on what we talk about and the Broadcasting Club would come together for one big broadcasting station. (Will vote on a name for it with members!)

A Place For Everyone!
In the broadcasting club we will offer different pathways in which students can gain experience for the real world!​
We will offer the following:

Video producing: Either editing or recoding videos

New Anchoring/Reporting: Gathering information and being able to be in front of the camera

Meteorologist: Do weather forcasts in which we will edit a green screen and you talk about weather in Karakura. (Snowy, Sunny, Rainy)

(This is also all possible because students we have currently are experts in this field and can teach others how to as well)
Whats happening video
We plan to record weekly news video (or every two weeks) which we will send out to students at Karakura. They could be funny, light hearted, or even serious all depending on what is happening during that week!​
We will post these videos on a website created by students or in the academic discord (whichever is prefered).

Students in the club will have their choice of being in front of the camera, recording the video, or editing it!

These videos will hopefully interest others students into wanting to join the Broadcasting Community!

Livestreams
Students in the Karakura Broadcasting Club would host a live broadcast (which we would probably send out a twitch link) and students can sign up to join competitions that would be the main event of our livestream!
Some of the competitions will depend on the month such as a snowball fight for Winter or a scavenger hunt for Summer. We will also have smaller competitions such as The Best Knock Knock Joke or Trivia!
With all these competitions beinging streamed throughout the day students can get a goodluck at what our club is all about!

How could your club benefit the School?:

A Broadcasting Club would not only let students share their creativity and interests with each other but also share important news with students. It is really important for students to get to know whats going on in their school. I also believe it is just one more fun addition we can add to Karakura for tons of engagement between the school and students!

But, we also want to uplift students. When having a tough time, the broadcasting club will be there to share funny and interesting segments for all to enjoy!

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?

We plan on using the space to create an area where members can have a quiet environment to record their podcasts, videos, or even come up with ideas. We will make a recording station inside the room and even a desk where some of our weekly news reports will take place. We will even have a large meeting table where our group podcasts can be filmed together. And a green screen will be added for easier editing as well. Finally, we will have boards where members can write down their ideas and share them with others.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:

/ticket, /p editmode and an interest in the club!

Thank you for reading and considering this application!
SwerveeSS.gif

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

This was an excellent application and very appealing to the eye, however, what you have just described to me in the application is already a planned feature the JOURNALISM club intends to follow through with, with in-game podcasts and a similar concept of reporting on events and happenings in the school, perhaps you and your members would take interest in that club

Users who are viewing this thread