BugzBunniez
Notable

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

IGN:

Main - BugzBunniez
[Lawyer]
Alt - BunBunRP
[College]

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

[Activity]
I've been around School RolePlay and the RolePlay Hub community for approximately 3 years now (woot woot). Participating in several events, sports teams, and other activities, such as those relating to crime and much more, has allowed me to maintain my interest and activity level during the course of my time here. I've got the chance in recent months to experience playing exciting jobs like tutor in the school faculty and now, lawyer. Due to the fact that I had obligations to complete, this allowed me to maintain a regular pace of activity throughout these months. The amount of time I spend on the server each day stays at 5-7 hours on average, but depending on what I have to do, it may even increase to 13–15 hours on the weekends. It's easy for me to lose track of time because the weekends are typically when I'm busiest.

[Extra]
Despite my present health issues, I always force myself to go online since it helps me to divert my attention from other issues I deal with on a daily basis. It's like a getaway for me to do what I love in the RolePlay hub group. I get the chance to roleplay and learn something new every day thanks to it.

[Punishment History]
I aim to avoid any problems and abide by the server's rules, and I presently don't have any history of punishment. I've been warned before (for farming qualities), and this was just a simple oversight because I was seated at my computer and forgot to move around.

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

[BugzBunniez]

Accepted Applications

Denied Applications

[BunBunRP]

Accepted Applications

Denied Applications

N/A

[Extras]

Journalist Club - Accepted
College Exams - Accepted
La Casa Nostra - Accepted
Lightning Electronics - Accepted

Larenco - Accepted

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
❥ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇꜱ#0643
(It is in that font)

What is your timezone and country of residence?:
My current time zone is EST, Canada

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

[ICLY Work Expieriences]

[Note: I will be listing some of the more important servers]

{Tailoring Servers}
Current and Ongoing

Kosai, Girls, Marie, Ikebana, Iridescent, and Yamagashira Tailoring
Along with the talents I already possessed, working in the tailoring industry has taught me a lot more. Each of these societies, of which I have been a part, is distinct and has always played a crucial role. Each server provides assistance, guidance, and suggestions on how to develop not just as a tailor but also as a writer or photographer. Prior to joining my first server, I dabbled in writing and photography on a few servers, but it wasn't until I discovered my passion for tailoring that it truly took off.

{Shops}
Current and Ongoing

Lightning Electronic
I've been a part of this store for the longest; it was founded in early 2021 by the great AyoLilGemi. It has been a fantastic experience since I joined this shop. The other employees' enthusiasm and energy keep this business running. Gemi herself contributes greatly to this enthusiasm by organizing spectacular events like Super Mario Bros tournaments and public Amongus games. I've often offered my assistance.

Larenco
Larenco is a restaurant in the Japanese style created by the great MapleRei. The enthusiasm in the calls throughout the shifts has maintained the excellent atmosphere in this restaurant. Despite not being here for very long, I have made a significant contribution to help when I can. I was welcomed back with wide arms and shown a lot of love during my absence even though I had to take a break for health reasons. This restaurant has helped me develop skills like multitasking, coping with a rush of customers arriving at once, and swiftly adapting to a new setting.

La Casa Nostra
Where do I start? La Casa Nostra is the most recent store I've worked at. Tippie started it, and I'm always in awe of the enormous work that goes into every event and shifts to keep this place active. Even beginners pick up skills fast because of the quantity of good energy there because of how fantastic the staff members are and how well they contribute to shifts.

{Roles}
Current and Previous

Tutor - School faculty
My favourite role in the Role Play Hub community by far, it challenged me to try something new when I decided to play the role of an adult and mentor for students. This position helped me to develop and progress while also bringing out the most of my skills. In this role, I was a tremendous help to a lot of people. I had a lot of students contact me via icly and oocly seeking assistance with college exams, test preparation, and even just basic knowledge of the servers' history. I was able to do what I do best, which is help other people. My time in the school's faction saw me rise to new heights and push, but I was always able to work through issues and find solutions.

Lawyer - City Faction
My present role on the Role Play Hub community is one of my favorites because I can use practical talents to fulfill the duties I am in charge of. With the help of the fantastic members and MikeShotZ, the current mayor of Karakura, I have learned a tremendous amount. I've had to use skills and competencies like planning ahead of trials, gathering facts and information from the party I'm defending, learning how to manage my time, and understanding fundamental procedures during my time playing this job on the server. Everyone in this faction contributes significantly to raising the level of role-playing and merely having a basic understanding of the server regulations. I've also used my research ability, skill to pick up sentencing guidelines fast, the requirement to track quotas for client meetings, etc.

[OOC work experiences]

{Job}

Regarding my prior experience, I have had a variety of positions in settings where teamwork was crucial. In my current position, which is a higher one for the Canadian government, I have difficulties every day. For me, having effective people skills, communication abilities, and organizing skills are crucial. I have to connect with other members of my department daily to collect data for databases. I also have to set up meetings and coordinate everyone's schedules. Regarding the past jobs I've had, I spent many years being compelled to have strong teamwork abilities.
I have had to work in difficult circumstances where communication and teamwork were highly important. I've gained a lot of incredible skills throughout the years, including effective team-building abilities. This is a wonderful chance for me to use the knowledge I've acquired over the years to do something I like.

{Sports}

I have participated in numerous team sports, played for high leagues, and more as it relates to my present enthusiasm for sports. Being a member of these sports has taught me how to work well with others and communicate well. It's crucial for team members to be able to communicate effectively in order to prevent problems during games or even training.
I've learned how to avoid many problems while playing sports, such as injuries and having good team sportsmanship.
Despite the fact that I am constantly working on it, the lifelong skills and manners I developed while playing sports as a child are something I will retain with me.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Please provide three (3) event suggestions that would work for our server:

{FULL TOWN EVENTS}

❀ Summer Time Madness ❀

“See You On The Next Wave!”

Duration and Location

❀ The duration of the event will be one OOC day.
❀ The venue for the event will be Karakura Beach.

Announcement

Prior to the event, a notice will be sent to the students via the Role Play Hub discord.

❀ Students can complete a short Google Form with all the relevant IC information by attaching it to this notification (announcement)

Event Broadcast

[Event Broadcast | SchoolRP] || The city of Karakura was filled with the sound of tropical music. Are you hearing that, guys? It sounds like. . A BEACH PARTY, doesn't it? Come on down to the beach to discover what else might be going on...

Summary/Lore

"Summer Time Madness," a fun-filled weekend where everyone assembles for a wonderful few days in the sun. No one would ever forget this weekend. We would begin by choosing from a variety of options, such as simply lounging on the beach, having fun in the waterpark, experiencing a NEVER DONE BEFORE water obstacle course (in the ocean), going on rides at the pier amusement park, taking advantage of free jet ski rides, going snorkeling, and, of course, spending this weekend's final night out. BURNING NIGHT. I have many more fantastic ideas for this magical weekend, but those are just a few.
By organizing this event, the community will have a summertime opportunity to socialize and have fun. Nobody enjoys going to school in the summer, so why not give them a break? They'll have something to look forward to with an entire weekend full of fantastic little events. Along with this beautiful concept, we could also hold competitions throughout the weekend to provide a tad bit of educational purpose. People will have to apply their quick thinking, teamwork skills, and interpersonal communication skills in these competitions. So in the end, everyone benefits!

Planning information

❀ Staff and event team members will be required in this situation to make sure everything runs properly. The school council can be useful because they can oversee how the participants are doing in the competitions. In short, the event will involve opening up the beach to everyone looking to have a good time. To ensure that everyone may participate in the activities at their own pace and as they please to have the most pleasant experience, there will be activities in many different locations on the beach.

❀ In order to pull off this event and achieve incredible things, a lot of work is required. The blow-up water obstacle, the bomb fire sections, and the snorkeling area will all require a lot of construction assistance (needed animals and coral and such to provide the best experience). Participants who choose to engage in a certain activity will be given access to equipment such as paddle boats, floaties to use in the water, and snorkeling gear.

❀ Camp WilderBeast ❀

“Pump - Pump - Pump It Up, Pump that Wilderbeast Spirit up!”

Duration and Location

❀ This event will be held over the length of 1 IC week (1-2 OOC Days)
❀ In an alt-universe in which there are no signs of city life.

Announcement

Students will be informed in advance via the Role Play Hub discord. Additionally, they will receive a little piece of paper that looks like a permission slip and be informed ICLY of the trip.

❀ The students would fill out a brief Google doc with any allergies that needed to be disclosed or activities they did not want to participate in.

Event Broadcast

[Event BroadCast | SchoolRP] || *BEEP BEEP* Do you hear that beeping noise? It sounds like the Camp WilderBeast BUS! Make your way to the front of the school to hop on this bus, and start your journey! There will be tons of activities, stories, and bomb fires! ANYONE IS WELCOME!

Summary/Lore

“Camp WilderBeast” is what I refer to as this occasion. It's wise to enjoy the last of our pleasant weather as autumn draws closer. So why not go camping to clear your head before the stress of college examinations and the flurry of the start of a new school year? This event would happen in the MIDDLE OF NOWHERE, not in Karakura! Any youngster who wants to go on the trip must board several hour-long buses to go camping WilderBeast.The camp councilors, also known as the school council team, will welcome them when they arrive. For their lodges, participants will be divided into various groups. Each lodge will have a name, which will be chosen by the entire group (Team building activity).
Naturally, they will have time to settle in and get to know one another during this grace period. Following that, we can engage in a variety of fun activities including fishing, a challenging game of hiding and seek, bomb fires, a build-your-own-raft competition (which is another activity for establishing teams), and team competitions (i.e tag, scavenger hunts, boat racing, etc). We would stage the annual WilderBeast Talent Show after our camping trip! Each group will be required to prepare a little routine to perform in front of the other campers for this short organized event.

Planning Information

❀ This event is by far the largest; to make it happen will take a lot of staff and team members working hard. The action will take place in a parallel universe with no evidence of city life. Throughout their brief stay at the camp, the groups will engage in pre-planned activities (1 ic week). Along with the concert at the end of the trip, they will take part in activities. Each team will choose a name for itself and have a designated lodge. To ensure that everyone knows their team colors during the tasks, a flag with color should be displayed outside the cabin. There will be effort involved with this event, without a doubt! However, I have no doubt that it can be a fantastic idea that comes to life with the assistance of the team and the outstanding constructors.

❀ It will be necessary to create an alternate reality for this event. It takes place in the center of a lake and woodland. The lake would be large enough to host boat races, and the lodges would be separated from one another. This would be possible with the aid of the building team! Rowing boats, lodges, a staging area, a lake, a large area within the forest for on-foot racing competitions, and more, as well as the entry to the camp where the bus will stop, will be necessary. Regarding the spawnable things, I believe it would be wonderful to have backpacks that contained necessities like a camp T-shirt, bug spray, sunscreen, and a small pamphlet listing the activities.

❀ Career Appreciation Day ❀

“I love what you do”

Duration and Location

❀ This event will be 1-2 OOC Hours
❀ It will take place in the Karakura Shopping District (Eden Tree)

Announcement

A prior announcement will be made for this event via the Role Play Hub Discord

❀ All IC and OOC information will be announced in this announcement. Including appropriate attire, and time and date.

Event Broadcast

[Event Broadcast | SchoolRP] || CAREER APPRECIATION DAY! Today, The cities faction, School’s Faction, and Shop Factions employees are gathered around the Eden tree to celebrate the hard work and efforts they put in to make this city. . well, AMAZING! You can ask questions, or even just come on down to enjoy some crazy stories they have to share.

Summary/Lore

Career Appreciation Day is a day when people are encouraged to show their appreciation for their career by telling others about it. It’s a day where people can share their personal stories about their careers, celebrate their accomplishments, and show gratitude for the people who helped them get to where they are. The town of Karakura welcomes your participation on this day so that you can learn more about the services the community offers to its residents.

Planning Information

❀ This event will entail the need to build a few small stands around the Eden Tree in the shopping district. Each stand will be occupied by a few personnel willing to speak to students and adults of Karakura about their careers and what they do!

❀ If some, were to not be behind the stand, they would be galavanting around the area, to answer any questions that may come from the citizens of Karakura. This day, isn't only about speaking to students and adults, but rather also a day to truly appreciate what everyone does to contribute to the amazing city. After the fair is over, a small party would be held for the city and the school’s faculty, giving them time to relax, get to know each other and of course, appreciate and tell some crazy stories they have seen whilst working in their careers.

{Town Flash Events/Small Events}

❀ City Disaster ❀

“Crash - Bang - BOOM!”

Duration and Location

❀ 1 OOC hour
❀ The event will take place in Karakura City

Announcement

No prior announcements would be made for this event. It will remain completely unannounced until the time of, as it builds suspense to what is to come. .

Event Broadcast

[Event Broadcast | SchoolRP] || As Karakura's citizens enjoyed their evening, the moon shone above, illuminating the vacant streets and pathways. A loud BOOM could've been heard from the new tunnel being constructed adjacent to PowerPlant. Darkness would quickly engulf Karakura's streets, hospitals would be unable to operate, cell phone service would be interrupted, and even CCTV cameras would go dark. Nothing could be seen or heard but the approaching mayhem.

Summary/Lore

Many things would be occurring in the background as Karakura's citizens enjoyed a normal evening out. The gleaming streetlights lit Karakura's empty, quiet streets. After just a few hours, a Bang would have echoed throughout the city, sending shivers down its citizens' spines. The phones buzzed and displayed no signal notifications as the lights appeared to just go out in a matter of seconds. Hospital services were no longer available as they required the power to run equipment and treat patients adequately, and CCTV cameras would be temporarily shut down. Only some particular city residents were excited by the mayhem that had broken out, those who saw this as an opportunity.

Planning Information

❀ Staff members and event team members will be utilized to supervise as this is a town event. It's anticipated that the town would experience a one-hour OOC power outage. This outage appeared to be brought on by all the construction going on in the tunnel adjacent to the power plant at the time. I guess the wiring was bad.

❀ The citizens of Karakura will have to put up with complete mayhem created by gangs and those with criminal affiliations during this event. If someone gets harmed during this 1 OOC hour, they won't be able to obtain the help they need because the hospital won't be operational. All phones will be disconnected and unusable. Even calls to the KPD won't be able to get through.
During this occasion, the KPD will undoubtedly be roaming or patrolling the streets to keep an eye out for any shena****ns by the citizenry. All CCTV cameras won't be operational, thus everything observed will only come from a passerby's actual eyes or from the Officers patrolling the streets.

❀ Shop Raid ❀

“Get in and GET OUT”

Duration and Location

❀ 30 OOC Minutes
❀ karakura Shopping District

Announcement

For this flash event, there would be no prior announcement. The broadcasted event's intensity and chaos will naturally heighten excitement.

Event Broadcast

[Event Broadcast | SchoolRP] || Most of Karakura's residents were having a typical evening when a group of people wearing masks had other plans. Nobody knew what was going on as the sound of a shop alarm roared through Karakura's streets. KPD officers would disperse across the streets and appear to be moving in the direction of the shopping district.

Summary/Lore

An unknown gang of individuals were involved in the "Shop Raid" flash event and were seeking to stir up trouble in Karakura. The location of the event is the Karakura Shopping District, where they had a target store in mind. This gang of individuals decided to strike after assembling for a while. BAM! At first, believing that they had broken in, everyone scurried to grab whatever they could fit into their pockets or backpacks. But they were unaware that a passerby had seen them make their attempt to steal. As a few minutes passed, everything appeared to be going well for this mystery group of people who were covered from head to toe in clothing. They fled the store believing they had managed to loot it without anyone noticing when a swarm of policemen appeared around the corner. The group of people hurried to make a getaway and turn around. It had developed into the most epic police pursuit in history. What was about to occur? Will they be apprehended?

Planning Information

❀ This incident is just one of the numerous flash crimes that have happened in Karakura. This is a flash event involving a group associated with crime or a gang that wants to participate in order to maybe gain greater recognition in Karakura. They will need to have a predetermined plan to rob a store (yet to be determined), and they have everything planned out after weeks of preparation. It felt like the ideal method to draw the attention of passersby in the community. They would rush to take as much as they could once they were inside the store, but they were unaware that someone had witnessed their actions and had called the KPD. The KPD quickly changed into riot gear so they could confront these threatening and criminal individuals. They are simply too late when the group of people starts to flee because a horde of policemen ran around the corner. The KPD will pursue these thieves across the city and use any means necessary to apprehend them.

❀ A gang or group that is willing to interact with staff or other event team members is needed for this event. Once they have entered the business, someone (a staff member) would open the door for them. The store would later be in shambles with broken glass, items that have fallen over, and perhaps spray paints around it stating who they are after the stealing and raid are over.

{Full School Events}

❀ Mix And Match!❀

“That's. . Odd”

Duration and Location

❀ 1-2 OOC Hours
❀ The event will be held at karakura High School / College

Announcement

A small announcement will be made via the Karakura Academics discord will all IC and OOC information required.

❀ The event will be announced through the School’s Intercom

Event Broadcast

[karakura High School / College Intercom] || Why hello there students! As you may have all heard, we are going to be having mix and match tournaments starting today! Please make your way down to the Football Field, as they will be beginning shortly.

Summary/Lore

This event, will be a mix and match tournaments event! As the teams of KHS and KC, practice their sports weekly. . sometimes even daily, why not throw a curve ball. . to really test their athletic abilities? This is all for friendly laughs, and simply a good time! Each sports team will get to pick a lovely sport (other than their own) to participate in for this tournament. They will only get 2 days, to understand the basic knowledge of the sport beforehand. . so it is really quite new! They will play against each other (like the tournaments happen) in this event, let's see how this goes!

Planning Information

❀ We'd give each team a spreadsheet with the fundamental guidelines and information about the sport they've selected! They will have two OOC days to study and practise this spreadsheet. Each sports team will compete against one another on the day of the event after the two days have passed, just like any other tournament would.

❀ Just for laughs and pleasure, guys! The goal is to maintain a positive attitude and merely assess their ability for teamwork and communication. To make sure that everything goes as planned, the event could benefit from the utilization of staff and a Google spreadsheet.

❀ Culture Day!❀

“Show off, appreciate, and Love!”

Duration and Location

❀ 1 IC day
❀ Karakura High School / College

Announcement

There will be an announcement sent out, via the Academics discord.

❀ All IC information will be announced via the intercom on the day of, and the day before-

Event Broadcast

[Karakura High School / College Intercom] || Hello Karakura High School and College students! We have some big news to announce. Tomorrow will be our first ever CULTURE DAY! You heard that right, so come to school to show off your culture!

Summary/Lore

This event is named “Culture Day”. As a community in the school, it is important to acknowledge the different cultures many of the students carry! This event will entail students coming to school, showing off their culture as they please. This means they can dress in traditional clothing, bring a flag, or even an accessory with your country’s colors! ANYTHING!

Planning Information

❀ The event will not be in need of much planning, as it is pretty self-explanatory. Students will show up in different outfits, or colors representing who they are and their culture. Small fun activities can be held throughout this day, such as a food stop (where students can sell traditional food and goodies), a show of some sort (students can perform a traditional dance, sing, etc), or even just a few simple activities to give them a fun day!

❀ Dress to Impress!❀

“What are you wearing. .?”

Duration and Location

❀ 1 IC day

Announcement

Prior to this event, a notice will be posted on the Academics Discord, and a requirements section will contain all the information that students and staff should be aware of.

❀ Teachers will make certain to promote this day over the intercoms. We will supply the necessary IC details.

Event Broadcast

[Karakura High School Intercom] || Greetings, bobcats! Many rumors have been spread regarding a dress-up day of some sort. That buzzing would be true, though! We bobcats will be competing against the spartans in a brand-new costume contest in three days! This means that in order to win the VERY amazing gift that will be enjoyed by all bobcats, we must bring our game.

[Karakura College Intercom] || Oh my, I have some news for you, Spartans! We will participate in some kind of competition with the BOBCATS in three days. Crazy, huh? We'll be taking them in a DRESS UP CONTEST, nonetheless! Let's demolish them, obviously for a very special prize, considering I know you Spartans can create some pretty insane-looking outfits!

Summary/Lore

Talk about a day to present their greatest outfits, buzzed through the hallways of Karakura High School and College! Why all the commotion? Well, the school was going to host a scheduled "dress to impress" day. a day when the Spartans and Bobcats will engage in a contest using their longstanding rivalry as motivation! It's all or nothing.

Planning information

❀ This event is a pre-planned event that will endure an entire ICLY day in the school. Bobcats and Spartans will show up on a nonspecific date that can happen year-round wearing funky - crazy outfits to try and win in a contest against each other. This is the ideal time for the ongoing rivalry. Students will not only get the opportunity to display their artistic and creative talents, but they will also use their pride in and devotion to their teams as motivation.

❀ Only the usage of their ongoing rivalry will serve to drive this competition, which will be maintained friendly. In the end, there will be a victorious team, and they will be treated to a pizza lunch as a surprise! In the end, the two sides will come together, and there will be a first-, second-, and third-place winner who will receive a more particular award! (like tokens, day-long special abilities, etc.) The little competitions that will take place throughout the day will be overseen with the assistance of school faculty and SLTs. There will be many enjoyable things throughout the day that the journalist club can record and possibly publish in the school newspaper. Only their SPIRITS will be required; nothing more will be required.

❀ Pop Up Shops! ❀

“Shopping Is My cardio”
Duration and Location

❀ Seasonal - Duration of 1 IC day
❀ Karakura High School Court Yard

Announcement

Prior to the event, an announcement will be made via the karakura Academics discord. All information regarding the event and a small sneak peek of what will be available to buy will be attached as a thumbnail to the announcement.

❀ All IC information will be found in the announcement made via the intercom at school.

Event Broadcast

[Karakura High School Intercom] || Why hello, Bobcats! Do you have school pride? Are you tired of seeing the same old boring school accessories? Well, YOU'RE IN LUCK! A brand new POP UP SHOP has been set up in the school courtyard, here you can find all of your essential school pride clothing and accessories - with a slight twist! Keep an eye on these shops to come back every season!

[Karakura College Intercom] || Howdy There, Spartans! Where’s the school pride when you need it? Well, with an all-new and exclusive POP UP SHOP, you can spice up your outfits, and rep your school team’s pride with tons of funky and cool seasonal accessories. This shop is located in the school’s courtyard - Come check it out!

Summary/Lore

Unofficial stores would participate in "Seasonal Pop Up Shops," a special event where they would only sell limited-edition seasonal things to students. Every season, these temporary stores would set up shop on the baseball field and provide loads of incredible items. Every season will offer a variation in these products, adding to the pleasure! Seasonal jumpers (Bobcat and Spartan Christmas jumpers!), mugs for delicious hot chocolate, frightful Halloween Bobcat and Spartan accessories and goodies, and much more will be among the exclusive items.

Planning Information

❀ A limited number of students will participate in this event, which includes the setting up and operation of numerous small stores on the baseball field. They'll have showcased a handful of the unique goods that students may buy for that particular season. This store will only visit at the beginning of a new season to lift students' spirits and support the teams.
The school staff can be useful in supervising this event because they are capable of handling it. Naturally, employees or an event team member would be on call to ensure the success of the event.

❀ A tailor and 3D modeler will create a few unique items and products specifically for the seasonal Pop Up shops. To establish this event, (at most) 5 stores will be required. Other than the appropriate signs for each item and their prices, not much else will be required.

{School Flash Events/Small Events}

❀ School Fiasco❀

“Awe. . my shoes got wet!”

Duration and Location

❀ 1 OOC Hour

Announcement

No prior announcements will be made for this event. The students will find out via intercom ICLY.

Event Broadcast

[Karakura High School / College Intercom] || [!] A panicked seeming voice came over the intercom. Attention all karakura High School and College students! This is (faculty) speaking, remain calm. . but- there seems to have been a plumbing issue below the school. The school's bathrooms on the first floor are beginning to flood! Please make your way to the school's roof, IMMEDIATELY! Unless. . you want to be swimming in sewer water. . ew-

Summary/Lore

This event will result in flooding. The school's underground pipes burst and are currently spilling into the first-floor restrooms. The restrooms started to fill up quickly and the toilets began to overflow. The faculty of a school would have heard the pipe burst and rushed out to investigate, only to discover what WAS happening. All the students would hear a warning announcement, telling them to get to the school's roof to avoid any injuries.

Planning Information

❀ This event will be short and will not cause much damage to the school, other than the bathrooms and surrounding areas of them. The students will be expected to remain upstairs as some of the school faculty check out what was happening, and eventually block off the area. Once they deem it safe after the inspection, all of the students will be allowed to return to their normal day.

❀ The use of staff or event team members will be there to supervise - and block off these areas during the aftermath of the flood. Students will not be allowed to go into these bathrooms until they have been repaired.

❀ KHS Scavanger Hunt❀

“OVER HERE!”

Duration and Location

❀ 1 IC School day

Announcement

An announcement will be made via the school's intercoms.

❀ All IC information will be provided via those intercoms.

Event Broadcast

[Karakura High School / College Intercom] || Goodmorning students, as you may have heard today there will be a SCAVENGER HUNT being held right within this school! It will be beginning shortly. . so keep an eye out for that message!

[Event Broadcast | SchoolRP] || Mystery objects have been hidden around the school. . I can't say what they are, but they will be quite noticeable when found. Once found, Please make your way to the front reception desk to claim your prizes! There will be a first, second, and third place winner. GOOD LUCK!

Summary/Lore

This event will happen on a NORMAL school day! Students will hear the announcement via the intercom, and the hunt will begin! Students will spend a few hours or minutes searching around the school for said mystery objects. . however they will overcome some challenges on the way. The objects will be placed in very hidden areas, where students will actually need to place effort and perhaps quick thinking to the test in order to claim it! Once they have claimed said mystery object, they will go to the front desk to claim a special prize. ONLY 3 people can win!

Planning Information

❀ Not many things are needed to plan this event. A staff person or event team member will be required for this event to place items around the school. The students will be in charge of the rest!

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

NOTE: I did have many more ideas, Although I narrowed them down for the application!

[ I would like to thank anyone who has read through my application! ]

Means a great deal to me <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread