mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted BugzBunniez | Event Team Application (UPDATED)

Bun

Level 11
Event Team
A3unn1e
A3unn1e
Omega

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

IGN:

Main - BugzBunniez
[Lawyer]
Alt - A3unn1e
[College][Baseball]

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:

[Activity]

I've been around School RolePlay and the RolePlay Hub community for approximately 3 years now (woot woot). Participating in several events, sports teams, and other activities, such as those relating to crime and much more, has allowed me to maintain my interest and activity level during the course of my time here. I've got the chance in recent months to experience playing exciting jobs like a tutor in the school faculty and now, a lawyer. The fact that I had obligations to complete, allowed me to maintain a regular pace of activity throughout these months. The amount of time I spend on the server each day stays at 5-7 hours on average, but depending on what I have to do, it may even increase to 13–15 hours on the weekends. It's easy for me to lose track of time because the weekends are typically when I'm busiest.

[Extra]
Despite my present health issues, I always force myself to go online since it helps me to divert my attention from other issues I deal with on a daily basis. It's like a getaway for me to do what I love in the RolePlay hub group. I get the chance to roleplay and learn something new every day thanks to it.

[Punishment History]
I aim to avoid any problems and abide by the server's rules, and I presently don't have any history of punishment. I've been warned before (for farming qualities), and this was just a simple oversight because I was seated at my computer and forgot to move around.

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

[BugzBunniez]

Accepted Applications

Denied Applications

[A3unn1e]

Accepted Applications

Denied Applications

N/A

[Extras]

Journalist Club - Accepted
College Exams - Accepted
La Casa Nostra - Accepted
Lightning Electronics - Accepted

Larenco - Accepted

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
Cheezeballs#0643
I do have a functioning microphone!

What is your timezone and country of residence?:
My current time zone is EST, Canada

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Yes, I am fully aware that if I am inactive on the team I have a risk of being demoted. If I were to take a break, I will be sure to advise someone higher of my absence and time stamp.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:

[ICLY Work Expieriences]
[Note: I will be listing some of the more important servers]

{Tailoring Servers}
Current and Ongoing

Kosai, Girls, Marie, Ikebana, Iridescent, and Yamagashira Tailoring
Along with the talents I already possessed, working in the tailoring industry has taught me a lot more. Each of these societies, of which I have been a part, is distinct and has always played a crucial role. Each server provides assistance, guidance, and suggestions on how to develop not just as a tailor but also as a writer or photographer. Prior to joining my first server, I dabbled in writing and photography on a few servers, but it wasn't until I discovered my passion for tailoring that it truly took off.

{Shops}
Current and Ongoing

Lightning Electronic
I've been a part of this store for the longest; it was founded in early 2021 by the great AyoLilGemi. It has been a fantastic experience since I joined this shop. The other employees' enthusiasm and energy keep this business running. Gemi herself contributes greatly to this enthusiasm by organizing spectacular events like Super Mario Bros tournaments and public Amongus games. I've often offered my assistance.

Larenco
Larenco is a restaurant in the Japanese style created by the great MapleRei. The enthusiasm in the calls throughout the shifts has maintained the excellent atmosphere in this restaurant. Despite not being here for very long, I have made a significant contribution to help when I can. I was welcomed back with wide arms and shown a lot of love during my absence even though I had to take a break for health reasons. This restaurant has helped me develop skills like multitasking, coping with a rush of customers arriving at once, and swiftly adapting to a new setting.

La Casa Nostra
Where do I start? La Casa Nostra is the most recent store I've worked at. Tippie started it, and I'm always in awe of the enormous work that goes into every event and shifts to keep this place active. Even beginners pick up skills fast because of the quantity of good energy there because of how fantastic the staff members are and how well they contribute to shifts.

{Roles}
Current and Previous

Tutor - School faculty
My favourite role in the Role Play Hub community by far, it challenged me to try something new when I decided to play the role of an adult and mentor for students. This position helped me to develop and progress while also bringing out the most of my skills. In this role, I was a tremendous help to a lot of people. I had a lot of students contact me via icly and oocly seeking assistance with college exams, test preparation, and even just basic knowledge of the servers' history. I was able to do what I do best, which is help other people. My time in the school's faction saw me rise to new heights and push, but I was always able to work through issues and find solutions.

Lawyer - City Faction
My present role on the Role Play Hub community is one of my favorites because I can use practical talents to fulfill the duties I am in charge of. With the help of the fantastic members and MikeShotZ, the current mayor of Karakura, I have learned a tremendous amount. I've had to use skills and competencies like planning ahead of trials, gathering facts and information from the party I'm defending, learning how to manage my time, and understanding fundamental procedures during my time playing this job on the server. Everyone in this faction contributes significantly to raising the level of role-playing and merely having a basic understanding of the server regulations. I've also used my research ability, skill to pick up sentencing guidelines fast, the requirement to track quotas for client meetings, etc.

[OOC work experiences]

{Job}

Regarding my prior experience, I have had a variety of positions in settings where teamwork was crucial. In my current position, which is a higher one for the Canadian government, I have difficulties every day. For me, having effective people skills, communication abilities, and organizing skills are crucial. I have to connect with other members of my department daily to collect data for databases. I also have to set up meetings and coordinate everyone's schedules. Regarding the past jobs I've had, I spent many years being compelled to have strong teamwork abilities.
I have had to work in difficult circumstances where communication and teamwork were highly important. I've gained a lot of incredible skills throughout the years, including effective team-building abilities. This is a wonderful chance for me to use the knowledge I've acquired over the years to do something I like.

{Sports}

I have participated in numerous team sports, played for high leagues, and more as it relates to my present enthusiasm for sports. Being a member of these sports has taught me how to work well with others and communicate well. It's crucial for team members to be able to communicate effectively in order to prevent problems during games or even training.
I've learned how to avoid many problems while playing sports, such as injuries and having good team sportsmanship.
Despite the fact that I am constantly working on it, the lifelong skills and manners I developed while playing sports as a child are something I will retain with me.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?

I am not currently a part of any community team!

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Please provide a minimum of three (maximum of five) detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

❀ Winter Wonderland Festival❀

“Falallalalaaaaa!”

Duration and Location

❀ The duration of the event will be one OOC day.
❀ The venue for the event is undetermined.

Announcement

Prior to the event, a notice will be sent to the citizens via the Role Play Hub discord.

❀ There will entail all needed ICLY information attached in the announcement.

Event Broadcast

[Event Broadcast | SchoolRP] || The city of Karakura shined brightly with Christmas decorations and lights, everyone was doing their usual snow shoveling or simply dreading these cold winter days... suddenly, the sounds of Christmas music roamed the very quiet streets of Karakura. What is that? Do you hear that? Sounds like a winter festival!

Summary/Lore

The Winter Wonderland festival is surely a day of fun. A variety of fun winter activities such as snow angels, snowman building, winter fort building, skating, and some yummy hot chocolate to warm up on this brisk winter day were prepared for the citizens of Karakura! The location this festival took place in was filled with lights and lots and lots of Christmas decorations for obvious. . reasons. The citizens would gather around to enjoy a fun day of winter activities, some of which may include a few contests with a fancy prize to possibly win, who doesn't love some good winter festivities during these freezing cold temperatures? I know I dooooo. ANYWAYS, Christmas carollers would gather around to put on a small show while some others distribute and sell some baked goods and perhaps some fun Christmas and winter accessories from local shops!

Planning information

❀ Setting & Location details: The event's setting and location will be taking place in a snowy open space. My hope is to make it seem like a north pole dream, with everything included - the lights, the tree, the decorations... The decorations will be placed around in any order, with signs that will indicate the areas of the activities! In one corner there will be a skating rink with skates provided (unless they have their own), followed by the other corner for snowball fights and fort building! In the middle of it all, a big stage will be there, along with a few little pop-up shops from the local shops nearby.

❀ People: The event will be organized by the one and only event team, although the other community teams are just as important to make this come alive! Builders will be incredibly useful to help build the stage, add decorations as well as help build the skating rink and other things that activities will need! The staff members will be incredibly handy to supervise the event, making sure things go smoothly as we want to keep this a fun and lively environment for everyone. Staff will also help to control the weather throughout. Other volunteers will be useful, such as; Shop owners or even employees who run the pop-up shops, *Santa Claus and Misses Claus* for those who'd like to meet them, and finally - Christmas carollers who will perform throughout the event.

❀ Extra Details: There will be some interactive activities that can be used as contests! Something for people to be more engaged in and make things a little more fun - or even just have a purpose. Small prizes can be won through these contests. baked goods and some treats and drinks will be sold here as well, for those who would like to warm up on this freezy day.

❀ High School Reunion❀

“It's been a while!. . pal”
Duration and Location

❀ This event will be around a few OOC hours.
❀ the event will take place at the school's gymnasium.

Announcement

Former Students will be informed in advance via the Role Play Hub discord.
Additionally, they will receive a little piece of paper that looks like an invitation to the evening!

Event Broadcast

[Event BroadCast | SchoolRP] || *BUZZ - BUZZ* Is your life slowly passing you by, and you think wow it's been so long but - It felt like yesterday! I know, me too... that is why we have put together a night of chatter for all you old-timers out there who wish to "catch up" with some old pals you once went to high school with.

Summary/Lore

This event would be the first-ever Karakura HIGH SCHOOL REUNION. Many of us in the town graduated years ago, moved on to the next chapter, and while it has been nice - work can get a bit overwhelming and time flies as you'd never believe! In this event, it is a time when all those old-timers can get together once again, and as the younger generation would say "catch up" with some old high school friends they probably thought turned into dust! This night will be quite funny, a time when everyone can share where they are now and what they've accomplished throughout the years. This won't be any normal night, however, this will be a night of fun and activities for the adults to do because who likes talking about their job? no one. It is like a 'prom night' 2.0 you could say, a night where beverages will be served, music and dancing are allowed and tons of fun stories and jokes to be told.

Planning Information

❀ Setting & Location details: The event's setting and location will be taking place in a gymnasium. The gymnasium will be decorated like a prom night, the lights dimmed with streamers and balloons set up around the main dance floor area! Music would be playing throughout this event, starting more mellow at the beginning so that people have a chance to chat and catch up but then turning more into an actual dance towards the end! A DJ booth would be there, for those who have any song recommendations as well as a bar area where drinks will be served to the guests of the night. The night is meant to give off a prom night vibe, as the adults don't get much time to just chill out for a moment.

❀ People: The event will be organized by the one and only event team, although the other community teams are just as important to make this come alive! Builders will be incredibly useful to help build the main dance floor area, the DJ booth stand, the bar area as well as the decorations that will be added! Only maybe a few staff will be useful to actually supervise it, but I do not see them having to do very much as they will most likely be a part of the night <3 The event team will help organize the night, along with what kind of fun games or activities they can do!

❀ Extra Details: There will be some interactive activities that can be used as contests! Something for people to be more engaged in and make things a little more fun - or even just have a purpose. Small prizes can be won through these contests. Drinks will be served, meaning we will need to have chests placed down so that the volunteers can serve the guests throughout the night. I would like for everyone to really be excited about this night, as it is a chance to finally unwind from the workload and just feel free to have fun (This night includes actual adults as well).

❀ The Quarantine❀

“Stay inside. .”
Duration and Location

❀ This event will be a few OOC Hours
❀ It will take place in Karakura (mostly focusing on the hospital and housing)

Announcement

A prior announcement will be made for this event via the Role Play Hub Discord

❀ All IC and OOC information will be announced in this announcement. Including appropriate instructions, and time and date.

Event Broadcast

[Event Broadcast | SchoolRP] || As a dark cloud settled in on Karakura's normally very sunny town the citizens would begin chattering. What could it be? **BREAKING NEWS** late last night, 3 people were found in an ally seeming to not look so well... doctors are working hard to figure out what this could be. I advise that all citizens seek shelter for the time being until further notice.

Summary/Lore

As the sunny town of karakura suddenly went into darkness the people began chattering, rumours began spreading about what this mysterious cloud could be?! No one knew that this would turn into possibly the worst outbreak they'd ever seen... This dark cloud soon brought a light fog to the streets, the street lights beginning to slowly fade in the thick air. The citizens were concerned and began gathering around the KPD asking questions about what was going on.. after many attempts at having the people return home the KPD decided to shut their doors to the public for good. Some citizens listened and returned home safe and sound, while others... weren't so lucky.
The town soon began to shift into chaos, the people beginning to drop to the floor left and right. The hospital filled up quickly, with no extra space to spare as the doctors worked hard to figure out what was going on... medical supplies were running low, and not enough staff to get to everyone fast enough.
As the death count began to rise, an emergency alert was sent out to the citizens to remain inside... now implementing an emergency quarantine in the town of Karakura.

Planning Information

❀ Setting & Location details: This event will be one of the larger event ideas I put on here. The setting of the event will be caused by a dark cloud, with thick fog setting in over time. The idea is to make this seem like people are getting sick due to some... disease of some kind- but no one really knew what it is. The place will be karakura... our current map - but over time it will slowly seem to get worse as the supplies, food, water, etc all start to run low or completely run out! This isn't like a zombie thing... where people turn into them when infected. The area over the map will be so foggy that you wouldn't even be able to see a hand in front of you or breathe properly... it'll be dark and cold seeming or even uninviting for people to come out of their houses.

❀ People: Everyone will be needed for this event to happen. The builders, staff, and event team will work together to create an apocalyptic-like town, the hospitals will be overcrowded with little space to spare. The builders would help to make the town slowly look more deserted and abandoned as the death count went higher, making some buildings permanently damaged or "infected". Vines and overgrown grass would appear, and the town would start to slowly deteriorate before everyone's eyes. The weather would be rainy and foggy, and staff would help to create that environment, as well as set up a title above their heads like "deceased, infected, alive" and so on.

❀ Extra Details: I know that the HAARP project and Harley Quinn event has happened before, but that was more based around the Herrington's. Whereas this event is more of like a sickness or virus that is being spread around to ALL citizens. Think of it to be more... like covid but just amplified and a little more fictional. Throughout this event some announcements will be made; announcing that the gas masks worn by some may not work properly and therefore they will get sick if they went outside. I would like for this event to be based on the actual server as well, so if their characters were to get sick and die... it would transfer over to the actual SRP server. This just creates a more realistic event, as some would just be like "f it-" and walk outside because they'd know it doesn't matter, that is the opposite of what I have envisioned. parts and areas of the town will remain abandoned after the event has taken place.

❀ Street❀

"And here they are..."
Duration and Location

❀ the event will take place in an open stadium-like area (with skateboarding ramps)

Announcement

A prior announcement will be made for this event via the Role Play Hub Discord
Additionally, they will receive a flyer (OOCLY) that looks like an invitation to the tournament to come.

❀ All IC and OOC information will be provided via the announcement

Event Broadcast

[Event BroadCast | SchoolRP] || You see those brightly colored flyers swooping around in the wind? What could those be. . other than the OFFICIAL INVITE to this year's biggest skateboard tournament to ever exist!! you heard that right, now, to all those skaters out there who think they could hit a ramp or two why don't you come on down and show us what you got?

Summary/Lore

A few flyers began circulating the streets of karakura... they seemed bright and almost blinding from the bold neon writing that appeared in front of you. the invitation would seem almost aggressive but yet inviting at the same time, odd right... As the citizens began chattering about these flyers all those skateboarders out there saw this as an opportunity. An opportunity to show off their awesome skills out there on a ramp in front of a big audience. As the day arrived, the citizens made their way into a large stadium with music playing that would almost make your ears bleed from the pure aggressiveness of it. This could only mean one thing... things were about to get a whole lot worse- but yet... exciting?! the stadium quickly filled up before a loud voice came over the intercom announcing the event to begin shortly, before long a group of skaters began riding their way onto the ramps as a warm-up. The sheer chaos and excitement that filled the room were more than anyone could endure, yet- it was thrilling and the adrenaline began pumping through your veins wanting to see what was to come.
As the lights slowly dimmed, everything became so clear, your eyes wouldn't peel off the ramps for even a second...

Planning Information

❀ Setting & Location details: This event will take place in a big stadium, giving off roller derby vibes. It will be chaotic, and dim but neon lights and loud music will be playing throughout. The location will be packed full of people, the skaters and such being under the stands as everyone arrived. The end goal is to make the atmosphere extremely inviting and upbeat, wanting people to be engaged and watch whatever is going on below them.

❀ People: Everyone will work together to create this event. The builders will help to build the stadium along with the ramps for the skaters to perform below the audience, adding fun and bright decorations around the stadium to enhance the energy and aggressiveness of the event. Staff will help by being announcers for the event, like announcing the skaters as they enter the ramp areas along with the winners after people vote! They will also be there just to make sure things go smoothly and there aren't any big ordeals. The event team will be there to help with the event, like having small shops where people can buy skateboards, and merch from the event along with drinks and food!

❀ Extra Details: The skaters will perform together, skating around for a while before skating on their own one by one. People in the audience will submit a vote on who they liked best and towards the end the winner will be announced, possibly having a prize (which is undetermined). The night is meant to be fun and exciting, upbeat and interactive. As much as this isn't your everyday kind of event, I came up with it to give people a chance at character development and just be able to showcase some talent we've never seen before!

❀ The Ruins❀

"What is that?..."
Duration and Location

❀ the event will take place at Karakura beach.

Announcement

No announcement will be made for this event via the Role Play Hub Discord.

❀ All IC information will be heard through an event broadcast

Event Broadcast

[Event BroadCast | SchoolRP] || As the day was cloudier than most, flashing lights began happening over the ocean's surface. As you walked to see what was happening, the beach seemed to be closed off. Was this another flood? or could there be more happening than what is visible from the ocean's stormy surface...

Summary/Lore

in the distance, flashing lights would appear - the flashing lights seemed to be a horrible storm that was happening over the surface of the ocean. The ocean's water levels began rising quickly, and no one really understood why... or how... Before very long, the ocean's levels were so high that the water quickly began flooding the beach's shore. As the night went on, there was much more happening than what could be seen from the surface. As the sun dawned on the city of karakura, people began noticing things... things that were... missing. The boats had suddenly disappeared from the ocean without a trace left behind. Over the next few nights, there would be noises heard from far away, noises that no one had ever heard before, people began questioning and curiosity levels rose amongst the citizens. Over the next couple of days, pieces of those missing ships began appearing on the beach's shore... seeming to have been destroyed. One question that couldn't be answered, what could have attacked them...?

Planning Information

❀ Setting & Location details: The event is to take place by the Karakura beach & pier. On a night that is undetermined, an ocean storm would appear out of the blue, lightning striking above the ocean's surface and creating an eery-like sense amongst the citizens who watched. The storm would only seem to be above the water, but the city seemed cloudy with light rain or mist. The goal of the atmosphere is to have people start talking about what was happening in the distance and piquing curiosity and engagement in the event.

❀ People: Staff will be our main helping hand in this event. the water levels will rise, which will clear people from the beach area in hopes of having the ships disappear without many seeing it. The staff will and builders will help to build a barrier so that they could "control the flood". The ships will need to be removed temporarily, and hopefully, small shipwreck pieces wash up on shore periodically throughout the days after the storm. Amongst the cleaning of the shore, many other things like old artifacts and possible ruins of things will appear as well.

❀ Extra Details: This event is meant to scare citizens about how dangerous the waters can be... and hopefully be an event that'll open up a door to many opportunities for future events that'll introduce some kind of "sea monster" who attacks boats amongst other things. This event will also have the community involved in trying to restore the beach and clean up the shipwreck pieces that have now appeared on the shoreline. Another thing, I would like to introduce more than just shipwreck pieces and have possible old artifacts and ruins show up from the stir of the storm which will open up a conversation about Karakura's history... that no one spoke about (some kind of deep dark secret that has been kept for years)

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

NOTE: This is my updated Event Team Application! I have many more ideas, although I couldn't put them all into the application. I am hoping that despite my ability to properly express or portray my ideas in writing, you can see what I have envisioned for these events and see my potential<3

[ I would like to thank anyone who has read through my application! ]

Means a great deal to me <3

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
PENDING

- We are amused with the detail and well formatting of this application and we can see how interested you are in this role. That's why we chose to give you 7 days to change your event ideas to something more unique as the ones you suggested are already something we do on the server.
- Thank you for taking the time to apply and we will review this application again soon.
- If you change your mind and no longer wish to be part of the event team change the title to REMOVE so we can deny this application.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
ACCEPTED

- Congratulations, you have been accepted! You have amazing and unique events that we are looking forward to working on that with you. Please send me a DM (mariav#6666) so I can invite you to the staff discord and set up your roles.

Users who are viewing this thread