Giweb
Notable
1641914187564.png

IGN:

elvusive

Discord:

elvusive#0690

Explain your activity on the Server:

I believe I'm habitually on SchoolRP; which would be around 4 - 7 hours a day, though I believe it's also depending on whether I'm hanging out with my friends and enjoying myself that time can be boosted up to around 6 - 10 hours. I also spend some of my hours playing on flat-worlds or using the Creative server in Role-play hub. I've been playing for a while now and I've gotten to know the basic understanding and how things work OOCly within staff, community team's, and just behind the scenes of Role-play hub in general through the amount of hours I've played.

Why do you want to be on build-team?:

Architecture is actually a main hobby of mine, and I enjoy building and creating something unique and pretty. In the future I hope to pursue architecture as a study and learn about it. I've been playing mine-craft for a while now and have gotten to understand the trend's and understanding on how the 'SRP' building technique is used, plus, I've gone around the map to look for inspiration whilst taking on the many challenges of helping my friends and acquaintances design their apartment/building interiors. Running around the SchoolRP map and studying the style of building and experimenting with my building style in apartments or in creative is quite fun and is a great challenge to take on. The style I love to build in is pretty similar to SchoolRP's building technique and combining them both would hopefully make the map(s) look better!

Extra:

I much more prefer doing interior designs as it is which I'm best at! Although I am willing to try hard and improve my exterior skills.

1641913860211.png
1641913887254.png

1641913937922.png
1641914108637.png

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply, however after consulting the rest of the build team we have decided to deny this application.

- Your builds could include more details (texturing, block choices, and exterior).​
- You don't have too many examples for builds which makes judging them a little harder; try to gather more examples for your portfolio.​
* You may re-apply in 30 days

Users who are viewing this thread