Denied Build-Team Application || Niazs

Niazs

Level 5
goldznhour
goldznhour
Fundraiser
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Please do not take any of these builds and claim them as your own.
If there is any question about these builds being mine I do have proof on my own worlds that they belong to me.
If you have any further questions please dm me on Discord: Nia#2358

IGN: Niazs
Discord: Nia#2358
Explain your activity on the Server: My activity is fairly well for someone with a busy life in real life, I try to get on every day or so to keep in touch with people and have fun personally. Overall I’d give my activity an 8 out of 10. When I’m not online though I am usually building in my own world.
Why do you want to be on build-team?: Personally I’d like to join the build team because I’ve always looked up to the builders of SRP. I feel as if they don't get enough credit for what they do since it is honestly so much work. I’ve been playing Minecraft for about 9 years now and my building skills have always been fairly well and improve by the day. I enjoy making people happy and showing off my hard work. I learn from other builders as well which is another reason why I’d like to join The SRP Build Team because there are loads to learn from other builders such as the ones on the team already. I can build any sort of themed build wanted, any age in time as well. For me, the building is just for fun and a way to express myself and make people happy. I want to challenge myself with my building skills and I think this is a perfectly good way to do it. I have built other smaller servers but I didn't feel like they challenged me enough and I feel as if SRP will challenge me in the way I want it to. One of the many other reasons I feel like I’m easy to work with and I don’t get stressed out easily, I can meet deadlines if I put my mind to it. I’ve also learned to build on my own throughout the years of being on and off teams and I want to get back into building with a team because of how great it was.

Different genres of builds here: Japanese Themed, Terrain Build, Fanasty Build, Shop Build, and Giant Tree
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~​
Spare Information: I’ve been playing on SRP for about 3 years now and I want to bring more to the community and bring new things on board of the team. I wanna show people what I can do and have fun with it. I easily get along with everyone and am usually available whenever needed which is probably most important when there is a deadline coming up. When I build I’m focused on the task at hand plus don't get distracted easily from it. As well, I have a very creative mindset and great ideas for SRP that I would love to share.
Final Notes: Thank you so much for taking your time and reading this and thank you for looking at the builds I have done! Here is a beautiful creeper to end your day.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
  • Very great build examples you've got displayed there, unfortunately it wasn't enough to be let onto the SchoolRP build team. We seek more structure and interior builders with great details.​
  • You may re-apply again whenever you feel ready.​

Users who are viewing this thread