Watermelon

Level 0
-- Activity --
IGN (Minecraft Username): Lovely_Ocean
Timezone: EST
What's your activity and availability like for SRP?: Weekends/week

-- Questions --

Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000): Bleu#9607

How long have you been building?: I have been building for a few years, my style has of course grown since then.

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?: Inspire others and make the ‘SRP Style’ grow. I believe it is imperative to have multiple styles on a build team in order to better and benefit every builder on the team as it is a collaborative effort in which players strive for what looks the most appealing and what is most functional for this roleplay server.

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc): All of the above. I am well able to use different or learn different programs in order to accomplish my goal. I am a quick learner, so I can easily build vegetations, buildings, decorations, terrain and all that is needed. I am able to quickly adapt or learn any other style if needed, or rather mix theirs with mine in order to benefit the build.

Do you understand building is a team effort and won't always be building by yourself?: Yes. I do. I am better at building by myself however I can adapt to having another person working on the same project at the same time. Things can get hectic over I believe I could easily work that over with the person or people if need be.

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more then one? (Modern, Medieval, etc): My builds consist more of modern, however depending on what is needed I may be able to build Medieval or etc. Though, some may have to teach me techniques in order to achieve the best representation of the goal.

-- Portfolio --
Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):

1663536654424.png

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however after discussing your application with the Build Team we have chosen to deny it.

- You may re-apply in 30 days.​

Users who are viewing this thread