mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Bulbeer | Teacher Application

ThatDealer

Level 45
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Bulbeer ( Bulbeer is my alt, my main is 'ThatDealer'.)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
BowSpammed#5054

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes.

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
TFT ( GMT+5 )

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I completely understand this.

Describe your activity on the server:
I normally play 2-4 hours on SchoolRP everyday, unless Im on holiday or I have to do a lot of school work and ect..
Do you have any previous bans?:

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

Photography.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

Personally my motivation is my love for photography in real life, I think becoming a teacher would kind of blend in what I love doing as my hobbies in SchoolRP. I also think that photography class is one of the most fun and enjoyable type of class in SchoolRP, and I would love to be the teacher of those classes.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:

Yes.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

Teacher class logs are important for:

Teacher logs are important for keeping track of how many classes teachers have hosted in a month and if they have hosted enough classes in the month. It is to keep track if they have met the monthly standard and if they are allowed to claim their bonus.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. No eating in class; eating can disturb your fellow pupils who are trying to pay attention.
2. No sleeping in class; sleeping is not permitted unless the teacher has allowed you to do so.
3. Try not to use your phones; keep your phone usage to the all time low and only use them if necessary as they can distract your fellow class mates.
4. Stay sitting down; stay sitting down unless told to of higher authority.
5. Raise your hand if you want to speak.
6. No shouting in class.
7. Respect your fellow pupils and teachers.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

In my experience I started roleplaying about 2 years ago from now, mainly in a small roleplay server. In my early days of roleplay I didn't DetailRP that much I just casually roleplayed. Then when I joined a bigger server my experience in roleplaying had widened. I first started playing on SchoolRP in late 2020 I believe, I started actually seriously playing SchoolRP in 2021, I started DetailRP'ing, playing and interacting with the different factions on SchoolRP and generally evolving my roleplay experience.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: The Head of Department is in charge of the teaching department in the School. They are the ones that make the more important decisions. They most normally have a lot of experience in teaching and have been working as a teacher in the School for a very long time.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A Qualified Teacher is a teacher that has done their training and are allowed to host classes and teach. They have been working in the school long enough to not be considered a new teacher.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A Newly Qualified Teacher is a teacher that has been qualified as a teacher recently. They have completed their training and they are allowed to host classes and teach.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: An Unqualified Teacher is a teacher that has been accepted though not completed his/her training. And they are not allowed to teach and host classes.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general:

A teacher teaches us the importance of a pen over that of a sword, they are like the cement of the building blocks in society, in SchoolRP there is no difference. Teachers teach many students and keep students on the right path. They assist their students learn important skills that students will need to possess when they are adults. In real life teachers make about 3000 Yen in an hour which is about 28$. In SchoolRP the salary is 350k for teaching 10 classes along with a bonus of 50k if they teach an extra 5 classes in a month.

There are many ways of teaching that many teachers use though the most common type of teaching is for a teacher to direct a class and tell them how to do it. First they introduce the topic or skill and then they direct the students into how to perform the skill. If it is not a skill they are teaching, the teacher will introduce the topic and then tell the class how it is done. After the class they will answer any students questions. In teachers free time they will normally rest in the teachers lounge, plan their next classes or patrol the school.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Without teachers on SchoolRP the name wouldn't be SchoolRP, the main reasons teachers exist is because a school cannot exist without teachers. Teachers in SchoolRP make School in the server a whole different experience. From the classes to detention, teachers make the School a whole lot more fun. Classes are one of the main reasons that people stay on the server during school hours. It just brings a whole new RP experience.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
There is no official lesson planning system in the school.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

Thomson is a light blonde man with two hazel eyes. He has a sharp jawline and a small smug beard growing on his face. He has a fit and strong body, though not one that you would get if you would work out regularly. He would stand a tall 6 feet 4 inches tall and weigh at a 81 Kg.

Thomson grew up in large city of Melbourne in Australia. When he was about 12 years old his father and mother divorced and had to live for his father for one for a month, then move to his mothers for a month, his kept on continuing until he was 16 years old and moved in permanently with his mother and new step dad. The main reason why his mother and father divorced is because his father was extremely abusive to his mother.

When he was with his extremely abusive father he used photography and cameras a safe corner for him, a hobby that he would run away to in a burrow. Thomson slowly self taught himself to operate a camera, how to take pictures with good lighting at the correct angle. He then went to take a step further his career in photography and cameras by getting multiple degrees in the topic.

Scenarios
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would first approach the students and ask them to stop cursing and swearing and causing outcry in the hallways, and informing them that loitering and swearing on school grounds are prohibited. If the students would continue to swear given that I had gave them a verbal warning and they still continued I would give all of them detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

I would first hit my hand against the desk in attempt to get all the students attention, I would then ask all the students to pay attention to the class. If they would not listen to me after I had warned them I would use my radio to contact an SLT member to assist me in the class by disciplining the students. Though if no SLT member would be available I would get a fellow facility staff member to assist me in the class.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Thomson would probably sit down on one of the many chairs in the teachers lounge normally resting, or chatting or joking with the facility members. Or he would maybe plan his future classes for the day or print copies of assignments he would hand to students during classes.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Thomson would reach over his desk to get his backpack before he opened it and searched it for his old vintage camera. After a few moments of him searching for it in his stocked backpack he would find it, reach for it and take it out of his backpack showing it to the whole class.

/me He would get up to take the assignments off the desk and hand out one assignment paper to each student. After this he would instruct the class to start writing out the assignments before he put a timer for 1:30 hours.

/me He would then start patrolling the class room looking over all the students shoulders making sure none of them are cheating in their exam, after this he would get tired of patrolling the class and return to his desk to check how many minutes have passed off the timer.

/me Thomson would take a few moments to change the lens of his camera after doing so he would then instruct the students where to stand for the group photo to work out a good lighting spot, before he would take the photo with the entire class in it.

Backstory
/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Charles Thomson
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Thomson
Given Name(s): Thomson
Preferred Name: Thomson

Age (Minimum is 27): 27.
Religious Denomination: Christian.
Marital Status: Single.

Nationality: Australia
Current Location: Japan, Karakura.

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
None

Academic Degree:
Year of Graduation: 2014
Major(s): Photojournalism, Photography and Education.
Minors: Videography.

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
Yes, a CELTA.

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

I haven't fully fleshed out and made the character yet I just wanna get the oc' accepted as a teacher first.

Do you have any questions?:

N/A

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Your application responses require further detail (make sure to read the questions and add detail where requested) & Photography is not a subject, however you could apply for Graphics under the DT department.

Users who are viewing this thread