BunBunRP's (1).jpg

JUST A QUICK THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE WHO READ THROUGH THIS APPLICATION <3
Much love xo

GENERAL INFORMATION

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

What is your Minecraft Username?:

BunBunRP

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

I do not have any warns, bans, or kicks!

What is your timezone?:

Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:

❥ Bunniez#0643

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

[BugzBunniez]

ACCEPTED - Lawyer Application
ACCEPTED - Tutor Application
ACCEPTED - Spanish Application
ACCEPTED - French Application
ACCEPTED - German Application (A while ago)
DENIED - KPD Application

[BunBunRP]

ACCEPTED - Korean Application

Describe your activity on the server?:

I would say that my activity definitely stays rather fair. During the week, I try getting on daily for 5-10 hours! On the weekends my hours can even reach 13 hours, despite being busy, I like to keep my activity rather high up there no matter the time!

List your accounts and roles on this server:

BugzBunniez [Lawyer] - Marianna X. Hideyoshi
BunBunRP [College] - Vittoria G. Trevino

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

Yes, I completely understand that after a long period of inactivity, I am up to being removed from the council. If I were to be inactive, I would be sure to create an inactivity log, along with notifying any higher senior leadership of it.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

What is student council and what do they do?:

Student council is a group of selected high school or college students picked to plan and execute school events, fundraisers, and activities. They also help school faculty by patrolling the school grounds during school hours, to avoid students getting into trouble or breaking rules, and by providing assistance to students who require it. They are not school faculty, although they contribute quite a lot to making sure the school stays a safe and fun environment for everyone. They are the middle man and are usually required to act differently than most students, as they keep situations calm and neutralize any problems or trouble that may arise throughout the day. The student council, can also be involved in many other events simply as supervisors due to their leadership, and mentorship around the school.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

I have many reasons why I am very motivated to apply for this role! One of the main reasonings as to why I would like to apply for this role is because a long time ago, I was a tutor, amongst the school’s faculty. I absolutely loved playing the role of a school faculty member despite all the craziness that came along with it! After many months, I decided to branch out, so I left the faculty to become a part of the government faction instead. But for many months, I have been eager to get back into the school’s system once again! I never really wanted to give up my lawyer role, and I had been thinking about joining the student council for quite a while! I have always been one to be observant, and I have seen and heard so much about what being a student council member entails. I am so ready to be a part of such an incredible team, and allow me the opportunity to let my mind be as crazy and eventful as it is. I truly appreciate everything that I know of about the school student council, even throughout my time working as a school faculty member, it gave me a chance to see what went down around student council and I was so excited to possibly now have the chance to apply, and be a part of that amazing community!

My friend was a part of the student council for a very long time, and she used to tell me how much fun everyone had and that I should join the team. She has always encouraged me to apply, considering my experience with the school’s faculty systems already and that I would feel comfortable quite quickly. I have always been one to have a creative mind, and be very open-minded when it comes to future events and planning! I have spoken to a friend many times about so many fun ideas I have had in the past for future events that could possibly happen in the school. I have been pushed to apply for quite a long time, so I am finally taking my shot! I love the dynamic and the role of a student council member as it is like what my previous role has expected me to do. Although this role seems to suit me better and allows me to express my creativity in many ways and further develop my event planning skills! I have seen all the amount of work that entails being a part of the student council, whether it be from the fundraisers or events- they never fail to amaze me. Which is something I strive to experience on the server.

My knowledge of the school’s system is already quite in-depth, as I had my tutor role for many months and I am fully aware of all the craziness that comes along with being someone of mentorship throughout the school. I feel as though, I fit perfectly into the expectations required for the student council. I am very fun, and creative, and I work incredibly well in teams. I love encouraging everyone to always be positive, and do amazing work and I shall keep to that for as long as I can. I have been incredibly fond of the student council for a long time, and I do wish to have the chance to shine! My abilities also reach out to just plain ooc experience amongst working in teams and leadership roles. When I was in school, I was always contributing and loved being a part of many volunteer trips, and school activities. I was council president and graduated with high honors in high school, and throughout my time I experienced many amazing opportunities. I was a broadcaster for the school's leadership clubs, and participated in many school events such as pot lucks, food drives, baking sales, planned trips to other countries, and being able to go to other schools to be guest speakers! I feel as though, my development as a person along with my current knowledge of the school rules and experience will provide me with a very clear path as to what my expectations are as a councilor, and I am ready to fulfill them. After seeing all the amount of work the council does, and how amazing it’s set up I couldn’t bare to wait to apply!

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Yes, I am completely aware that I will be expected to help with events and be using my teamwork ethic during my role on a student council. As I have previously stated, I work very well in teams, and I am usually available very often! I have always had a passion for event planning, and I even do it in my oocly job every day amongst many other things. I am a very organized person, and I enjoy applying my people and communication skills to the test!

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

COUNCIL ROLES
OTHER ROLES
Student Council President
Principle/Dean
Student Council Vice-President
Vice-Principle/Vice-Dean
Student Council Trainer
Teachers/Professors
Student Councilor
School Employee (caretaker, Librarian, Receptionist, Tutor, Chef, Nurse)

MORE IN-DEPTH DESCRIPTIONS:

Student Council President & Vice-President:
The Presidents or Vice-Presidents are usually the head of council. They are in charge of making finalized decisions within the council, and host meetings for all council members. The VP's are basically the same as presidents, and act as the same authority over decisions and finalize future events and fundraisers. They can also be referred to as senior leadership, and will usually take control of various situations that are out of anyone else's control.

Student Council Trainers:
Essentially, they are the group of council members who train most of the newcomers. They provide in-depth information on what the role entails and what rules we should follow whilst being a part of the council. They provide solid information on what is expected, and how we should properly handle situations. These are the small portion of students that will help with almost any of your questions or concerns and can guide you through to becoming an amazing council member.

Student Councilor's:
Student councilors are the main bunch of students on the council team, they are just as important as everyone else. They provide safety and provide assistance to any student who requires their help. They contribute to the planning of events, and fundraisers as well as activities around the school. They are the group who would patrol the school grounds, ensuring most students are staying out of harm's way and trouble.

OTHERS:
Others include the actual faculty of the school. Teachers, Nurse's, Chefs, Professors, Caretakers, Librarians, and SLT's. They are the adults of the school, who work and do their jobs. Student council are like aids to them, and help them when it is required to. Although the council has different expectations and rules which we must follow accordingly. We can help faculty when there is a situation, or even report situations to them, as they have access to faculty radios and can talk easily amongst themselves.

SCENARIOS

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I would first start off by assessing the situation before I would try to address the two girls a few more times (at least 3 more times). If they continued to not pay mind to me, I would quickly step between them to grab their attention and separate the fight. Once they are paying attention due to the fact that I was standing in-between them, I would ask them to explain why they are behaving in such a way, and offer a different approach on how to handle situations like that in a better way for the future. If they were to continue, and not mind my fair attempt at trying to stop it, I would report the incident to a higher up, or issue detention to both of them, followed by attending said detention.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

After seeing the student run off, I would make sure to recognize what the student was wearing before I would quickly find a school employee or even a teacher/professor and describe the student fully in order to have them warn others via the faculty radio. Once I have done that, I would continue patrolling the school grounds in an attempt to find the student. I would make sure to check every secret or secluded area of the school. If I were to find the student before the faculty did, I would issue detention for said student for refusing to take their mask off on school grounds, and for attempting to evade the situation and punishment. In which, I would then attend the detention I gave to the student, in attempt to get him/her to understand further more of what the rules are, and how we could avoid this situation for the future!

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?

If I were to walk past a fellow councilor seeming to be exceptionally rude to a student, I would attempt to interfere and warn the councilor of their behavior in a polite way, in attempt to not anger them more or have the situation escalate further. If they were to continue on, ignoring the warning, I would simply try warning them again in a more serious or stern tone to leave it be, and then advise and report the councilor to a higher up allowing them to proceed in whichever way they feel is necessary. If the student was still around, I would attempt to find them and apologize for the fellow councilor's behavior towards them or even have the councilor who was being mean to them to apologize for speaking to them in that way and taking it too far.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

I would wait until the meeting is over in order not to disturb it and approach either a fellow council member, president, or vice-president to inform me of the missing information I had missed during the meeting. I would be sure to write and take notes of said information or even any significant changes I may have missed and proceed to make it to future meetings in order to stay on top of my duties as a student council member. That goes without saying, I would do anything I can to remain productive and help to contribute more to make up for the lost meeting time.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

I would make an attempt to ask the employee or teacher for the reasoning behind the action I was asked to perform, if their reasoning wasn't good enough, or wasn't valid, and continued to try and push me to do it, or even force me. I would immediately go to a senior leadership member, or even another school employee to report the employee or teacher. The student council has differences between faculty and the council, so I would be sure to follow only the training I have received from the senior leadership members. On top of that, if needed I would ask questions to the senior leadership to ensure I was doing the correct thing during my training period. I would ensure that I am constantly on top of my duties, and avoid future issues that may come up. Last case scenario, I would bring the situation to the Dean, or Vice-Dean to report the teacher or employee to avoid future situations like that one.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

Seasonal Pop-Up Shops

This event is quite straightforward! It will entail the school's clubs to come up with a few seasonal items that they can sell for the seasonal pop-up shops! Construction of a few booths would be placed around the school's baseball field, adding barriers so that only the selected students will be allowed in the booth along with chests to store the items being sold. A few signs will hang above the booths, listing out a very short description of what they are selling! Students that are a part of different clubs will simply work together to create a few seasonal items to show off their school's spirit and creativity. Every season, these pop-up shops will appear (recurring) to the students and they will be able to have a day filled with fun. They can browse, or hang out whenever and interact with the students from each club to find out more! Each season, the tension will build for these pop-up shops, and provide a day of activity for the students to show off their school spirit. For example, some clubs can offer things such as yummy treats, hot cocoa, Christmas sweaters, spooky earrings for Halloween, some fun planned activities or challenges for students, Halloween outfits, and much more! these items can be used for future activities and fun planned by the student council! All of the money raised from the booths can go towards a very fun and big event such as more school dances, or even just fun competitions! This day is supposed to provide fun and allow students to show off their club's abilities and what they are about. It allows them to showcase their creativity and school spirit, allows students to find out more about the clubs year round, and even increases popularity and interest for each club! This event, will last about an hour or so oocly, giving them the time they need to complete it at their own pace.

Mix and Match Sports day
Same old Same old... So why not mix it up! Mix and match sports day is a day where all of the sports teams would have the opportunity to partake in a twisted tournament event! The event would entail the following; Each sports team, would have the opportunity to pick a sport that they feel they would perform best in (despite their own) and they would have only a few hours to practice to the best they can before the tournament starts! Bobcats would play against other bobcats, and Spartans would play against each other! This would be strictly for entertainment purposes, but of course winners would be announced and possibly win a reward of some sort! The construction of barriers so people don't walk onto fields would be helpful to keep the game strictly players only without any interference, and possibly a podium to announce winners at the end!

Camping Trip
This event would be a much bigger event, that could possibly only happen during nicer weather circumstances. This event would consist of a small camping trip for students to partake in, where they would be led to a campsite (in another part of karakura) by a bus. Once they would arrive, the students would be separated into cabins, and have colors to show off their team! The trip would consist of many activities that would build teamwork abilities, strategy thinking, problem solving and having to get a little creative! all things that could be beneficial for the students, and hopefully help bond a few new people together! some activities could include; boat racing, cabaret show (for the end of the trip), scavenger hunts, raft building, rock climbing, swimming, and much more! It would consist of constructing many things, like the cabins, lake, forest, and even providing the students with camping backpacks filled with their necessities for the trip.

I have many more ideas, but I only provided one detailed, and two shorter explained ideas for the time being! Some of my other ideas are things such as; cultural days, dance ideas, summer fun days, scavenger hunts, student shadow day, talent shows, and many other fun things that can contribute to the school! I would love the opportunity to showcase my abilities to the council in the future.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Character Name:

Vittoria Giovanni Trevino

Character Gender:

Female

Character Age:

20 years young

Character phone-number:

(030)
-910-2180

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:

Vittoria is a female who holds quite a stern look to her, she seems to always carry a straight or neutral expression with her at all times. Although she can look rather intimidating, Vittoria is quite a gentle soul, always trying to provide for others and helping when she can. Vittoria is someone who likes to keep busy, as she has ADHD and usually can't sit in one spot for too long. She's always trying to find something that can challenge her, as she's quite quick when it comes to problem-solving and thinking outside the box.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

Vittoria G. Trevino stands at 5 feet, 4 inches tall. She'd be quite a lean and petite female, often carrying a neutral expression on her face. She'd have light brown eyes, that glowed beautifully in the sunlight, along with freckles covering her nose and cheeks that complimented her tan skin tone quite well. Her long wavy brown hair flowed perfectly down her back but oftentimes seemed a bit messy like she hadn't styled it. Vittoria would usually wear quite fun yet comfortable clothing, that expressed her personality quite well outside of school. When in school, she wears the provided uniforms, or regulations given when it comes to clothing although she isn't afraid to still have her personality shine through her clothing! Vittoria would seem almost cold when you first meet her but trust me when I tell you.. once she warms up you'll never hear the end of her.

2022-08-16_20.02.43.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

"What I think separates me from other applicants is my ability to be open-minded, and creative. I have always loved helping everyone whenever I can, and I truly see this position as it was made for me. I can be stern when needed, but also very helpful! I have experience in customer service, as I have worked in many shops that required me to work in a team and come up with new products to introduce to the shop! I have had such a passion and want to help in events, and I truly love seeing everyone around me happy during school, and I make it my job to make sure every student feels safe and welcome! alongside this, I would ensure that my ideas are heard and that I can be at anyone's disposal all the time! off school grounds, and ON! My personality says it all aha! I am a very bright, and determined young girl who simply wants to chase her dreams. "

Why do you want this position?:

"I would love to have the opportunity to become a student council, as my stepmother once worked in the school. She used to come home and tell me all of her crazy stories from working there, and I have been so fond of what everyone does to run the school. I would want nothing more than to have the chance to express myself the way I have always wanted to, and give back to the school! I work so well amongst teams, and I am quite open and friendly and can connect with people very quickly, I see it as my special talent! Having this position will allow me to grow as a person, and pursue my dreams of one day becoming a member of the school's faculty just like my stepmother was. This is the first step forwards! I feel as though this position suits me perfectly, and I can really grow into my potential here on the student council! I am looking forward to exploring my new duties, and keeping the school a safe and fun environment! I have many personal goals when it comes to being a part of the council, but that doesn't always entail the safety of other kids. But rather, they are personal goals that I would like to execute whilst I have the power to possibly make a difference amongst students! "

What interests you the most about student council?:

"Well, many things interest me when it comes to the student council! I have been so eager to apply to become one, and become a part of a very special team! I love contributing to others when I get the chance to, and I have many friends who have been on the student council. They have told me so many amazing stories and how much they loved it! I couldn't be more excited to be a part of this amazing team and contribute in the best ways I can. I love the idea of being a part of a team, where we have the opportunity to provide a fun and safe environment for all students. On top of this, I have never someone to be shy of crazy situations, and I handle them quite well. I am quite quick to think of solutions, and contribute when it's necessary! My current friend on the council has told me many times that I have the potential to really shine and grow into this role, and as I am, I am up for the challenge! As I have stated many times, I give everything I can to people. Even if it's just simply a shoulder to cry on, I will always be there. I feel like as a council member it is not only important to ensure that the school remains fun and safe by taking care of situations or contributing to events and planning. It is also just as important to seem like someone who is one and the same as the others, I mean council is simply a group of kids just like the rest of the students! we just, tend to have a tad bit more responsibility at times. I will always make sure, that the students feel as though, I am not only there to enforce rules but to also be someone they can relate to and who can express concerns without feeling judged. I want them to feel safe."

What could you contribute to making the school a safe and fun environment?:

"In the best way I can answer this question, I will always contribute! Whether it be physically contributing to the students, or just simply allowing them to feel like they can come to me for concerns about their environment I will always try to give 110% to anyone who meets me or speaks with me. As a part of the council duties, I will do everything I can to provide a safe and fun school environment for everyone. I will fulfill my responsibilities as a councilor, to provide for people, and patrolling the school's grounds to ensure that it remains safe and that students are staying out of trouble! I am always up to do anything and like to keep myself busy, so I like to ensure that there will never be a dull moment when I am around whether it is just cracking jokes, or talking with students about literally anything, I believe that that contributes into making the students feel safe or welcomed at the school and have someone they can rely on. I love sharing and telling stories. But most of all I love helping whenever I can, so I will always be there to give input or contribute to the fun event planning that comes along with being in the council!"

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application, thank you for taking the time to apply.

[!]
If you have any questions, please DM Customable#1590

Users who are viewing this thread