basic information

FULL NAME: Bunko Tsutsui
NAME SIGNIFICANCE: Bunko, meaning "literary child"
MARITAL STATUS: Single
RELIGIOUS DENOMINATION: Atheist | "I believe in things the way they are."
BIRTH DATE: January 9, 2005
PERSONALITY TYPE: INTJ-A

physical description

A timorous highschooler with chewed-up nails. Whilst not always a scowl is on her face, effervescent would not be the word to describe her. She’s a healthy weight for Japan’s beauty standards. Though, her legs aren’t very model-like. She stopped growing at 5’5. Her walk lacks pep, like some of her family. Not a natural ginger, her hair is vibrantly dyed to distract from some of her other features. A medical eyepatch is always over her right eye.

brief character overview

Timid to an extent. Whilst she is kind-hearted, she has a little trouble expressing that correctly. Constantly fighting bad influence results in her being blunt to an extent. She’s not always gloomy, even if it looks that way. Some find her insufferable, it’s as if she never takes her head out of her journal. Oftentimes, her author instinct kicks in and she speaks as if writing a story. Perhaps a bit of a strange quirk, though fitting to the name.

nicknames/alias & quotes

ALIASES:
N/A

MEMORABLE QUOTES:
"Bunko really likes cake."
"I find you insufferable."
"Oh.. So you didn't make many friends, then?"

voice claim

HOMURA AKEMI ... Except a lot less breathy and hysterical.

affiliations

TSUTSUI FAMILY - [ CURRENT ]
FURIKU - [ CURRENT ]

traits

INTELLIGENCE:

★★★
STRENGTH:
★★
DEXTERITY:
★★★
CONSTITUTION:
★★★★
CHARISMA:

abnormalities

Speaking in 3rd person, as if writing a story.
???? - It runs in the family.

style

Preppy. Almost gyaru minus the... flashy. She's very schoolgirl-like, always in pristine clothing, and rarely scuffed shoes. If not wearing that - it's casual, calm tones.

connections

YOSHI TSUTSUI - SISTER - LIVING
SAIKO TSUTSUI - SISTER - LIVING
SHIORI MAEKAWA - BIG SISTER FIGURE - LIVING

No backstory for now. This character is still fairly new - days old, in fact. Fun little trivia, though. Her parents own a bakery.

* NONE of this information is to be taking ICly unless specified otherwise by myself. It's very brief BUT yet to be updated as I develop Bunko. Credit to hebwig since a chunk of this biography uses their format - though I took the entire format off of my other character's biography which you can find here:
*********************************d/1yuXus69HOpEshV8RXu4EsMuzWxXGWpj161tSwWn3py0/edit?usp=sharing

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
Really sad that I can't use the word
upload_2021-3-13_22-46-4.png because it gets blocked..................

Users who are viewing this thread