mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Bus Drivers

What's your Minecraft Username?: CaptainCat99202
What's the title of your suggestion?: Bus Drivers

What's your suggestion?:
I have noticed that within the past few days, little bus stops have been apearing all over the map. I have no idea if there is actually going to be a use for them yet, but I have an idea. There should be a new role that you can apply for. Being a bus driver! People will have a card, similar to an Opal Card (australian NSW transport card thingy) to tap on and off the bus, which pays the driver 500 Yen per person. Staff can change the amount depending on peoples needs etc. This is similar to a taxi service, but multiple people can be in the vehicle.

e.g: (TAG IS THE IDEA [Bus-Driver])

UrAngel❤️ [Bus-Driver] Maria 'Mari' Marino says "All Aboard! Welcome to stop #(number)"

How will this benefit the server and community?:

The community will be able to make some friends on the buses, exactly like a school bus! Bus drivers are an addition to make more money. There could be atleast 3-5 drivers that can make more YEN. Another way could be that when people join the server they can choose to be bus drivers for as long as they are on. to make sure that 1000 different people become bus drivers, there could be a maximum of 5 and people could opt out.

Last edited:

DarkEclipic

Level 181
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
Neutral
I don't think we need a tag for it, but having staff or high-ranked players in faculty factions(HDs) should be able to go from bus stop to bus stop!!!

Leo_14

Level 33
leo_14
leo_14
Omega

The bus drivers are made for SLT and caretakers to use, hence there is no need for a bus driver role, plus there is no need for anymore roles as there will get too many.

soratheonly

Level 75
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+

The bus is for the purpose of bringing students to school at the start of school days, thus being free and only operated by SLT and Caretakers.

ny00m

Level 29
DeyeetMe
DeyeetMe
Rich+
-1 waiting at a bus stop for the possibility of a bus doesn't sound that thrilling to me, and the drivers themselves wouldn't have enough to do to warrant a whole new role. Especially since it's apparently supposed to be a school bus, meaning that there's only a slim window of time where you'd be able to drive. In order to make any meaningful amount of money from the job you'd need each ticket to cost like 10k yen imo.

KimiNoUso

Level 347
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- You can now see the [Caretaker] role driving the bus around 7:10 - 8:20.​

Users who are viewing this thread