mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Would this be a good idea for a mobile service in game??

• Total voters
IGN: 1990s_Television

Previous applications: None

Previous warns/kicks/bans: Currently unknown, I have been kicked from a class once before though.

Shop wanted: CrimsonWireless

Why do you want to own a shop?: I want to own a shop to sell stuff to my customers and make some yen, I will be selling mobile devices like phones and being a service company. If I'm allowed to it would be cool to have weekly payment of mobile service. If its not paid the phone will not work so they must pay weekly yen for it. (Thinking to make the yen a bit cheap like 1053 yen. $10 in USD. Not pretty sure if that's correct though as my aunt told me about how it works. (She is from japan, moved to china, then to the United states))

What do you plan to do with the shop?: A device store like Tablets, Phones, ETC. I'll attempt to have active employees for the building and a discord dedicated for reporting employees and employees reporting users (of course I will be asking for video proof/image proof depending on what the situation is. Non Valid proof = Non valid report.)

How will your shop be unique?: I will add weekly payments (Like real life weeks. I'd be nice if I was messaged in game every week with the person that needs to pay weekly. for now I am going to use my discord.js bot for counting the days until a week and displaying usernames that need to pay.)

How many employees are you planning to have?: 5 (Want to keep this low so it is not too crowded)

Users who are viewing this thread