mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied BxtchRP Office Secretary Application

Skyla P

Level 2
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
My username currently is BxtchRP

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Today I am writing to apply for the open position stated on the roster, Office Secretary.

How often do you log onto the server?: I’m usually active around 10-11 hours each day depending on how much work I have to do before I can get on, the most time I can do is around 8-10 hours on weekdays yet weekends I’m available for all times of the day. If I am needed I request you kindly DM me informing me that you would like to receive some extra help with a task as I am always on discord, I always have my discord open and I always respond to DMs as quickly as possible, I believe that if I achieve This job I am applying for I could push myself to do around 12-14 hours a day OOC time.

Do you have discord? Yes, I do! Here's my name Sky | スカイラ#4832 Please feel free to DM me!

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do have a microphone, I am often in voice calls every day with my friends, I am always clear and I don’t lag out meaning that my communication is crystal clear, if I am needed in a VC I will happily join!

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have never been banned from SRP, I intend to keep my ban slate squeaky clean, I have only had a few warnings due to silly reasons when I first joined SRP, I have learnt from my mistakes and I won’t do them again.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I can fully guarantee that I will come online often to play my role as an Office Secretary in SRP. I often log on a lot even without anything to do in game so I can fully guarantee I will be on often to fulfill my role!

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: I realize I can be fired ICLY if I do not obey the rules or orders that have been given to me, my first priority is to respect everyone and make sure that we all are having a splendid time on our lovely server, I may trip in the beginning but I am a very fast learner, I will be recognized as a professional in around 4-5 days of having the Office Secretary position!

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: An Office Secretary maintains the smooth running of an office through a variety of administrative and clerical duties. They handle office schedules, coordinate meetings and visits, organize files, answer phones and perform a huge array of other essential tasks. Office Secretaries generally work directly for organization or office management, and depending on their experience may also supervise other clerical staff.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I have no experience roleplaying as a Offive Secretary but I'm willing to learn and spread my wings in different types of situations as well as doing what I am told and respecting everyone!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I don't have much experience in roleplay since I only just started around 5 months ago. I'm relatively new to most of this although as I said I'm willing to learn along the way. I'm usually good with all types of situations even in roleplay.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I am fully familiar with what an Office Secretary does, they usually work around the main office as well as the front of the school. They greet students and often keep files and help the principles with work and whatnot. They are usually the ones who work organizing or managing the office.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Firstly, I would talk in a calm manner and ask them to stop yelling and to not escalate the situation any further. If they kept yelling at me I would again kindly ask them to stop yelling and call the dean/vice principal to help me deescalate the situation with the student.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would oblige and do what I was told as well as keeping the students away from what I was doing so that I could quickly work to do the job I was told to complete. If they wouldn't do as I asked I would call for the dean/vice principal for help regarding the situation.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would kindly and calmly ask them to stop whatever they were doing. If they refuse to stop I would again call the dean/vice principal to help me deescalate the situation and keep students away from the school employee

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Luo Yi
Chosen Job: Office Secretary

Motivation for Joining KHS: I was usually a shy student but now as I get older I've started to talk to people more. Helping people is my highest priority since there are new students everyday and they have no idea how to get around the school. I want to do everything I can to help students learn their new school as well as helping anyone with organization and management around the office!

Age (Minimum age is 25): 28

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I'm very active in what I do and I love to help people. I feel I should be accepted over other applicants because I am organized and fully capable of doing what is asked of me as well as respecting people. I'm good at listening to people talk and I am extremely helpful!

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for applying!

══════════════════

Unfortunately, your application has been DENIED.

- I currently do not find you suitable for this role.

╔══════════════╗

- Good luck in the future if you wish to re-apply!
- DM Sun#0040 over Discord if you have any questions.

╚══════════════╝​

Users who are viewing this thread