Level 53

What is your Minecraft Username?:
RebelZane1

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

No warns or bans on this account, only kick for role changes
What is your timezone?:
EST, Eastern Standard Timezone
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
Yes, I do have discord it is GhostlyRebel#7448 do not hesitate to message me if you need anything.

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelzanes-sociology-teacher-application.34896/
Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/assistant-nurse-rebelzane1.31453/
Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelzane_s-council-app-high-school.30677/

Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelzane’s-police-application.28918/
Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rebelzane_s-teacher-app-alt.26141/
Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/teacher-application.21698/
Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/snowtokyos-police-application.20368/
Accepted

I do have more but there's many applications but none are really for this account either, but my main and other account have some.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I am very active on this account and I am typically online everyday spending a lot of my time running around, hanging out with friends or just generally just roleplaying with friends and such, I spend hours and hours usually on the server.

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

Yes, I am aware and will be sure to post a inactivity log if I am ever going to be inactive for more than 15 days.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:

The student council is based to be a role model for the other students on the campus and ensure all the students are safe when there is no school employee on the grounds and they are also there to help school employees with any issues they may have with controlling a student. The student council is meant to be there for any other students that may need help or other members on the student council, that is what the student council is all about and they are also there to possibly help plan events for the school with clubs and such.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):

I was once Student Council before on the high school roster but I did end up leaving it but I do miss being apart of such a thing with my character so I am applying for the college position with my newly graduated character.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:

They are there to keep students safe and organize activities for the school, such as the club events that needs help from the student council to set it up and make sure it runs efficiently in order to make the activity fun and exciting for the students of all the grades from 9th to College.

How would you describe your work ethic?:

My worth ethic to to work efficiently and work together the best I can with the other students of the council if accepted, I have also done the same thing with all the other jobs I have had previously on the server. I am friendly and can be outgoing at times, but under all that I do work very well but sometimes I do screw up but that is normal but with the Student Council before I never had that issue so I feel this is the right fit for me.

What interests you the most about the student council?:

The student council interests me because it gives me the chance to be helpful and useful towards the IC community of the server and at times in OOC, I have always liked helping out people and I do enjoy the student council.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:

Yes I do, I have role-played as Sociology Teacher, History Teacher, and PE Teacher as well as KPD Officer twice and School Nurse as well as Student Council, I have also been on this server for 5 years total now and over those 5 years I have learned a lot about the server and how to role-play efficiently, this has always been my favorite server I have seen and do enjoy the roleplaying atmosphere on the server and the community itself.

SCENARIOS
You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

First, I would give my input on the idea and see if there is any way of working it out to make it more suitable for everyone to agree to this, I would make a pro and con list then list the pros and cons of that idea and see if it even will work out, once that is finished we would see the others idea and input on the idea and see how they think this could work.

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:

I will firstly ask for their input on the idea that they disliked, I would then ask them how could we possibly make this idea better and make it work and once that is finished I will see how this ended up and see if we could use this for any event idea or activity's then proceed to hold a vote with all the members.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:

I would firstly try to calm down the situation, calming them down and separating them for a few minutes to see if that works, once a few minutes have passed I will have them talk once more and stand by I would be there ensuring they would be able to talk it out a calm down, once that is finished I will still stand by while they finish talking about the idea and also having the president by my side just in case.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:

I would firstly remove the councilor from the scene, bringing them to the councilor room to talk about what had happened, and if needed have either the President or Vice President by my side in order to talk this out, I would ask them why they were acting in such a way and why they were bullying students once we have figured that out from there I would have the President or Vice President decide what to do with the councillor that caused issues.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:

I would firstly put my take on the topic that I disagree with politely, once that is finished I would hear out what the president has to say about what my feedback was with the disagreement, once that is over with I would then politely agree or disagree depending on what the president said about my feedback and after that step I would then leave the room not to be rude towards the president and be respectful.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:

I would be the person they could lean on, I would talk to each one individually and see what had happened to cause this tension/drama between them, once I have both sides of their story I would ask them to try to apologize to each other and if that does not work I would get the president or Vice President involved to help me with the situation, once they arrive we will see how the rest ends up with the two council members.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:

I would go find another adult that is not that one abusing their power and request for the either the Vice Principle or Principle, or any SLT members that would be online at the time to ask them for their help and report the school faculty member to the SLT member that is handling this issue.

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:

I would decline, I would then proceed to tell a school faculty member of what they had said as in order to be a good role model as a Student Council member is to ensure the rules and make sure everyone is safe and is not acting out of line.
IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS
Character Name:
Darius H. Aldridge

Character Gender:

Male

Character Age:

19 Years old

Character phone-number:

733-875-081

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:

He is a very respectful male and being police like his siblings who are mostly on a sports team at the school, he does not cuss when on school grounds, he is also always following the rules around town and on the school grounds, never breaking any laws that would cause the KPD to come after him and such.

Character appearance/attire:

He would have a black track suit on with a dark grey shirt on under the black and white stripped jacket, he would have a dark skin tone with browns and black hair. He would be wearing his clothes clean and be about 6'0 in height and smell of Cologne and would be wearing white shoes with his clothes, there would also be zero wrinkles on his clothes and have them neatly made and barely any baggy clothes on him.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I do not believe anyone is better than someone else, we are equally as good and it just depends on rather the person reviewing the applications likes the application and such, so there is no better applicants than others, so we are are equally the same.

Why do you want this position?:

My brother Mookie Aldridge was once a College Student Council member before he joined the baseball team, he was a good councilor on the team and I also look up to him and he supports me the best he can like all my other siblings who are there for me in order to help me succeed, so I feel it is time for me to take on his old role as College Student Council member.

What interests you the most about student council?:
I have always liked helping people and being there for them, my family also does want this for me and feel it would be good for me. I have also always enjoyed being there for people to lean on when they need it most and also helping clubs and such plan events.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

I would be able to ensure all the students are safe and no fighting occurs on school grounds and make sure they have fun when they attend classes and such, they also need to be well taken care of and ensure they are safe and it is both fun and learning for the school.

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Denied
Reapply once unbanned

Users who are viewing this thread