mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied CakeRP's Event Team Application

PancakeRP

Level 0
IGN:
CakeRP
Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
No bans and my activity is very good
Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/pancakerp-french-application.46261/ [Accepted]
Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
PancakeRP#9433 I do have a working mic
What is your timezone and country of residence?:
est
What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
I currently only have experience in other discord servers for events non related to Minecraft but I have good ideas.
Please provide three (3) event suggestions which would work for our server:
Event 1. Mardi Gras
Doing some type of Mardi Gras event would work for the server. This gives options to SRP players to party and interact with one another. This is key and a rare event because in real life it only happens every year. This is something that would be a fun time and something people would enjoy in my opinion. Mardi Gras is a celebration of peoples cities and they basically party and do fun events as well. For the event to work, we would just need to build a festival type theme which wold be put into the builders hands. We would also need the KPD to be there and as many as possible to be directing traffic and other things. We would also need EMS on standby or at the Mardi Gras incase anyone gets injured in the process. The streets can be filled with people just marching and having all out good time. Mardi Gras always lasts for 2 days oocly, so if possible we can have it go for 2 days icly. There will be the cheerleaders doing cheerleading for a huge parade. They can do all these types of chants for the Mardi Gras and make it more interesting with their stunts. If we need to we can rename it to something else but have the same ideas as the Mardi Gras in real life. If we would need to shorten how long it is, thats fine with me as well. There will be beverages for the adults 20+ of course, so they can also enjoy their time and watch what goes on. The Mardi Gras is like the Zombie event in time wise. This event would be so much fun to do, and I think a lot of people on SRP would enjoy it as well. The people who do not gang roleplay at all will enjoy it a lot to. I always hear a lot of these events have been gang roleplay related, so these events would be especially fun for those who do not.

Event 2. Fundraising event.
This is event is a fundraising event. This to support everyone who works hard everyday to support us. There will be booths with things you can buy. There will be spin the wheel for prizes and many more. This event is helpful because, you are just enjoying your day and fundraising funds or anything else like food or water that can go to those who work hard during the day and night. There will be a bunch of college students and high school student that can come up with their own booth and ideas for the fundraiser as well! There are going to be a bunch of games and if possible bouncy castles for those who like them. There will be all sorts of events in the school and activities to complete. There will be sports competitions to! For those who do not like sports, there will be scavenger hunts for various items. Those who collect the various items and turn them into the host or dean will win a huge prize! This event dose not have to go long but I feel like it wold be a fun way to get along icly and make new friends as well!

Event 3. A event to support fallen officers or EMS in the line of duty.
This event is to have memories of the falling KPD and EMS workers. The commissioner of KPD and Directors of EMS will give speeches to the public addressing the fallen co workers. Then each officer and EMS workers will give speeches and share fun memories that they had with them. There will be podiums and we will do it in a good spot as well. Then everyone will visit the graves and put flowers down for the fallen workers to. The KPD AND EMS will then hold a Procession or walk around the city to support the families of the falling officers and make sure they know the city is here for them. Then the city and everyone else will re group at KPD, where the Mayor will be. He be there to show a screen of memories about the officers or a memory book he put together with pictures. There also would be a huge screen on the KPD building hanging on the wall showing more pictures and even videos of the officers that have died in the line of duty. Next the Mayor would be at the hospital after a short break to watch the videos and see the pictures, to put together another screen. This time it would be the retired EMS or fallen EMS. Everyone would be brought to the hospital where they would see the other screen playing videos and showing pictures of the EMS and current EMS still alive with us today.

Notes:
My event 2 is a bit short but I was not really sure what to put there for the rest. Enjoy your day and thanks for reading my application!​

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

-
Thank you for taking the time to apply for event team; however, we have chosen to deny this application. This application does not stand out from other applicants at the moment and the event ideas are currently not suitable for the server or unique enough. Please take the setting in account when coming up with event ideas if, at any point, you choose to re-apply.​

Users who are viewing this thread