mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Can I be a English teacher??

Status
Not open for further replies.
GN (In Game Name): Kai Suie
Previous bans: 0

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: yes

Describe your activity on the server: I play a lot, but mostly when I have the time. I try to play different games and spend time on them each fairly.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No

Do you have a microphone? I am thinking of getting one

List your current and past applications:
none, this is my first time!

What is your motivation for applying?: I want to be an English teacher

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
yes!

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
I have no previous experience, this is my first time

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? yes.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I would try to help make teachers get together instead of fighting, and try not to get TOO off topic

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: since this is a school RP, there has to be teachers so the "kids" can learn and so they don't failRP.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does she look like? What makes her unique and different? What is her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is her personality like? What is her plan for the future?

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I ask them to stop. If they continue, I will report it to the game system.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I would stand there and wait for someone to notice I am waiting and when someone good notices I will take them to the front of the class and since someone is up there, the other students will wonder why the other students are sitting down and I will tell them they weren't paying attention to my teaching.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
My character acts calm and mostly tries to keep everyone on the topic so they don't forget about something important.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
1. Helps students who need help
2.Make sure things are done in the assigned time
3.Makes sure everyone is paying attention
4.Makes sure no one is late
5.Makes sure she isn't late

BACKSTORY

When Kai was a kid she had 2 brothers and 1 sister, and they all had one thing they were good at. Kai didn't figure out until she turned 13. She had a passion for writing stories and was very good at her capitols and her punctuation. She always would read to her mother or siblings when they were sick or wanted to hear a story. When Kai read books, she always read them with an enthusiastic voice to make it seem like the place and the characters were real. When she turned 13 one of her teachers noticed she had remarkable handwriting and she wrote like a grown man who had mastered English. Her teacher quickly told her parents of her gift. She entered many writing contests and won all of them. She slowly found her love for animals and tried horseback riding, but she wasn't so sucsefull. On her first ride, she fell off when she only went about 3 or 4 inches.

IN CHARACTER

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Kai Suie
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Ms.
Given Name(s): Kai
Preferred Name: Ms. Kai

Religious Denomination: none
Marital Status: 13

Nationality:
Current Location: United States, Aspen, Colorado

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 1