mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Can you use multiple accounts?

Mira9224

Level 5
Can you use two accounts or more on the server, if they are not at the same time, not to gain an advantage, and all characters or interactions are completely seperate?

Sorry, wasn't too sure where to post this.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
In short: Yes
You can use an alternate account on the server that works as another different character with a different backstory, role, etc. However, you may not use this account to have an advantage over another party (e.g. You have 2 characters in the same gang organization at the same time). However, if you are not in a situation where it wouldn't be an advantage to have another character, you're free to use both of them at the same time, even allowing them both to have IC interactions. You can even have both characters in a family (note that you may not use that character as a way to use permissions that have been gained on your main account)

If you feel unsure about these questions in the future, feel free to ask them in #help, in the official RPH discord server

Mira9224

Level 5
In short: Yes
You can use an alternate account on the server that works as another different character with a different backstory, role, etc. However, you may not use this account to have an advantage over another party (e.g. You have 2 characters in the same gang organization at the same time). However, if you are not in a situation where it wouldn't be an advantage to have another character, you're free to use both of them at the same time, even allowing them both to have IC interactions. You can even have both characters in a family (note that you may not use that character as a way to use permissions that have been gained on your main account)

If you feel unsure about these questions in the future, feel free to ask them in #help, in the official RPH discord server

Oh, I didn't think of asking in discord. But thank you, thats exactly what I was asking. ^.^

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
Sometimes I play myself in volleyball with 2 accounts! Yeah I know sad but sometimes there is no one wanting to play me so!

Users who are viewing this thread