Level 86
LozzyOzzy
LozzyOzzy
Omega
IGN: LozzyOzzy
DATE: 25/09/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Cane model fixing
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: The wooden cane is sold by EMS and i do see a lot of people with it often, But in my opinion the cane is very large and you do not hold it correctly. I realized i said remodel in the title but what i really meant was changing the size of it and making it so you hold it correctly. This isnt a big change but rather a quality of life change.
1664111370943.png

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
It's one of the oldest models and is the very first privately owned model given to a player (@Kadatchi / @Kadatious ) and kind of takes away from the history of the item.

It'd be a good idea otherwise, perhaps I just don't like to let go of things like this that cement something in SRP History.

Classicalist

Level 86
LozzyOzzy
LozzyOzzy
Omega
It's one of the oldest models and is the very first privately owned model given to a player (@Kadatchi / @Kadatious ) and kind of takes away from the history of the item.

It'd be a good idea otherwise, perhaps I just don't like to let go of things like this that cement something in SRP History.
Not going to lie i did not know that is was a custom item. i thought it was one of the standard srp made items

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
+1
It has mixels, and it is a public item given to the hospital to sell publicly

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1

Sure, it's an old item, but this is a simple remodel.. it wont take from the premise, it'll just modernize it.

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
+1/-1

As Toto said, it is one of the oldest models and I wouldn't mind if it stayed the same. The model is heavily outdated, however. Maybe a new model could be made while this model stayed in the game? I don't mind either but it would be nice to see the model stay.

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
+1. Despite it being a “historical” item, it’s ugly. It deserves a remodel

Users who are viewing this thread