cant get to class

jomama

Level 2
IGN: strawbaeby8648
DATE: 10/04/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
a command that allows us to leave the class
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

I joined a class but I glitched and wasn't warped into the classroom, and not only was I not allowed inside by the teacher, but now that I was "in" a class I couldn't join any other classes, might I suggest we have the option to leave a class to prevent this issue if it ever occurs?

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
If you glitch, best idea is to add the teacher into your friends and ask to be kicked out. In resl life you can't to leave classes only because of that you want, if you dont want to be in class just dont join. The glitch just ask from the teacher to kick you out.

ThatDealer

Level 45
If you glitch, best idea is to add the teacher into your friends and ask to be kicked out. In resl life you can't to leave classes only because of that you want, if you dont want to be in class just dont join. The glitch just ask from the teacher to kick you out.
Just do what she said and ask the teacher the kick you...

Rosiebug9067

Level 7
This would cause a lot of problems in my opinion. First off, if a student was asked a question by a teacher and they didn't want to answer it, they could just leave class, making an awkward situation in class and roleplaying. Also, it is unfair to the students who wanted to join class, but were too late. Although this glitch has happened to me before, I was able to fix the situation by just logging off the server and then back on. I left the class and was able to go about my business. Being able to leave class on command could also help people break the rule of avoiding getting in trouble if they are making a disturbance in class. All in all, this whole suggestion would create more problems then fix them.

jomama

Level 2
This would cause a lot of problems in my opinion. First off, if a student was asked a question by a teacher and they didn't want to answer it, they could just leave class, making an awkward situation in class and roleplaying. Also, it is unfair to the students who wanted to join class, but were too late. Although this glitch has happened to me before, I was able to fix the situation by just logging off the server and then back on. I left the class and was able to go about my business. Being able to leave class on command could also help people break the rule of avoiding getting in trouble if they are making a disturbance in class. All in all, this whole suggestion would create more problems then fix them.
you have a good point, also that's a good idea

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed

- You may leave class through IC means (Roleplaying), though it's up to the teacher as to whether they allow you to leave the classroom.​

Users who are viewing this thread