mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Can't post in OnRain???

MooncakeNina

Level 2
MooncakeNina
MooncakeNina
Notable
I've been having problems with posting in onrain since the first day I registered? is there something i should've done first? do we need permission to post or something?please im kinda lost!I just picked a picture,put a nice caption and clicked post, and poof! my post is nowhere to be found

CTC0

Level 25
CTC0
CTC0
Notable
I've been having problems with posting in onrain since the first day I registered? is there something i should've done first? do we need permission to post or something?please im kinda lost!I just picked a picture,put a nice caption and clicked post, and poof! my post is nowhere to be found
I had a similar thing, after I posted I went to the home page, refreshed the page then went to my profile page and there it was. If that doesn't work then yeah idk

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
First off, make sure you have an account, obviously

Second, make sure you aren't clicking the wrong thing! I got confused by this at first aswell, but you have to click this button to post.
20230210_183153.jpg

Hope that helps

MooncakeNina

Level 2
MooncakeNina
MooncakeNina
Notable
First off, make sure you have an account, obviously

Second, make sure you aren't clicking the wrong thing! I got confused by this at first aswell, but you have to click this button to post.
View attachment 41079

Hope that helps
Thank you! I just found out about this yesterday when a mod answered my ticket. I really thought the create post button was the pen thingy.

Users who are viewing this thread