IGN of Club Leader
(In-Game Name):
loganicool
RPName of Club Leader:
blue ryai
Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
Dr. Fetus#3242
Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?

making sure everyone has the right equipment for the club.
CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club
:
Card Game Club! (CGC)
Your current members RPName & IGN:
(minimum of 5)
none yet
The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
blue ryai - loganicool
What is your motivation for creating this club:
(150 Words)
i dont know really, it had just came to my attention that there were no clubs with the main purpose being card games.
What activities and events will your club do?:
(Work out at least one club members only event & two school-wide club event)
members only: new game friday, card talk tuesday, and wacky wednesday
school-wide: ultimate card duel championship
How could your club benefit the School?:
it could help send word around of card games & lessen their obsecurity
How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
we wont mess it up too bad, well just have a seat and talk about card games, play them, and other shi like that
What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
You MUST have the money to order ACTUAL irl card games. not too much, minimum one per week. we will have a weekly game that everyone MUST HAVE.

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, I have decided to deny this application:

Your Idea is not great, it required people to spend OOC money which I never expected from any of my clubs, it does not cooperate well with SchoolRP mechanics in-game, you have no members or a supervisor to this club with no traction, the answers are short and undetailed, you have failed to meet the minimum word requirement on the club motivation question and your events are severely lacking effort and detail on how they would work.

I expect a certain amount of effort to be placed into these applications, not a stringent idea that has come to your head on the fly, if you must, look at other applications for inspiration and understanding, and do not copy directly or indirectly, I will know.

If you have any questions, please contact Customable#1590 on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread