How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
MST

Describe your activity on the server:
Active majority of the day, everyday.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have not been banned

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that I will be demoted if inactive.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying for the Caretaker role.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
Caretaker, this job requires them to sweep, mop, dust off, and wipe different things in the school, an example would be at the cafeteria. If a student drops their tray and food spills everywhere, it is my duty to clean it up.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I am experienced in a plethora of roleplay, such as JockRp, GangRp, DetailRp, FamilyRp, TeamRp and others.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
My current role on this account is a grade 8, although on my main account I am a grade 12 Volleyball-Captain for the Bobcat Males.

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: My character would diffuse the situation by simply ignoring the student at first, and if the student continues, my character would respectfully tell them to stop.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
At first my character would yell at them to stop, and then, he would stand in between them and prevent them from interacting. If a student is hurt, he would call a nurse (if available) and seek medical attention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
He would confront the employee about their actions and verbally warn them to stop what they are doing wrong. If they do not comply, he will inform higherup staff about misbehavior.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
My character would act as if he has to rest after a long day of work, enjoying and taking advantage of all the free time he gets to relax. If he has a good, day, he might even do some cleaning in there or bake something to put in the fridge for another employee.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
&a&ohe would roll over the mop and water bucket before swiftly grabbing the mop and starting on the mess the student has made. He gave a reassuring smile to the student that what he did was "fine" and a "mistakes happen" type of gesture as he continued to mop it up. Once finished, he would wipe the sweat off of his brow and unfold the caution sign and place it in the area where the mop had been before walking away and placing the materials where they last were.
/me
&a&owould take a peak into the sink trying to identify the problem. After scanning for a while on what could be causing the problem, he came to a realizing conclusion on what it could be. Lettuce. He noticed that a leaf of lettuce was stuck in the grinder and carefully unplugged the grinder for safety before reaching his hand in and pulling the leaf out, he readjusted his back so it wasn't in an awkward position and double checked the sink to make sure there were no other problems with it. After a quick check he saw nothing wrong and exited from under the sink. He gave a friendly smile to the teacher that called him in, &f"Just a piece of lettuce it seems, all fixed now." &a&ohe waved goodbye as he exited the room off to other janitorial duties.
/me
&a&ohe gave a surprised look at what he noticed happening down the hall. He turned and sprinted down the hallway yelling, &f"HEY HEY, CUT IT OUT!" &a&oas soon as he saw separation, he put himself in between the students, preventing them from another conflict, with one hand he used to box out the student, with the other, he called the nurse department for medical assistance for the two students.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Appoline Bonaparte
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name:
Appoline

Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Catholic Christian
Marital Status:
None

Academic Degree:
High School Diploma
Year of Graduation:
2013 (When graduated from high school)
Major(s):
None
Minors:
None

Nationality:
French
Current Location:
In town Karakura
Native Languages:
English and French
Other Languages:
None

Backstory

Appoline Bonaparte, a young French native. He was born into poverty in 1993 on the streets of Paris. He dealt with sickness, starvation, bullying, and homelessness from being a one year old, until four years later, where his life changed. When hew as five, he started picking up on sports, such as football (because of Zidane), basketball (because of Michael Jordan), and most especially, volleyball. Volleyball was Appoline's real life saver. A coach of a little league was passing by and saw Appoline and a couple of his friends playing volleyball (At this point, Appoline was now 10). Despite being starved the majority of his life, Appoline had an incredible physique (Most likely from getting into fights, playing all types of sports, and doing independent strength training) and he was pretty tall for a 10 year old. The coach approached him and asked him to tryout for the team. Appoline agreed and showed up to tryouts at the given time. He blew out the competition, even outperforming people five years older than him! With all the coaches impressed, he made the team and carried them throughout the seasons. In total he won the championship five times in a row! He was now fifteen playing in adult leagues. After a couple of years of switching countries back and forth signing contract after contract, he ended up in Karakura playing for his college team, the Spartans. At this point, he has carried them to a championship final, but unfortunately he could not attend it and they lost. But now he was playing in this championship against the male Bobcats, who on paper had the better team, but the Spartans had Appoline. during the final stretch, the score 20-20, Appoline passes the ball to his setter, who prepares to set the ball for Appoline, he jumps, he hits, he scores. But wait, Appoline is on the ground holding his calf. It turns out he landed wrong and tore his entire calf muscle, ending his career as a volleyball player. After a couple of months in physical therapy he came back, but he knew he couldn't play the sport anymore, so he decided to learn about sports instead. He learned not only about volleyball, but other sports such as football and basketball (the sports he played when he was younger). After realizing the few job options he had, he decided to take a career as a caretaker as he felt this would fit him best and what his personality put to the table.

Motivation for Joining KHS: I am very dedicated to cleaning, I love to clean and take care of stuff, hence my 3 dogs I have. I love taking responsibilities and challenging myself with hard work.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Not only do I have all the traits to fit it, I uphold them and stay true to them, I am never going to lose motivation and always stay up for the task at hand. I won't lose focus of my objective and I will stay active within the community. I am a quick learner and like to lead, I am aware of all consequences and rules in order to be in this position.

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I've decided to deny this application for the following reasons:

- Your answers are relatively short, make sure to detail them more next time you apply!​

Users who are viewing this thread